Add and Subtract Game

Admin

12 minutes ago, partyon said:

I see that his agency has denied the accusations. Hmmmm. As they say "there will be no smoke without fire"....But he just looks like such an introvert, it's hard for me to believe that he bullied people. Sighh. We never know....

• Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

7 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

@partyon bromance :mrgreen:

Am not so sure about that... Looks like Wi Ha Joon oppa's affections lie elsewhere.... :wub:

Bad-and-Crazy-00.jpg

12c2d2f0487e043e8bfe8ab84b5e73a7.jpg

What's going on here....? :w00t:

ce51c102ec6b765719115d4629ff66b0b5763dd5

@sweetroad Youch. Now it's being insinuated that your (ex?)oppa was having an affair with a 29 year old "madam".

Details of a possible affair come to light amidst Lee Sun Gyun's drug charges

https://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2023/10/details-of-possible-affair-come-to.html

• Shocked 2
  • LOL 3
  • Blob 1

5 minutes ago, partyon said:

Looks like Wi Ha Jun oppa is cheating on JCW oppa. :scream:

Which drama is this?!!?

2 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

hope he finally get the guy , run with him to china 

The happily ever after they deserve......:fullofhearts:

• Awesome 1
  • Blob 4

46 minutes ago, kingpin said:

@larus did you watched Penthouse chingu? can you pls. tell me if it was bad

I watched only 4 episodes. I watched 6 of Last Empress. Both are bad in my opinion. You know that I hate Penthouse or this writer`s style of writing. Unfortunetly, after that, I watched some scenes of Kim So yeon or I translated articles related to her character so I know what happened in the drama. I know that she had a great success with her role and I am happy for her that but I still can`t stand Kim Soon Ok`s dramas.  It was pure nonsense. Multitple fake deaths and resuractions, twins and doppelgangers everywhere, miraculous cures, birth secrets out of nowhere, questionable actions, screaming, lot of screaming, to name a few "assets" of this drama. :crazy:

But you like makjang. I don`t know if you like crazy makjang though. So maybe you still can found some fun watching it. I did not. Except for fashion. I liked the fashion. And I liked the ending. I wanted them all dead. Almost I got it right. :D

I fast forward episode 10 of Escape of 7 drama to get to KSY cameo and I saw some scenes. It looked worst then Penthouse. Sorry, I am not the right person to be asked about Penthouse or Escape of the 7. :lol:

+2

2 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Which drama is this?!!?

Bad and Crazy.

• Love 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Blob 3

13 minutes ago, partyon said:

Looks like Wi Ha Jun oppa is cheating on JCW oppa.

I did not watch the drama but I think they are the same character. :sweat_smile: Wi Ha Jun played the second personality of Lee Dong Wook`s character. Am I right?

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1
  • LOL 1
  • Blob 1

1 minute ago, larus said:

I did not watch the drama but I think they are the same character. :sweat_smile: Wi Ha Jun played the second personality of Lee Dong Wook`s character. Am I right?

CHINGU! Why ruin the illusion by revealing the real plot?!?!?!? :scream:

FINE! :smashes:

I will prove that Wi Ha Joon oppa is already taken by showing these pics to @Ameera Ali @agenth @kokodus @kingpin

85de92dd-e7b7-4d4d-940d-f76801adea77_57c

• LOL 7