Add and Subtract Game

Admin

8 hours ago, stroppyse said:

@triplem @Lmangla, just saw the beginning of episode 18 of Mountain Man (wait, that isn't the name of that drama???), and loved KKW's scene where he's giving the ultimatum that he would rather live longing for the OTP than to be messed about. That was a pretty amazing scene.   :wub: I think I may have to put this on my list to start watching at some point just so that I can pay proper attention to Mountain Man. :D

LOL... we call it mountain man because he is the only reason we are watching. LOL. but seriously that scene encapsulates the character of him -- love that he takes no nonsense and calls her out on her noble idiocy. as for which episode it gets better, like @triplem said, maybe ep 4. not sure of the numbers as am in a bit of a daze but basically you can see how his character is built and what a steady guy he is -- there is something swoony about how dependable and solid he is. and there is a whole rugged charm to him. :kiss_wink:hahahaha....

• Like 1

1 minute ago, stroppyse said:

I thought she dies? Though, they don't actually show the death on screen, more like Scent of a Woman?

it was one of those open endings where they just showed them together after the operation. if a viewer is optimistic mood, then you assume that operation was successful. if viewer is negative, then you assume that she died. if viewer is mixed, then you assume that operation was partially successful and she got some limited time to spend with him and her daughter...

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

it was one of those open endings where they just showed them together after the operation. if a viewer is optimistic mood, then you assume that operation was successful. if viewer is negative, then you assume that she died. if viewer is mixed, then you assume that operation was partially successful and she got some limited time to spend with him and her daughter...

Arghh what drama is this ? 

@stroppyse I can’t do depressing dramas Of late .  I can do legal ,crime , revenge melodramas but not the ones with people dying!  :wacko: Of late I just want heartwarming & fluffy. Don’t mind some action. I just want to squee over some hot oppa ! So shallow I know :lol:

Edited by Guest

@kokodus I know. >< I'm getting to the point of keeping my headphones on all the time when I'm not at work just to avoid the spoilers. Just have to make it 4 more days!

9 hours ago, angelangie said:

@USAFarmgirl hehehe buang rak satan have my favorite artist hehehehe :D i like Margie and u know the evil guy happen to be her husband? :D 

Pok and Margie are so sweet together and I am glad that they went ahead and got married instead of waiting like so many do.  When your that happy and in love why waste even one day!  446

maxresdefault.jpg56c43e509982a8d41339de8b.jpgmqdefault.jpg

Spoiler

aHR0cDovL3BlMS5pc2Fub29rLmNvbS9ucy8wL3Vp

2 minutes ago, kokodus said:

So infinity war.....I have words. I know they will somehow bring back everyone in the next film, but they seriously pissed me off so much with how they decided to end this one. 

Sounds like not fun ya? *dum~~~*

4 minutes ago, supergal99 said:

Sounds like not fun ya? *dum~~~*

The whole movie itself was very much fun and epic....but the ending is far from being fun. It's the opposite of fun. I mean I love Thanos oppa, but......gahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I can't say much because many are yet to watch and doesn't want spoilers. Haha. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, kokodus said:

The whole movie itself was very much fun and epic....but the ending is far from being fun. It's the opposite of fun. I mean I love Thanos oppa, but......gahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I can't say much because many are yet to watch and doesn't want spoilers. Haha. 

Juz gahhhhhhhhhhh at the special effects:blink:

VlyeYIA.jpg

*ahhhhh~~~~* (trailer not spolier)