Add and Subtract Game

Admin

23 minutes ago, joccu said:

@partyon  Yeah I have my adblock on. I use adblock plus on chrome. 

Am using uBlock Origin. Seems to be the one causing the issue.

Am also noticing that I can't EDIT posts afterwards with images - even though I have adblock disabled. :scream:

@gm4queen @Ameera Ali @joccu Can you try to edit your previous posts that required CAPTCHA?

20 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

Have you tried with other sites that require CAPTCHA? This might be a problem with CAPTCHA and ad blockers, not the site itself. 

Not having issues on other sites. Yet.

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

20 minutes ago, partyon said:

@gm4queen I will send an email to Admin about this on Tuesday after New Year celebrations. They are not at work right now, so no point in contacting them yet.

Unnie, I didn't receive any Human Verification prompt when I posted on My Happy End drama thread. Afterall, it was only a simple text. Then can you believe that I met the Human Verification prompt when I posted the previous comment on this thread??? :tired: It was the same prompt as @Ameera Ali that I had to put a dot at the end of a car path! :joy: Ha ha ha.. So funny! :D

But seriously, I hope the tech team can solve this as soon as possible. What's up with the forum on new year's eve, anyway? :sweatingbullets:

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 1
  • Wiggle 1

5 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

It was the same prompt as @Ameera Ali that I had to put a dot at the end of a car path! :joy: Ha ha ha.. So funny! :D

Can you now try to edit that post?

Every time I try to do that, it just says:

image.png?ex=65a3dec1&is=659169c1&hm=718

It doesn't matter if I have adblocker turned on or off. This issue is getting worse!

Mcdonalds Grimace GIF

• Sad 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Blob 1

11 minutes ago, partyon said:

Am also noticing that I can't EDIT posts afterwards with images - even though I have adblock disabled. :scream:

Me too , I can’t edit 

:facepalm:

7 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

@Ameera Ali that I had to put a dot at the end of a car path! :joy: Ha ha ha.. So funny! :D

soompi most know , we are bad with math 

:loolz:

• Shocked 1
  • LOL 1
  • Blob 2

10 hours ago, kokodus said:

Ok now I got the prompt

Now try to edit this post....  It looks like we're unable to edit posts that had the CAPTCHA prompt.

EDIT: Looks like we can't edit posts that didn't get a CAPTCHA prompt either. Yikes! :dizzy:

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • Shocked 1

10 hours ago, joccu said:

and now my post disappeared. 

Season 2 Wtf GIF by Parks and Recreation

YOUR POST DISAPPEARED?!??!?!?! Which one, chingu? Do you remember when you posted it and what it included?

@gm4queen Gonna be lovely to moderate when even mods and EOs can't edit posts anymore.

Way To Go Thumbs Up GIF

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Blob 2

6 minutes ago, joccu said:

I had to post the same post twice.  it dissapeared after the prompt and redirect automatically.

Chingu, didn't you refresh the page when you first posted? I just refreshed the page and my post was already submitted there. I don't think our posts are disappearing! It can't be. :(

5 minutes ago, partyon said:

@gm4queen Gonna be lovely to moderate when even mods and EOs can't edit posts anymore.

Unnie, you are right. I get the same message when I try editing those posts. What's going on? I mean it has happened to me few times before but this is getting annoying! :sweatingbullets:

+2

• Like 1
  • Shocked 4

9 minutes ago, joccu said:

@partyon the top one on this page. I had to post it twice. i got prompt. it redirect it automatically and then it just vanished

Is it back?

8 minutes ago, rocat said:

I’ve got typos and I can’t edit

Join the club! :D

I can't even do the math anymore. This thread is gonna be a mess with regards to the math :loolz:

• LOL 3
  • Blob 2

CHINGUS!

I just tested it and YOU CAN EDIT your posts IF you remove any image/gif/video from the post!

This includes GIFs you inserted using the GIF button in the Soompi editor.

It will only allow you to edit posts that only has texts in it. :kicks:

EDIT: THIS INCLUDES SOME OF THE EMOJIS TOO! :scream: You can't edit posts with the bigger emojis.

(Like the kicking emoji above)

• Blob 4

@joccu @Ameera Ali @gm4queen @rocat @kokodus NEW PROBLEM FOUND!

This issue also pertains to any posts that include anything except for default font size and font color. You cannot edit posts that have anything except for unchanged text.

@Lmangla I suspect that you might be having issues posting and/or editing any of your posts because of this, since your default text is not black.....

This is a nightmare, peeps.

EDIT: FOUND MORE INFO:

https://invisioncommunity.com/forums/topic/476662-human-puzzle/

Looks like other sites are having similar problems too. Might be related to the fact that the hosting provider is experiencing a DDoS attack... Yikes!

• Shocked 5
  • Wiggle 1