Add and Subtract Game

Admin

15 hours ago, joccu said:

Been watching Netflix drama called Bodies. This is really interesting drama. 

I see that it is a British series. Unfortunetly, I am not able to see Netflix anymore but maybe I will watch it someday/somehow.

• Like 2
  • Blob 2

I am enjoying Castaway Diva. 

FL is just so earnest.  Is the voice really hers?

and we have 2 or 3 MLs? The brothers and one in the Navy cap at the meeting point?

spacer.png

Am I Deja-vu-ing? I feel like these have been discussed and I am just finding excuses to put them up…keke 

spacer.png

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

4 hours ago, rocat said:

Is the voice really hers?

No, is  the voice of a profesional singer.

I love this picture. I don`t know the couple, they announced their marrige and their dog is soooooooooo cute.

james-lee-1.jpg

https://www.soompi.com/article/1623074wpp/former-royal-pirates-member-james-lee-announces-marriage-with-beautiful-photos

+2

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Blob 2

10 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

Ehehehe, which part? Snow Man has 9 of them, but looking at the practice video you'd get when's it that it's Ren Meguro. ^_^

Oh, Ren Meguro is a Japanese Idol... 

the practice was so captivating..  :D      Winnie The Pooh Happy Dance GIF by Leon Denise

I laughed when the Secretary revealed that the necktie was transparent...  :lol: 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Blob 1

Am behind on Strong Girl Namsoon. Am seeing so many bad comments about the drama. 

Jennifer Lawrence Oops GIF

They look pretty cute though.

Strong-Girl-Nam-soon-Episodes-7-8-But-Wh

@sadthe1st Glad to see you on the forum. Hope you are doing well! :kiss_wink: Here is smth for you!

pizza-stuffed-chicken-breast-1-12.jpg

Your two favorite dishes combined! Pizza and chicken breast. :kisslevel:

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

17 hours ago, rocher22 said:

Oh, Ren Meguro is a Japanese Idol... 

the practice was so captivating..  :D   

They also did the ending theme of As Long As We Both Shall Live. It would have been  funny as hell though if Ren Meguro was dancing and singing as his character Kiyoka Kudou, hair and all. :lol:

He is most loveable as the hearing impaired Sou Sakura in "Silent". The cast is perfect, the awards for the drama very well deserved. For me, it's this role that makes him one of my favourites ever.

I'd like some chicken shawarma and hummus...

Chicken-Shawarma-with-Vegetables-and-Hum

ctto

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

:waves: guys!

Dropping by after a long time?? Remember me? :joy: How are you all doing by the way? Hope you are having a good time by your end!

Rather than the online job, I've been busy with something else. And finally, the time has come to reveal the big secret. We've searched a new house for a long time and finally it's all set. YAYY!! We are moving in to the new house in early next year! :getmygrooveon: Feeling so happy to share the news with you guys... May be you guys can give us some tips on moving in/ out? I"ll be so grateful! :heart:

And given the current circumstances, I decided to quit the online job at the end of this month. I wasn't happy with it lately and I want to give utmost priority to my personal life as it as. Hopefully I'll be able to drop more by the forum and have a nice chit-chat with my lovely chingus here... Miss you all! :ohboy2:

I'll be back again when I have free time. You guys have fun! :lol:

november.jpg

+2

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 3
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1