5 hours ago, cenching said:

Spoiler

Hahaaa... ooiyooo.. 

Ni hen wu liao ah??

(U feeling bored ah??)

*click click click..

:tongue:

11 hours ago, kokodus said:

LOL @supergal99 I wish we can both watch same dramas. LOl. But seriously though, I mostly try to avoid the bts scenes, because that will take out the mood of the real scene. Idk. I just don't like watching the bts clips. Kiss scenes or not. 

Uh oh @kokodus... actually i analyse BTS more than the plot itself... *dum dum dum* 

Ah.. ok i don think u wanna be in the same thread as me... wawawaaaaa...

:grimace:

gp180yh.jpg

Poke @Lmangla this PDnim is v hands on... hahaaa.. (my fav PDnim:blink:)

+2

11 hours ago, kokodus said:

LOL @supergal99 I wish we can both watch same dramas. LOl. But seriously though, I mostly try to avoid the bts scenes, because that will take out the mood of the real scene. Idk. I just don't like watching the bts clips. Kiss scenes or not. 

am the same; feels like it sort of removes the magic of the story. hahahaha.... but sometimes for difficult stunt scenes, it can be quite fun to see how the scene was actually constructed...

21 minutes ago, supergal99 said:

Ah.. ok i don think u wanna be in the same thread as me... wawawaaaaa...

kekeke... sometimes wonder if our chingus in the come hug me thread are thinking why are we laughing and giggling so much in such a serious drama. hahahhaha...  :lol:@kokodus ~ have you and I been in a drama thread together?

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

*whisper* @Lmangla sometimes i do bite my nails coz soooo scared that some serious chingu will come n hammer me hahaaaa... ottoke... wawawawaaa...:wacko:

+2

@USAFarmgirl also on a *click click click* spree...heeee

EDIT : Lmangla - TOL is also a melodrama but the thread is v fun too. Hahaahaa

Hahahaha @LSGLMH_88 I feel you. Frustration is the only emotion we can have right now. Sigh. What is electricity??? Some of the districts here had power shut down of 7 to 8 hours here only before like 2 years back. It became better after they opened the nuclear power plant in kudankulam before 2 years. But there were heavy protests from many organizations to not open the power plant. They managed to do it anyway. Overpopulation is the cause for everything. We have only finite resources which are in the verge of depletion, and add corrupt politicians in the mix, we can easily see the end of India, even world. LOL. Yes this is me talking after reading inferno. LOL. 

PS. I didn't reply to you in Hindi, because I'm not that fluent, I can understand, but I'm not confident enough to speak it. LOL. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, supergal99 said:

@USAFarmgirl also on a *click click click* spree...heeee

So true...  Sending you all love...:heart:  It's what happens when I am working long days and have to play catch up with my dramas and all of you too...

Reactions at least to me are not about the numbers but more about respect, encouragement and thankfulness for those around you whom you consider your chingu's...  For I have learned appreciation in any form should be given no matter how long it takes... So be prepared to receive spurts of volume reactions from me it's summer and busy for me...

With the break of dawn comes another long day but what a gift I have been given.  Able to feel my own land below my feet it's beauty as far as I can see and it's rich dirt between my fingertips.  I not only understand the value of one more day I am able to see it in what grows around me everyday.:blush:      740  FIGHTING SUBTRACTS!!!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQazkbdULOGax08D68Qq6p  Even when I am not here....:wub: