Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@Sejabin I'm only at episode 1 but it looks interesting and I'm enjoying it so far. I think it's perfectly normal to like different oppas at different times. We evolve as people and our likes change with time. The good thing is that we will never run out of oppas to fall in love with! 

I think a great drama is one where there's a good marriage between the writing and the acting. :)

• Like 2

@USAFarmgirl  rawwrrrr, ive actually cut down on the food adventures for awhile. had to save a bit of money and attempt to look after my shape.....but the looking after my shape isnt going well....the gym isnt my friend. HAHAHAHAHA

The car is off the road, been having things done to it the last 3 months...its a slow process...a tad expensive.....exchange rate to the US is great at all for us Aussies. hahaha.

Super keen to watch the final episodes of The Player, initially watched it for Krystal but the storyline and all the things that happen is soooo good.

Then theres Wheres Stars Land, the usual feels kdrama. Im waiting on the upcoming one with Lee Ming Jung....shes sooo pretttyy. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

@TRaNz  Well that's more like it although I feel a bit sad for Ronald McDonald who I know is missing you right about now & your car as well.  I realize this quick reply is in response to my threat of writing a song, all I can say is Adds need you and other Adds to come more often and help move their train.  Next time it won't just be a song something much, much worse my singing... LOL:w00t:

Haven't seen the player yet.  But I love Where Stars Land it's message is pure and it's story simple in that sometimes what comes so easy for some is such a struggle for others.  That the things we are capable of doing everyday are only dreams & hopes for some.  I thought this story was about an airport romance but found out it was so much more.  A mixture of heart moving stories from a baby being born in an airport to an elderly man feeling lost and without a home.  If this drama doesn't move a persons heart or make you think I don't know what would...

LMJ is beautiful I will give you that...   images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTHtEotmlbp6DDnNGhQfKe  -2

Hello everyone!!! Hope all had a relaxing Sunday!!!

Edit : @Sejabinwait, I think there is a misunderstanding. @packmule3 is not an Oppa, as far as I know unless it's some other packmule3 who is having the same name as her. The one who writes long controversial but in depth wall of texts is the one I know of, btw. Haha

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • LOL 2