Add and Subtract Game

Admin

1 hour ago, partyon said:

Had a migraine this morning. Nothing too bad. Had visual disturbances (aura) but fortunately the headache is pretty mild. Still feeling quite off and tired right now, so happy to get a coffee.

Before I reach out for paracetamol, I also try strong coffee first when having migraines. Then I try to close my eyes, or at least avoid bright, direct lights. Sometimes coffee and nap would be enough for me.

Do you guys get migraines? With aura or without? Headache or no headache? Puking, tingling, or other issues?

I don't have the aura, unless it's a massive migraine which I fortunately haven't got for a few years now. Otherwise, it's like a creeping, tired feeling at left side of my head  that would eventually start to throb in pain.

Hmm, it's one reason I rarely drive at night cos there are drivers whose headlights are in high beams... Then there are modified, glaring tail lights that just hurt the eyes. It's guaranteed migraine trigger for me.

Exposure to high humidity would also do it to me. 

Sometimes painkillers won't be any help. That usually happens when the migraine is bad enough to make me puke. After puking I'd start feeling much better though, and a good sleep afterwards would clear it.

×××÷÷×÷÷×××

Effortlessly cute, LOL!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Blob 3

@MayanEcho I know the feeling about lights. Am also a person whose migraines are often triggered by lights. Fortunately, I rarely get a headache - just aura symptoms. I just feel so tired and sensitive after an episode. Thank goodness I get these types of migraines so seldom. I feel sorry for peeps who get these on a regular basis.

Sometimes my migraines are triggered by eating a lot of cheese. I know it sounds weird, but cheese has a compound called tyramine which is a migraine trigger for many people. So if you often get migraines, it could be good to see if eliminating cheese from your diet for a while helps.

@kokodus Lucky you that you've escaped migraines. I'd rather watch bad dramas than deal with these :kiss_wink:

@Ameera Ali did you already watch Knight Flower ep 8? I just started on it.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

15 minutes ago, partyon said:

I just feel so tired and sensitive after an episode.

I won't dare drive until at least 24hrs after recovering from a bad bout of migraine. I am slower in reacting and that's definitely a no-no when driving here. 

TELEMMGLPICT000278895381_trans_NvBQzQNjv

ctto

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Blob 1

o you guys get migraines? With aura or without? Headache or no headache? Puking, tingling, or other issues?

Do you guys know what your triggers are?

Late nights and very hot days (34/35 DegC) are my triggers.  I get a throbbing pain behind the eye and sensitivity to light. When it does get bad, I get nauseous but thankfully it never often does. Coffee is the first thing I’ll reach for too. @MayanEcho I have to hide in a cool, dark room to sleep it off, sometimes with ibuprofen and sometimes I do without. Massaging the base of the neck sometimes work too but caffeine and rest is best. 

Mondays also give me migraines :P

Sleepy Sesame Street GIF by ProBit Global

• Sad 3
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

14 minutes ago, rocat said:

Massaging the base of the neck sometimes work too 

That I also do, with camphor oil. :)

Sometimes, it's also the sign for me to have a haircut when I start getting headaches every other week. :lol: One of my friend's mum started to have buzz cut as per her doc's recommendation when her migraines became so severe and frequent. I wonder if she'll grow her hair now that she's retired. She looks so cool though with her buzz cut.

20 minutes ago, rocat said:

Mondays also give me migraines :P

Ahahaha, true that!

• Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

@Ameera Ali @larus Wait a second, is that dude "lunatic Yoo" Yeo Hwa's husband who died before they could consummate their marriage? :scream:

Season 4 Wow GIF by The Office

He's abandoned her for 15 years! :smashes:

Am assuming that her marriage can now be annulled and she can marry our police officer instead. He won't have to bossam her. Which is good news for his back!

Also, never heard a Joseon dude speak English. "Oh My God" and "My wife?" was so funny :D

• LOL 5
  • Blob 2

13 minutes ago, partyon said:

@Ameera Ali @larus Wait a second, is that dude "lunatic Yoo" Yeo Hwa's husband who died before they could consummate their marriage?

Twin she don’t have to beat him with slipper , just need to beat him with the wood she have been clean for 15 years in his head :mrgreen:

6YsZyJG.gif

+2

• LOL 4
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

2 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

Twin she don’t have to beat him with slipper , just need to beat him with the wood she have been clean for 15 years in his head :mrgreen:

Can't wait for that scene. :D

Also, it was just revealed that the FL carried the police officer ML after he fainted. I told you so. :D

We didn't get a bed scene, but we got a hay scene today.

photos-new-stills-added-for-the-korean-d

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Blob 1

27 minutes ago, joccu said:

@rocat  I was finally able to finish the greatest night in pop.   

I do wonder would the song sound different if Price would been there?

I think if Prince did it with Cyndi Lauper beside him, he’ll have a fit befitting a diva. :lol:

• LOL 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 3

Okay, am about to drop My Happy Ending. It went seriously downhill after ep 8 when they killed off the ML.

Angry Inside Out GIF by Disney Pixar

EDIT: Dropped My Happy Ending - what a snooze fest it has become. :unamused:

micdrop-bts.gif

(tagging @larus because of Yoongi)

Anyone planning on watching A Killer Paradox that drops on Netflix on the 9th? The trailer looks very interesting :glasses:

Synopsis:

The story follows Lee Tang, an ordinary college student, who gets into an argument with a customer during a part-time job at a convenience store at night, unconsciously swings a hammer, and kills him. Suffering from guilt and fear of murder, Lee Tang learns one day that the person he killed was a serial killer and slowly realizes that he has a supernatural ability to identify "bad seeds". He soon becomes a dark hero who punishes people who committed unethical evils in the past.

@sadthe1st ?

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 4