Add and Subtract Game

Admin

9 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

When you can’t get hint , you get replaced with better option :joy:

I don't think Option 2 really is an option, twin. :D He abandoned her for 15 years! His mom tried to make her into a virtuous woman. His dad killed her brother.

Option 2 will be getting this treatment from her:

kick.gif

Option 1 (the ML) will get this:

lee-jongsuk-han-hyojoo.gif

@kokodus @rocher22 @joccu @Lmangla @Ameera Ali Are you planning on watching this Netflix drama that drops on the 15th?

It actually sounds and looks like a lot of fun with plenty of humor :highonflowers:

" In a parallel universe, female newborns vastly outnumber their male counterparts due to an inexplicable pandemic. As men become rarer, they're hailed as "national treasures," and women must win their affections in a government-sponsored competition called "Ready, Set, Love." When Day is unexpectedly accepted into the competition, she meets the most popular guy, Sun. Their burgeoning love and the world they know it are threatened when they uncover a conspiracy operating beneath the surface. "

• LOL 4
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 2

@partyon Glad you're feeling better. I get migraines if I've had a lot of sodium, or if I get too hot in the summer, especially if there's no air moving :(. I can't have caffeine too late in the day, so usually I try magnesium, paracetamol, and a ton of water. But sometimes the damage is done and it takes hours and hours before feeling better.

Flew AA quite a bit in the last few years and they're usually fine. I was wondering if you had hit the terrible winter weather last month in the USA but it sounds like you had more technical issues. Did you get the planes where they have the slide-up phone holders in the seatback? Those are pretty cool. Or do you get to fly business class? :D

@Ameera Ali Knight Flower looks hilarious. Currently I only have time for one drama (Doctor Slump) but I'd be curious to see if you all like Knight Flower from beginning to end. Maybe it will go on my watchlist after it's done.

606 C

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

26 minutes ago, sweetroad said:

Flew AA quite a bit in the last few years and they're usually fine. I was wondering if you had hit the terrible winter weather last month in the USA but it sounds like you had more technical issues. Did you get the planes where they have the slide-up phone holders in the seatback? Those are pretty cool. Or do you get to fly business class? :D

Nah, few companies pay for business class. Even company CEOs are flying normal tourist class I've noticed nowadays. :D I do upgrade if I can on long-haul flights, but on shorter flights I don't care.

Yea, no weather issues - just technical.

@sweetroad you should try Knight Flower. It's so much better than Drama Slump.

Joan Cusack Seriously GIF

@agenth chingu dropped My Happy Ending too. Her reason? She finds the 2nd FL's mole distracting.

meet GIF

• LOL 6
  • Blob 1

Hallelujah! FINALLY!

:evilelmo:

Ministry of Health and Welfare demands restrictions on smoking scenes in K-dramas

https://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2024/02/ministry-of-health-and-welfare-demands.html

"[+1,710, -145] So dramas are allowed to feature all those scenes with drinking and fighting but smoking's the one that's not allowed? What a weird thing to fixate on... if you're going to take issue with smoking, then restrict the drinking scenes too"

Yes, restrict drinking scenes ! Am sometimes seriously shocked over how much people drink in kdramas.

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

1 hour ago, partyon said:

@agenth chingu dropped My Happy Ending too. Her reason? She finds the 2nd FL's mole distracting.

that's an accurate gif, maybe @Ameera Ali can even make more accurate one.

i kept watching on but in the scenes with BFF i truly am ntot able to focus.

how can anyone focus?

+2

• LOL 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

On 1/29/2024 at 2:41 PM, Ameera Ali said:

your oppa , he isn’t so skinny like he was 2023

wait, since when he became my oppa??

No Way What GIF by Hill's Pet Nutrition

On 1/30/2024 at 12:33 AM, partyon said:

Wait a second, isn't that @confusedheart's oppa!?!?!

On 1/30/2024 at 12:41 AM, Ameera Ali said:

but @sadthe1st watch him in his last drama , I remember she was bother he was skinny

oops, i cant really remember.. he must have not left me deep impressions lol

Megan Amram Reaction GIF by Amy Poehler's Smart Girls

On 1/31/2024 at 1:43 AM, partyon said:

Whose oppa is Ahn Hyo Seop? The guy from Business Proposal?

this i know! @Min2206 likes him! or perhaps, liked?

8 hours ago, partyon said:

hahaha i'm not sure, like why are you working part time in a convenience store and has a hammer ready to swing at customers??

Shark Week GIF by Storyful

i dropped LTNS lol

how's Doctor Slump?

i was in TW last week and the local channel was replaying The Heirs lol Park Shin Hye and Park Hyung Sik were so young then!

+2

• LOL 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

How many Napoleon Bonaparte movies are there now? :sweatingbullets: This looks incredible though. Another movie I'm planning to see when it's released.

Have a great Monday everyone! Let's eat!

MQkGgQbj-Cafe_302_-_Gluten-free-abu-dhab

ctto

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

11 hours ago, agenth said:

that's an accurate gif, maybe @Ameera Ali can even make more accurate one.

That new record @agenthYou couldn’t  find fault on plot , acting, lack of abs  ,but  non- existent mole is the reason :joy:

IMG-0385.jpg

you be like in every episode.. :D

IMG-0388.gif

@sweetroad @rocat , @MayanEcho @joccu @gm4queen  @partyon @kingpin is mole or beauty spot  :tounge_wink:

• LOL 8
  • Thirsty 1