Add and Subtract Game

Admin

In other news, I FFed the first 2 episodes of Queen of Divorce. Am on the fence with that drama as the script is a bit all over the place. The hubby is super barf and very evil but also kinda hot. Can't stop watching. :sweatingbullets:

@LeftCoastOppa is probably watching it too because it features his sweetie.

@sweetroad Extraordinary Woo actor Kang Ki Young has his first lead role in this drama.

20231207091254442vlea.jpg

Not sure about the FL's acting in this drama tbh... :grimace: @larus Was she any better in Penthouse?

• LOL 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 1

1 hour ago, partyon said:

Not sure about the FL's acting in this drama tbh... :grimace: @larus Was she any better in Penthouse?

Am I an expert in Penthouse now? I watched only 4 episodes. :confounded:

I watched Lee Ji Ah in The Ghost Detective, My Mister and Beethoven Virus.  think she is a good actress.   Probably the script is not good in this drama or her character is not well written. From what I read, she played three times in the row the same kind of character: a woman who was married with a trash husband and had to revenge. Kind of makjang.

I will not watching this drama because I am not interested in revenge stories. Kang Ki Young has his first lead role and I was curious about it but no.... I am not watching. Beside the serious tone from the storyline, I thought it will be a rom com. The poster hinted that. Do you not like the drama?

• LOL 5
  • Blob 1

2 hours ago, partyon said:

Where is the purse? 

:D

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTL7ZYNchHI7kLtdMjsQwB

2 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

This looks good. What exactly is normal anyway? B)

that is interesting.... 

17 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

hmm... this guy with the ponytail is quite attractive....:D

Xiao Zhan and Ren...so classy.... 

GFTKhRaaoAAEqn2?format=jpg&name=4096x409

:heart1:

GFQLL9ubUAA25hQ?format=jpg&name=small

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 6

10 hours ago, partyon said:

So this is how it works, Ms. Koko?

You SHOULD NOT watch My Happy Ending! Or a Thai barf lakorn!

My happy ending is good?! It's that drama with go back couple reunion, right. I would watch it if it was on netflix or Amazon prime or Disney+. I dont have a viki subscription. Sighhh. 

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

On 2/2/2024 at 9:02 PM, agenth said:

he's so dreamy... what a great scene

(NOT my oppa)

He's your oppa, stop denying it. :D Why would you otherwise call him dreamy? ;) 

On 2/2/2024 at 9:15 PM, larus said:

Am I an expert in Penthouse now? I watched only 4 episodes. :confounded:

Yes, you, @Lmangla sweetie and @joccu shall be the makjang experts of this thread from now on :coolshades:

Should I add "Makjang expert" titles to their names in the +- glossary....?

Thinking Reaction GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

On 2/2/2024 at 9:15 PM, larus said:

Do you not like the drama?

The drama is really boring. But the villainous ex-husband who btw is a cheating dirty scumbag is hot. I can't stop watching him.... It's a bit embarrassing really. :grimace:

Season 8 Omg GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

8 hours ago, rocat said:

Officers in Mumbai thought the pigeon was a spy from China when it was really just a lost birdie from Taiwan. 

Am sorry :what!:?!?!?!?! I need a "Facepalm" reaction button asap.

@kokodus I FFed the first 2 episodes of Doctor Slump. Man what a boring drama. I just wanted to see Yoon Park for a bit, but even his scenes almost put me to sleep.

:dead:

Doctor Slump should be called Drama Slump. :unamused:

• Like 1
  • LOL 7

@rocat  I still have not seen the we are the word recap.   But it is on my watchlist I do find it kind of interesting. 

@sweetroad  true that can only happen in Scandinavia. What I Found funny that the car was tesla :joy:  Also how in the earth did end up in the water? :joy:

• LOL 4
  • Blob 2

32 minutes ago, partyon said:

The drama is really boring. But the villainous ex-husband who btw is a cheating dirty scumbag is hot. I can't stop watching him.... It's a bit embarrassing really.

The villains have their charm.:D

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

@Lmangla sweetie, your oppa in the news again :coolshades:

He's talking about his nude sex scene in Money Heist Korea. :naughty:

https://www.koreaboo.com/news/kim-ji-hoon-behind-scenes-fully-nude-sex-scene-money-heist-korea-lee-joo-bin/

Btw, how come he became your oppa even though he has no mustache?

Will Smith Reaction GIF

@LeftCoastOppa Any intel on which airlines in the US are the most reliable when it comes to being on time? My last 3 flights with AA had technical problems which caused major delays and disruptions to my travel plans. :rage:

• LOL 4
  • Blob 1