Add and Subtract Game

Admin

There 100 way to save him , he didn’t choose except to flip the car he was in :w00t: 

IMG-3856.gif

IMG-3873.gif

@agenth oppa be Like , I Hope he didn’t crush you with his weight :D

IMG-3857.gif

31 minutes ago, larus said:

Where is the logic? Maybe he tried to shot the gun, not trying to kill him.

@agenth oppa at First spare him  , give him chance didn’t send him to jail with other gang , but our oppa felt hurt & betrayed by his fiancée &@agenth oppa  wanted to hurt them both by killing himself , so I think he shoot him so the ex wife don’t  feel guilt trip the rest of her life by his suicidal  :tears: 

• Sad 3

:waves: guys!

Dropping by after a really long time, I guess... How are you all doing, by the way? Hope everyone is having a good time by your end! :heart:

And I apologize if I miss any of the chingu's tagging me onboard... Rather than the online job, I've been super busy with something big lately... I'll reveal the good news soon! Can't wait for that moment... :heart4:

Okay, then... I'll be back again. I must catch up with you guys ASAP.... Ha ha ha ha!!! :joy: And why do you @partyon chingu always take me for??? You can't do this to me and my handsome Daniel oppa... You just wait til I make my official entry!! Ha ha ha.. Just kidding! :loolz:

Have fun, everyone!!!! :getmygrooveon:

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

2 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

to stop him from suicide ,  he kill him @agenth oppa turn to religion person :D

WHAT ARE YOU DOING TWIN?!?!  :scream:

SPOILER TAGS!!!!! USE SPOILER TAGS!!!

Some of us still have to work and can’t catch up on their oppas’ dramas yet. 

:Furious:

28 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

job, I've been super busy with something big lately... I'll reveal the good news soon!

Don’t tell me you’ve been busy editing your oppa’s abs as well…. :blink:

29 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

You just wait til I make my official entry!!

I was right.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
  • Blob 2

4 hours ago, partyon said:

This is the second time he was caught and me thinks he can’t get away with just a slap on the wrist this time.

Any guesses how many more celebrities will be exposed?

To be honest, I don't think it will have major consequences. Since Burning Sun Scandal I have no trust anymore that anyone with his status has to fear anything. 

3 hours ago, kokodus said:

That is like the most quick breakup ever. Hahaha. 

Oh noooooooo. Please tell me that his wife. 

Until yesterday I didn't even know they were a couple at all. But relationships with Blackpink Member always had a very short term period.

I promise you, the first relationship that will last for a little longer will be Rosè's. She seems to be the most genuine and down-to-earth. 

Finished The Worst of Evil. BIBI really excels as baddie. Which isn't surprising, if you ever watched her Music Videos. She had a lot of practice as a villain. 
Anyway, putting my thoughts into a spoiler.

Spoiler

Didn't like the ending. The non-existent chemistry between Junmo and his wife EJ continued until the very end. Their marriage seems to be in shambles, if not completely over. Junmo shoots GiCheul. Why did he just kill him? To prevent him from doing suicide, a shot in the arm or shoulder should have been enough, but he delibaretly fatally shot him. 

Junmo seemed more loyal to Haeryeon than to his wife. We didn't know what he said to her at the phone after she questions him, but he tried to protect her and told her to change countries. She just found out her "boyfriend" betrayed her, but she still believes in him and trusts him, to the point where she kills for him. 
He puts his wedding ring on GC's grave and moves away. It almost felt like he is going to HR. 

Somehow the ending of this case didn't feel satisfying at all, I was hoping for some quieter moments between the OTP and a nice reconciliation scene. But nah.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

When come to woman , oppa like social distance :lol:

1 hour ago, partyon said:

WHAT ARE YOU DOING TWIN?!?!  :scream:

SPOILER TAGS!!!!! USE SPOILER TAGS!!!

Some of us still have to work and can’t catch up on their oppas’ dramas yet. 

:Furious:

ef2fe9616d63aa79927c2f2c4bdbf9de36190995.gifv0135ec2a9343c3f4d01c633466d5e2022959892b.gifv

e367b437ca665a73e38ae4ed74dc4889ec8a797d.jpg

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Blob 1

11 minutes ago, joccu said:

@partyon my guess is at least 5.  my worst fear is that my oppa is going to caught in that scandal. He is friend with GD. 

Yea, a lot of people are friends with him, but Lee Soo Hyuk oppa has been a really good friend of his for a long time.... Am a bit worried too. :tears:

5 minutes ago, Dhakra said:

To be honest, I don't think it will have major consequences. Since Burning Sun Scandal I have no trust anymore that anyone with his status has to fear anything. 

Before they had YG to shield them. This time YG dropped this statement faster than you could say "YG":

'Difficult to respond, not an artist belonging to our company"

They threw him under the bus.

cartman-throw-under-the-bus.gif

11 minutes ago, Dhakra said:

Until yesterday I didn't even know they were a couple at all. But relationships with Blackpink Member always had a very short term period.

Jennie and Raccoon Oppa have been in a relationship for a long time already though? Like almost 2 years ?

12 minutes ago, Dhakra said:

Anyway, putting my thoughts into a spoiler.

Thanks Thank You GIF by BLKBOK

I just got home from work and about to start on ep 10.

• Sad 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

15 minutes ago, partyon said:

Before they had YG to shield them. This time YG dropped this statement faster than you could say "YG":

'Difficult to respond, not an artist belonging to our company"

Meh, not convinced yet. YG just states the obvious. He has to do this on his own, but I guess if any of this is true, he also knows people who know people and so on. As long as I don't see him in handcuffs with a verdict, I think he will get out of this unharmed or with some lesser punishment. 

15 minutes ago, partyon said:

Jennie and Raccoon Oppa have been in a relationship for a long time already though? Like almost 2 years ?

Who is Racoon Oppa? Sounds like something @kokodusinvented. And as far as I know Jennie isn't in an official relationship. She and Kai lasted only for about a month or two and it is rumored she dates BTS 'V', but since neither of their companies denied or confirmed it, no one knows. 

• Blob 1

10 minutes ago, Dhakra said:

As long as I don't see him in handcuffs with a verdict, I think he will get out of this unharmed or with some lesser punishment. 

Am pretty sure he is not just a recreational user... I can see him going down Yoo Ah In's path.

10 minutes ago, Dhakra said:

Who is Racoon Oppa? Sounds like something @kokodusinvented.

I think it was @Sleepy Owl dongsaeng and I who invented it. :D While watching a drama with a FL who had so much eye makeup on that we called her Raccoon wife. :D

Ms. Koko will tell you who he is! It's her bias.

#notyoongi

@Ameera Ali you gotta talk to the mods about getting those warning points. :D @agenth was spoilered too and she's now crying in a corner. 

:crybaby:

• LOL 5

2 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

I would love this on my record 

i dont know if i told you, but i think you are the funniest jhere.

every time, really every time.

you: * posts* 

me: 

The Kid Mero Lol GIF by Desus & Mero

you* post a video*

me: Tv Show Lol GIF by PotatoITV

+2

• LOL 3
  • Thanks 1