Add and Subtract Game

Admin

Anyone getting a Human Verification prompt when trying to post here?

Just tried to reply on this thread and it required me to solve some puzzle that didn't even work.

:Furious:

Saw that the forum was down earlier today, and they must have implemented a new feature. Too bad the site doesn't work anymore. :rage:

There seems to be an issue when one is trying to embed a gif or a pic.

@Ameera Ali @kokodus @joccu You had no problems posting earlier - seeing you embedded videos and images? Did it prompt you for a Human Verification?

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

1 minute ago, Ameera Ali said:

I can manage to put spot  on picture 

I did as well but it doesn't redirect, that's the problem for me. It just ends up with:

Correct.
You will be redirected.

Nothing happens after that.

Angry Inside Out GIF by Disney Pixar

How long did you wait until it redirected you?

• Shocked 3
  • LOL 1

@joccu @Ameera Ali I tried refreshing. Didn't work.

Disabled adblocker - refreshed - worked.

:rage:

This sucks that I have to disable my adblocker! The issue is only with embedding gifs images and videos!

EDIT: Seems embedding YouTube videos is not a problem. Seems it's just images and gifs that are requiring CAPTCHA.

• Love 3
  • Insightful 1

@partyon it was wonky earlier. I was logged out several times whenever I was trying to post a pic or link.

I'm watching the NY live show of my fave band. ^_^ So a dose of cuteness (wait, one or two can't really be called cute among them, LOL, but it actually worked), and sunny smiles while waiting for the hubs to be back from duty. Yay this year, my li'l family's together for the NY after how many years!

• Sad 1
  • Blob 3

:waves: guys!

Finally I watched the 1st episode of My Happy End and only one word to describe Jang Nara - Outstanding! I mean she is so petite but her acting skills are just over the moon. Can't wait for the next episode! :heart:

And yeah @partyon unnie, I also had trouble accessing the forum earlier today. So I just went ahead and did some offline stuff instead. Then posted a comment on My Happy End drama thread. But didn't meet with a Human Verification prompt tho... Hope things would work out for you! :)

Well, less than 6 hours left for 2024 in Sri Lanka! Can't believe that 2023 is almost over. Hope all your dreams would come true in the new year! Sending love... :heart1:

Happy-New-Year-2024.jpg?resize=780,470&s

+2

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 1

11 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

Lucky you , me I got this every time 

You have to refresh the page after the green checkmark?

For me it does this when  I try to post images and gifs (YouTube videos seem to work without Human Verification prompt)

image.png?ex=65a3ced8&is=659159d8&hm=cbf

Solve the puzzle:

image.png?ex=65a3cf15&is=65915a15&hm=3c6

No redirection happening.

After refreshing the page it goes back to step 1 of solving a puzzle.

If I disable my adblocker and refresh, then it will post my image / gif.

I will test on my phone as well in a bit. These tests were done on my computer.

@gm4queen I will send an email to Admin about this on Tuesday after New Year celebrations. They are not at work right now, so no point in contacting them yet.

6 minutes ago, joccu said:

it  did redirect automatically.  

Do you have an adblocker turned on your web browser? If you do, which one are you using?

IF ANYONE IS HAVING ISSUES POSTING GIFS OR IMAGES ON THIS FORUM BECAUSE IT IS ASKING FOR HUMAN VERIFICATION BUT NOT REDIRECTING, TRY DISABLING YOUR BROWSER'S ADBLOCKER.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 2

7 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

I'm via mobile using Chrome browser incognito mode and I'm getting the prompt. I don't  mind it much though, if anything I'm having a bit of fun confirming I'm human. :lol:

The prompt is coming to everyone trying to post a gif or an image regardless of browser or device. :crybaby:

It's just that it seems that the CAPTCHA isn't working for people using adblockers. :rage:

• Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

On 12/27/2023 at 12:20 AM, partyon said:

you read this article about your oppa?

https://www.koreaboo.com/stories/top-actor-gong-yoo-thinks-women-dont-like/

"Gong Yoo also said that fans’ mental image of him as a sweet, caring, romantic man isn’t entirely accurate either. He said, “I have this caring image because of the roles I played in the dramas, but I’m a little more careless than what people think, so I’m not that kind of person.” "

I saw the interview with Yoo Jae Suk - GY is very real, that is what I appreciate about him. Honest but not rude. And I think he places a very high priority over privacy and freedom. I don’t think he appreciates commitment and so never quite had a relationship. A person like that can’t be sweet/caring/romantic though he should have some. But I don’t want to know more than necessary - arm’s length is good. I appreciate from a distance. 
Laugh Laughing GIF

Year’s coming to an end - I hope everyone has a good celebration to bid a fond farewell to the old and welcome the new! May 2024 be one that brings much joy, laughter, peace and health! And more coffee, sleep, oppas, good dramas!!

New Year Celebration GIF by jon hanlan

Edited by rocat
Typos finally edited!
  • Love 4
  • Wiggle 1

3 minutes ago, partyon said:

It's just that it seems that the CAPTCHA isn't working for people using adblockers.

Have you tried with other sites that require CAPTCHA? This might be a problem with CAPTCHA and ad blockers, not the site itself. 

• Blob 4