Thought of you both when I read this. :D

:lol:

Grandma....  :approves:    

To The Wonder

ddcfbd8193cde0e4079beaf8ab3cd3db71a06227

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 2

Park Jin Ju’s voice is daebak!

I know her as a very entertaining second lead but I didn’t know she could sing so well.  Her singing is so good it gave me goosebumps! I’ll watch any musical she’s in. 

• Like 1
  • Awesome 2

1 hour ago, rocat said:

Park Jin Ju’s voice is daebak!

She has a lovely voice. Guess who her BFF is?

Screen-Shot-2022-01-05-at-1.47.48-PM-1.p

Kwakkie :heartxoxo:

They met when filming Modern Farmer in 2014 and became good friends through that show.

Where is Team Add? :bawling:

@Lmangla @sadthe1st @Thong Thin @Ameera Ali @WeunXK @sweetroad @larus @agenth @confusedheart @Sleepy Owl @Dhakra 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 2
  • Blob 2

2 minutes ago, partyon said:

Why does oppa always look like a serial killer? Even in a rom-com?

RBF.

Camera hates him.

He's not bothered to show his best angles.

He didn't want to be in a romcom.

😆

• LOL 2
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 1

Relaxing Saturday Morning GIF by GIPHY Studios 2022

8 hours ago, partyon said:

My twin @Ameera Ali is probably searching for abs in other countries' series, since there aren't any in kdramas anymore

:criesariver:

then I hope she will find  very soon , her favorite oppas Abs🫰👍

2 hours ago, partyon said:

Add team also missing @gm4queen chingu post❤️

Cha Eunwoo for 2024 The North Face Gangwon event

Ambassador Cha Eunwoo

morning run

☺️

=====

breakfast salad 450

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

36 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

RBF.

Actually both leads have RBF, so they suit this Crazy Love drama perfectly. The ML (my oppa) is a narcissistic CEO and the FL is his secretary whom he mistreats. She finds out she is terminally ill and decides to make his life a living hell, but someone tries to murder him and he gets amnesia. So she decides to fake that she's his fiancé in order to REALLY make his life into a living hell. :D It's a funny and totally unpredictable drama.

crazylove_0.jpg?format=webp&width=1618&h

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

6 minutes ago, partyon said:

Actually both leads have RBF, so they suit this Crazy Love drama perfectly. The ML (my oppa) is a narcissistic CEO and the FL is his secretary whom he mistreats. She finds out she is terminally ill and decides to make his life a living hell, but someone tries to murder him and he gets amnesia. So she decides to fake that she's his fiancé in order to REALLY make his life into a living hell.

And they somehow fall in love? :notsureifserious:

• LOL 2
  • Blob 2

2 minutes ago, kokodus said:

And they somehow fall in love?

Yes, but not in a WWWSK kind of way. Oppa isn't as bad as PSJ was. Actually, he isn't a narcissist as per se. More like a highly traumatized individual putting up a front.

@larus @agenth and I decided to start watching Crazy Love a couple of weeks ago (I invited you too, Ms. Koko, but you were MIA). Both ladies finished the drama, but I am lagging behind because I was traveling. Am now watching ep 12.

Kim Jae Wook oppa and Krystal are so funny :D They're so good at playing both evil and nice in this drama.

b0a33c89e1c3b004b35460eef7a647ac8356804b

b312af3db2e2b138a26bc067040c4e781472c51b

a5d2981d58545fd37d392568a949c7bd5fe254de

Totally recommend it for the laughs :D

• LOL 5
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

i miss them my Chaeki couple:please:wish them will collab.again in one K-dramaca9cc6221e7748c4724f30914b93f84aaca9fbaa.gifv

Spoiler

ca9cc6221e7748c4724f30914b93f84aaca9fbaa.gifv

3b10143fb1a3559431c7383a567f7b90f504dd93.gifv

this looks so iconic,  nice guy kdrama

@partyon did you watched him in any Kdrama?,he look liked Japanese actor in this pictures @MayanEcho?🤔

Spoiler

daaaaang she looks SO GOOD i mean him to lol

B-Cuts of JANG KI YONG & CHUN WOO HEE
for ELLE Korea, May 2024 cto

====

Rainbow Veggie Cobb Salad (Vegan)

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

11 hours ago, WeunXK said:

@partyon did you watched him in any Kdrama?,he look liked Japanese actor in this pictures @MayanEcho?🤔

Is that Jang Ki Yong? Yea, I've watched him in maybe 3 or 4 dramas. Are you watching Atypical Family? I hate his haircut in it :D

Anyone watching Lovely Runner? I still can't get over the leads' height difference :spitswater:

AVvXsEjhKYPiMF3W-ODJRUbhq9uxXJ3Yt7ryUwwv

Someone told me that k-doctors offer steroids to boys in Korea to make them taller while they are growing up. Not sure how prevalent it is, but maybe they should do the same for women? lol Just kidding, steroids are not good.

I don't understand how female actresses have become shorter through the years whereas male actors have become taller?

Will Smith Reaction GIF

Am watching Crazy Love and I love the fact that the actors match also height wise. :glasses:

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 1

8 minutes ago, partyon said:

I still can't get over the leads' height difference

I often wonder if casting still require look test. Sometimes the boy is prettier than the girl. 

12 minutes ago, partyon said:

I don't understand how female actresses have become shorter through the years whereas male actors have become taller?

Some cultures prefer boys, so they're more well-fed and pampered than the girls - sometimes literally from the womb. Hence, you'll more likely see stunted girls than boys. 

japanese-egg-salad-sandwich-2a.jpg

ctto

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

2 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

I often wonder if casting still require look test. Sometimes the boy is prettier than the girl. 

I find this type of height difference very distracting tbh. There are some actresses who are taller who would have suited his stature better.

I just find it interesting that a lot of the 40+ actresses are 169 cm and taller, whereas the younger actresses are like 160 cm or less.

Sesame Street Idk GIF

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

11 minutes ago, partyon said:

I just find it interesting that a lot of the 40+ actresses are 169 cm and taller, whereas the younger actresses are like 160 cm or less.

Might be a trend for petite actresses. But I do find it distracting too when the height difference is too much it's looking more like a father daughter duo. 😆

• Blob 4