Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@bairama ~ so glad to see you back again; like everyone said, abnoch needs some time to process and heal. will keep you both in prayers.

@mouse007 ~ you tell your hubby about us? ooh, wonder what he thinks! hahahah...

@sushilicious ~ thinking of having that writing train idea of yours next week. will you be around?

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

@Dhakra  you know my opinion won't change.  So would you like to choose your own Knightly angry onion eyes button?

AN66SAwA-jvUF1Ax5ajiEkTYNHRFL7BIQ4TsqfTgimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcRCs-O7XRZjq0kEd60Rfwoimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcQgtDyUAV7xscI88f2mNMD81569653-angry-face-onion-character-cart

Personally I think #3 is a good one LOL:lol:  Where is @CamelKnight when I need technical support :bawling:

@dotonly I so agree with you sad endings and open ones sure take a while to get over...  -2

1 hour ago, kokodus said:

@mouse007 catch had been hospitalized for a very long time. She had a major surgery once and she recovered well, but then suddenly she fell ill again, and passed away unexpectedly. Sigh. 

My two cents about Yang mi and this whole Child issue. 

I don't usually judge people, especially people in media who we don't know much about about. We don't know how their personal life is....so I always take whatever said on the news with a grain of salt. We were not there firsthand to see their life directly so how can we judge just like that, like mouse pointed out, there might have been endless reasons on why she was not able to spend time with her child. Or she really might be an careless mother who doesnt care a bit about her child. We don't know anything at all. 

I'm not a mother myself, but I would like to think no mother is as heartless to leave their child like that and go after something. Even if they did, everyone has their own reasons and we are totally not in any position to judge. 

@kokodus thank you for letting me know about Catch. I'm sad I missed the opportunity to know her. She seems to have been loved by everyone here.

I, too, think there must be more to the story about Yang Mi and her daughter. As a parent, I find it hard to believe she would be that heartless to leave her child. What we see on the surface doesn't mean that's all there is to it. It might seem like she doesn't care enough but if we were privy to all the information, it might be the opposite and perhaps she is doing what she feels is best for her child given the circumstances. I just hope that they all turn out okay.

• Like 4

35 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

@mouse007 ~ you tell your hubby about us? ooh, wonder what he thinks! hahahah...

@Lmangla he just thinks it's funny how obsessed I am with participating here and he finds it hard to follow who's who since he's just listening to my stories. LOL

@jeijei it took you 12 years to become a FoS? Or did you mean you've been active in Soompi for 12 years? Anyway congratulations!

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

What @Dhakra said regarding the scene in that picture is so heartbreaking.....:tears: added to my sorrow....:tears: 

All of you talking about @CatchMine_ID who passed away....:tears:

I am watching Voice and there are 2 cases involving child abused that haunting me....:tears: I should have skipped/ff it, but I just can’t....:tears: My body is in pains especially on the part where the boy got stabbed by his mother....:tears:

Why do I tortured myself with these drama?!?!? :bawling: Why all of you cutting onions in group?!?! :bawling:

No number!!! :bawling::bawling: I can’t add!! :bawling::bawling:

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQLkkGf4INoiaJ9sKwAgaMu-1586564780-455326626-fm-170-s-ac654190  No one ever gets married with thoughts of breaking up...:tears:

Speaking of Yang Mi & Hawick Lau I have read some horrible things written about them both in the past few days on other sights and I am reminded that divorce is never easy or to be taken lightly and like @kokodus it's hard to know from this far away what really happened.  Still there is sadness for a little girl who has no choice but to face all that follows.  My Dad use to say there are 3 sides to a story.  His side, her side and the truth.  All I do know is that I have always enjoyed both of their works.  I especially loved ( Eternal Love/ Ten Miles Peach Blossoms ) one of my favorites and they are without a doubt both talented people. 

My hope is that they put her little heart first in being her parents and that they give her all the love she so deserves.

2 hours ago, jeijei said:

Maybe now @Dhakra can consider me his friend hahaha

:huh: Now? I'm confused-

@USAFarmgirlI take this one.

AN66SAwA-jvUF1Ax5ajiEkTYNHRFL7BIQ4TsqfTg

1 hour ago, cenching said:

What @Dhakra said regarding the scene in that picture is so heartbreaking.....:tears: added to my sorrow....:tears: 

But you should really watch Signal. Best crime drama ever. :D 

Haven't seen Signal and after that picture not sure my heart could take it.  I'm sure it is good it's just I know my limitations and will kindly bow out.  Just hearing about that young girl and her falling in love by fate with the wrong guy and him killing her and then seeing his arms wrapped around her like that...  That alone makes me want to grab a tissue in just the idea of how one choice can change everything....

Going to see if I can find a drama to watch with some fluff....

tenor.gif