Add and Subtract Game

Admin

On 5/18/2024 at 6:27 PM, partyon said:

Why does oppa always look like a serial killer? Even in a rom-com?

🤣 I was thinking the same. I did not think that he looked like a serial killer but I thought he had a sharp look.

3 hours ago, rocher22 said:

The Escape of the Seven

Happy Ending for Min DoHyuk oppa...

Good for you, I suppose. You managed to finish that drama!!!!

giphy.webp?cid=790b76118kqcbjrnst8ccsisz

On 5/18/2024 at 9:32 AM, partyon said:

Really didn't like the end of ep 8. He was being super cruel towards the 2nd FL, and using the FL for his revenge was just petty.

Which series? I don`t know what kdrama you are talking about.

• LOL 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

21 hours ago, Dhakra said:

I didn't know him beforehand, but after the whole scandal I have no words about him. 

Am seriously so disappointed. Not that I ever was a huge FT Island fan, but I remember coming across him like 12-14 years ago when he was interacting with SHINee. I found him handsome, but I remember feeling that he seemed like a player....

Not gonna post a pic of him here from that era.

No Way Mac GIF by It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

@joccu And to think I was a huge Big Bang fan as well. At least I never warmed up to Seungri. Didn't like him even back then because he gave "try hard" vibes. Glad I listened to my intuition.

22 hours ago, rocher22 said:

Secret Ingredient, VIU Regional drama

Is this a drama from the Philippines?

11 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

Kinda miss the very eccentric Lady G. Do you? 😅 She was the epitome of shock factor, be it her outfit (meat dress, anyone?) or her live performances. 

Look At Me Reaction GIF by WWE

I remember seeing her live in concert back in the day (I think it was the Monster Ball tour in 2010-2011). She's an amazing performer and has a great voice live - she doesn't lipsync! :glasses:

8 hours ago, rocher22 said:

Happy Ending for Min DoHyuk oppa...

What was the happy ending? :scream: Knowing this was a makjang drama, I can only guess what it could have been. Him being put out of his misery?

4 hours ago, larus said:

Which series? I don`t know what kdrama you are talking about.

Crazy Love of course! :coolcat:Need to watch the last episode - then I'm done. :coolshades:

@sweetroad come help me please! :please:

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

Confused Days Of The Week GIF by Rooster Teeth

:wow1:

22 hours ago, partyon said:

Still have 1 episode left of Crazy Love. Waiting for ep 15 Barf lakorn subs. STILL. :rage:

waiting too, hoping it will release this week:kitty:

8 hours ago, gm4queen said:

:waves: guys!

It's been hotter than the sun for months and now it's raining for days and nights like crazy here.. How about you guys? :)

Feeling drowsy! :dead:

Be back later.. Have fun! :glasses:

+2

@gm4queen 👋also here in my location raining 

• Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

33 minutes ago, partyon said:

I remember seeing her live in concert back in the day. She's an amazing performer and has a great voice live - she doesn't lipsync! 

Oh yes, she's very talented! There's so much to admire with her. 😍 

I got called out in the "what are you currently listening to?" thread. 😅 Oh well, my fault for not reading the first post rules at the first page, and just taking literally the title of the thread to post what I'm listening to at the moment.

French-Fry-Board3-scaled.jpg.webp

ctto

• Blob 3

@partyon  same. I was huge BB fan. Never like Seungri.   There was something about him  that rubbed the wrong way. 

Just about to start watching the docu.

• Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Wiggle 1

@partyon That burning sun scandal docu, I'm planning to look it up this weekend. At the same time, I couldn't help but think that the guilty were punished too lightly. I wonder too, if after this docu gain more traction, whether the netizens would "go after" Seungri and others as viciously online as they did with other artists...

Simple-Shredless-Orange-Marmalade-110-lr

ctto

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

24 minutes ago, joccu said:

Just about to start watching the docu.

Some new things came to light through this documentary, and it has caused world wide shock. Not only in Korea.

24 minutes ago, joccu said:

Never like Seungri.   There was something about him  that rubbed the wrong way. 

You know, I remember watching a Big Bang variety show in 2009 called Best Friend's Note. It was revealed that Seungri and Daesung (the 2 youngsters of the group) were still super awkward around each other so they tried to become closer. I just remember thinking that Daesung really doesn't like the guy. I think it was also revealed in 2018 before the scandal broke that they were STILL awkward with each other.

I am pretty sure that I read that TOP didn't like the guy either....

16 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

That burning sun scandal docu, I'm planning to look it up this weekend.

It's only a 1 hour documentary. Very informative if you didn't follow the scandal when it hit Korea back in the day. I learnt new things as well.

K-netz are super upset that this is all in the news again, especially since all of those guys are out of jail already. Most of them are trying to inch back into show business too... :unamused:

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2024/05/controversy-rekindled-over-alleged-kbs-pressure-on-victim-in-jung-joon-youngs-illegal-filming-case

@joccu @Dhakra Will be interesting to see if this is gonna have repercussions for Hyuna and her latest bf....

All eyes back on Hyuna and Yong Junhyung with BBC documentary

https://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2024/05/all-eyes-back-on-hyuna-and-yong.html

The guy she's dating was a part of the scandal.... But was never prosecuted to my knowledge.

• Insightful 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

21 minutes ago, partyon said:

Most of them are trying to inch back into show business too...

IMO, this is the kind of scandal that should have banned them for many years or cancelled them for good.

I kinda feel they should get the similar treatment for C-ent tax evaders, wherein their past works are pulled out and unreleased projects they're part of are shelved... 😮‍💨

÷=÷=÷=÷=÷=÷

Tomorrow's Taco Tuesday...

How-to-Cook-Ground-Beef-iowagirleats-Vet

ctto

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Wiggle 1

1 hour ago, partyon said:

Is this a drama from the Philippines?

The director is Korean,  but I think it is Philippines' drama  :unsure:

GOAJVZnXIAAwksD?format=jpg&name=360x360

1 hour ago, partyon said:

What was the happy ending? :scream: Knowing this was a makjang drama, I can only guess what it could have been. Him being put out of his misery?

:lol:

My fav couple survived...💙

f4ec78cb6ae5c07e2608a29706baf314a7477949

• Insightful 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

@WeunXK  thank you.  I was up for caffeine boost. 

@partyon Oh right. why he was never prosecuted? can´t remember.   If I remember correctly Yong Junhyung is Hara´s ex, right?

• Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

34 minutes ago, joccu said:

Oh right. why he was never prosecuted? can´t remember.   If I remember correctly Yong Junhyung is Hara´s ex, right?

I guess not enough evidence. Yes, he was Hara's ex, and Hara was Hyuna's friend...

Parks And Recreation Side Eye GIF

35 minutes ago, rocher22 said:

My fav couple survived...💙

I was thinking that a fitting makjang drama ending would have been:

giphy.gif

But glad your oppa survived. :fullofhearts:

• Blob 2

+2

8 hours ago, partyon said:

Am seriously so disappointed. Not that I ever was a huge FT Island fan, but I remember coming across him like 12-14 years ago when he was interacting with SHINee. I found him handsome, but I remember feeling that he seemed like a player....

Not gonna post a pic of him here from that era.

I never heard of him before the scandal, but I am not much into boygroups as you know. I probably can't even think of more than ten boygroup songs from the top of my head. 

But the moment I saw him, I was sure he was guilty, he had this guilty shady face. 

Luckily with Seungri I knew from the second I saw him, he's bad and probably rotten. He had this shady vibe from the very first second and after the scandal and people collecting all the hints and foreshadowing I knew my gut wasn't wrong.

They just ruined so many girls and destroyed their life. How can they ever have faith in men again? It makes me so mad just thinking about how they talked about them. 

If we just talk about "player", I honestly think half of male idols are players. But if you release one supposedly "badass" comeback after another and have hundreds of girls telling you how awesome and pretty you are, you start to believe it at one point and reflect it on any girl you met.

7 hours ago, partyon said:

@joccu @Dhakra Will be interesting to see if this is gonna have repercussions for Hyuna and her latest bf....

Hyuna and scandals have their own relationship, I don't think it will do her any harm, especially since she is one of those idols who have a fandom that find excuses for everything. If her latest bf will be in an scandal, it may hurt him, but it won't do anything to her. She may even actually use it to get even more attention. 

• Blob 1

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTar8IYFvE6Ms1J1AKk44d

22 hours ago, partyon said:

I was thinking that a fitting makjang drama ending would have been:

that didnt happen...😀

the writer was not brave enough to have a BL couple in her drama...

there were some surprising and completely unnecessary scenes...  but funny...:D 🧡

6b3f49efc5dbfb8a4007022ba72223eccb5e7a57

(the purse looks like a milk pail..but I kind of like it...)😁

Spoiler

838af7299e38e3cf6cea1db70db0f10eade4df54

On 5/20/2024 at 1:06 PM, MayanEcho said:

Given their relationship in their upcoming drama, will there be scenes like this one? 🤭

:wub:

from the movie Phases of the Moon

d33ec869619e28af870eb1997c2b2005860773c6

Like the clear pic because of the dimple...     :fullofhearts:

GOAC-_ebYAA3KiW?format=jpg&name=small

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1