Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@kokodusOmo...you speak like my phone was some sort of ancient device from the last century.:joy: I could use every App I needed. The internal storage was quite low though, I give you that. 

Well, do you know how much Kpop Albums I can NOT buy now, just because my phone decided to stop working? :bawling: 

2 hours ago, dotonly said:

@Lmangla switch less impressed me, i'll check defendant.

These days, money and power make me loathe politics but will check assembly and SH too. Thank you.

442 corrected

yea switch is what we call time pass... :Dif you don't mind melo, check out scandal: the shocking and wrongful incident. it does have some very low-key romance. actually the drama's focus is on parent-child relationships. a drama I actually cried!!! and I don't do that often...

such a beautiful bass voice...you don't even need to know the lyrics that this is melo song... but lyrics are different from the usual romantic songs and really poignant.... click on CC

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, dotonly said:

@Lmangla parent-child melo? My biggest weakness and must avoid drama. I easily cry.

kekeke... it is an unusual drama. lot of the angst comes from the fact these are parent and children who are not blood related. there's all sorts of makjang twists and fantastic acting. how many OSTs have instrumental track called "you are my father" "my little boy"... if you don't mind crying, then you should check it out when in the mood. think you will like it... considering you liked my ajusshi! seems like something that will stir your hearts.

• Like 2

my interest in side characters began very very young. :lol:

I loved this anime as a child and always forget the title... and takes me forever to find it because I only remember the side character. the fellow with the orange broom hair.

future boy conan

future_boy_conan_jp.jpg

• Like 2