Add and Subtract Game

Admin

17 minutes ago, joccu said:

@partyon  WOW. Well he sound lakorn type of barf husband.

Moving On Sooo GIF

Are you gonna watch it?

@Lmangla My questions were mostly with regard to the fact that no one from the police reacted to all these deaths before someone from the family became suspicious? And why did they not automatically investigate if they found poison in the husband's body? How can a family in any unclear circumstances stop an autopsy from being performed?

• LOL 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

Brave Citizen

Lee Yun Young as a villain...  :scream: I didnt expect that, but he nailed the role... :approves:

The chemistry is no joke...but the movie is not a rom-com  

img.gif

ctto

------

• Like 2

23 hours ago, partyon said:

@Lmangla My questions were mostly with regard to the fact that no one from the police reacted to all these deaths before someone from the family became suspicious? And why did they not automatically investigate if they found poison in the husband's body? How can a family in any unclear circumstances stop an autopsy from being performed?

the local police was rather inept or it was a case of everyone knowing each other in the small village and thinking no one would do anything bad. also, some of the deaths were of old folks and so people assumed that it was just age related. as for the husband, they should have investigated futher. also, he must have been showing signs of depression and so people just assumed that it was a suicide.

I am not sure about the laws here regarding this but I do know in some countries, the family has to sign off before an autopsy can be done. so in some instances, if the family does not agree, the police cannot do anything unless they get a court order. (lee seon kyun's family also refused autopsy according to one news article I read).

+2

• Insightful 1
  • Blob 3

41 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

I am not sure about the laws here regarding this but I do know in some countries, the family has to sign off before an autopsy can be done. so in some instances, if the family does not agree, the police cannot do anything unless they get a court order. (lee seon kyun's family also refused autopsy according to one news article I read).

Sounds like the same laws.

Here in my country family has no say when it comes to autopsies. It is always performed if there is no clear indication of a disease or injury that caused it.

Has she been charged yet, btw?

@Ameera Ali Am about to start on ep 2 of Marry My Husband together with @agenth. Did you already watch it?

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Blob 2

@Ameera Ali The Wet Noodle Oppa is as exciting as a.... Wet Noodle.

nBlJg.jpg

I fail to see how the FL is supposed to fall in love with such an uncharismatic noodle.

I ship the FL with the cute office girl instead. :joy:

@Ernie did we make a math mistake ?

Am pretty sure the number below is correct.

• LOL 1
  • Blob 3

8 minutes ago, kokodus said:

@Ameera Ali @partyon Is that Park min young?? What happened to her?? Is she sick?? Why is her face looks so thin?? Oh my God. 

She weighs only 36 kg. She said that she wanted to lose weight so that she would look like a cancer patient. But that was only required for the first episode.

Am sorry to say, but she looks sickly thin to the point of being anorexic. I find it uncomfortable to watch.

• Shocked 1
  • LOL 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Blob 1

@partyon , @agenth @larus @gm4queen lol , he show her thing she want to forget :emmm:

IMG-7791.gif

If she got nosy neighbour cat , hearing her screaming be like .. 

TTs4jSU.gif

@kokodus she isn’t sick, but apparently she lost weight because she playing cancer patient for one episode :w00t:

lol we have same thought  @partyon

• Sad 1
  • LOL 5
  • Blob 1

2 minutes ago, partyon said:

She weighs only 36 kg. She said that she wanted to lose weight so that she would look like a cancer patient. But that was only required for the first episode.

Am sorry to say, but she looks sickly thin to the point of anorexic. It's uncomfortable to watch.

36kg?? Oh my goodness. Just for one ep? I dont know whether I should appreciate her for her dedication or laugh at her stupidity. Sighh. She used to be very chubby and cute before. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSFSE8Cp6d63Vcmt5tbXHh

Hope she gets back to her normal weight soon. Sigh. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1