Add and Subtract Game

Admin

21 minutes ago, TRaNz said:

@packmule3 I know right. How dare he! :glasses:

lol. 

4 minutes ago, TRaNz said:

@Dhakra Thats okay, im new here. hahaha

Don't joke because I'm going to "out" you. You're actually THE grandpa on that list that @Dhakra made. lol.  You and my missing friend cameltoes... errr... @CamelKnight . 

+2

• LOL 4

7 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

212 :kiss:

@Dhakra.. @mouse007 makes that sounds like love = battlefield. Fight for the one you love and she will fights for you too.. why must fight when we can live in peace ?_?

I'm a mercenary. Pay me with cookies or Ben and Jerry's ice cream, I'll fight for you. I'll even do mud-wrestling. hahaha. 

• LOL 3

@TRaNzOh hello then Newbie, tell me a little about yourself? Do you like some specific artist? Arianda Grande perhaps? :D 

@packmule3If I remember correctly, I am older than @TRaNz

@SejabinLove is a battlefield. Especially if you are a guy.

@stroppyseCheck your pms hon. :unsure: And we were just talking about this boytoy stuff. Sigh...my luck with girls will never end....

12 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

@Dhakra.. @mouse007 makes that sounds like love = battlefield. Fight for the one you love and she will fights for you too.. why must fight when we can live in peace ?_?

@Sejabin because love IS a battlefield! You gotta fight for your right.. to parrrtteeeeyyy! LOL just kidding. But seriously, relationships are work! 

@sushilicious can't blame people (men and women) for putting up walls and hesitating to give it all they've got because they've gotten burned before and there are people out there who will walk all over you. It's actually really sad.. but then again, trust is not a right.. it's earned. I wouldn't want to give someone my all either if that person isn't giving me the same kind of treatment. It's not selfishness, it's self-care. :D

Team Sub - we always manage to somehow bring the numbers down close to 100 and then somehow team Add shows up and brings the numbers back up to 200. And the tug of war begins all over again. LOL

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

@packmule3 I've got to put up a fight for team sub as much as I can! Although you, my dear, are a force to be reckoned with! I mean, not only do you show up with gusto but when you tag people (such as @TRaNz), they show up asap! That's some strong influence right there!

• LOL 3

9 hours ago, staygold said:

@bedifferent I am now on ep 4 of Children of Nobody! It has got me hooked! The new police girl reminds me so much of Rooney Mara from the Girl with the dragon tattoo! Mostly because of her bike and her badass entry. 

My only complaint is 'Can someone turn up the brightness please!!' I need to see the whole scene and not just the main character in frame! :huh:

Great, you are watching :D We complained on the thread too.  The story does have a dark beginning, for the main characters since everything is confusing and unexplainable.  Woo Kyung character is also in deep despair... guess the PD went the literal route. LOL.  The drama will brighten up as we go along.  The color of her outfits also changed.

Did you recognize that Soo Young is played by Nam Gyu-Ri of See Ya?  Pretty girl, she changed her image a lot for this drama.  Her outfits are quite cool in the whole drama.  

@stroppyse Oh lord, hope your financial numbers are correct.  People depend on you!  I will now go watch The Negotiation and come back to read your thoughts.  @staygold  hope HB is not boxed in with action drama movies, think he can do more.  His costar once upon a time Han Ji Min was quite good in Miss Baek, she just doesn't translate well into dramas.  Her last few projects are not extraordinary either.  Maybe it is the drama structure, how the actors/actresses are not given the complete script so they don't get a fair chance to see the whole story.  And we all know how many dramas just can't close out the stories on the right note.

• Like 4

+2

@sushiliciousNo, we men don't expect the same treatment. Yes we, or at least I, would fight for every woman, even if I have to get stabbed or something. That's a no brainer, but we don't expect the girl to do the same for us. We don't want the girl to get hurt, so we also don't want her to fight (our fights). We just want to know she is there, we just want her to have our back, because that's what we truly need. Someone who knows the way when we lost it. 

We want her to fight other fights, fights we men cannot win or we can't stand. Fights that are not physically. 

As an example, there was this beautiful scene during Lover & his Liar, which everyone on the thread didn't put too much thought into, but I wrote an essay about it on the thread. I guess @triplem will remember. The Main lead, who was always showcased as independant, succesful and respected star, was crying in a sound booth alone, because he made a mistake and he didn't know what to do. Moments later the female lead is with him and he cries desperately at her shoulder. It was just a random scene, most of them just considered it as cute. But it had so much impact from a guys pov. It was the first scene where he was really openly vulnerable, where he truly proved his love to the female lead, without kisses, with saying one damn thing, but just showing her  his most vulnerable side in the place he got his most success, was a love confession that no kiss could ever manage to do. Just him being him, being ready to give his all to her, is what we need. 

That are the things we want the girl to fight for. When we reach a dead end, fight where we can't fight anymore   

Gosh, I can pretty much feel like @Sejabin and @USAFarmgirl are giggling ablut all fluffy and stuff.

8 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

I hate it when woman would spam the heck out of their phones to the man. Just to get him to send a text back. Like sending 80 plus random text. Annoying AF.

Where do I find those girls? I would love to have a girl that spams the richard simmons out of my phone with messages. Like, for real. I would love that. Perfectly AF!

Oh gosh, I really need to go to bed. 

7 minutes ago, Dhakra said:

Where do I find those girls? I would love to have a girl that spams the richard simmons out of my phone with messages. Like, for real. I would love that. Perfectly AF!

Oh gosh, I really need to go to bed. 

@Dhakra LOLOL!! You are going to kill me for saying this but you are too darn adorable sometimes. I will make sure to send any clingy girls I know your way. You need a woman who will make you her world!

• Like 2

17 hours ago, triplem said:

Lisbon ( Portugal ) on my bucket list - mainly because the hubs( & kiddo)  are Portuguese Eurasian. So I always tease him that he should visit his ancestral land :lol:  . Give me travel tips after your trip. Barcelona is beautiful. One of my favourites. I’m sure you will be visiting all the famous landmarks ( Sagrada etc) . But if you hv time do check out Park Guell & if you like modern art , Check this one . Me & my sis loved it https://www.barcelona.de/en/barcelona-museum-foundation-miro.html

It will be my second time in Barcelona.  I did go to Park Guell and the Gothic Quarter several years ago. Went up Sagrada Familia tower, Mercat de la Boqueria was fun @stroppyse I try to not stand out when I travel and don't carry too much cash.  I will try to do more this time in Barcelona (thanks for the tips). Am excited for Seville and Portugal though.  I am looking at where to connect, NY, London or Paris... hopefully London since I have never been there.

• Like 3