Add and Subtract Game

Admin

43 minutes ago, rocher22 said:

Now Im waiting for KSY's cameo..   

Will it be today? I want to see her cameo and I hope it will be something funny. No screaming , please!

Funny fact. So yeon`s character in 7 Escape is Ryu Hong Joo just like her character in Tale of the Nine Tailed 1938.:D

• Like 1
  • Blob 2

@sweetroad @MayanEcho @Lmangla @Ameera Ali @larus @kokodus @kingpin

Latest news about LSK.

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2023/10/brands-start-cutting-ties-with-actor-lee-sun-gyun-and-his-wife-actress-jeon-hye-jin

If his wife doesn't quickly distance herself from her husband, her career will be doomed as well. We'll see how this pans out for her.

@sweetroad Am confused. Does he have sons or daughters? In the pic in this article it looks like the eldest one is a girl and one of the commenters talk about him having two daughters. The internet says, though, that he has two sons.

https://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2023/10/cf-movie-drama-industry-deal-with.html

:idk:

@larus @joccu Won't even post the latest kpop scandal news. It's the same...

suga-bts-suga.gif

...as always.

• Like 2
  • Insightful 2

38 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

Does wifey totally not know anything about this?

Hard to say. According to rumors he was even doing drugs at his house. For all we know she's involved or at least knew what was going on...

@Ameera Ali @kingpin @sweetroad @kokodus @confusedheart

image.png?ex=65467e56&is=65340956&hm=1e2

image.png?ex=65467e70&is=65340970&hm=630

image.png?ex=65467e8b&is=6534098b&hm=6e2

Why? My guess is that she saw them "act" in a drama. :D

#cardboard

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

21 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

Oh yeah, was it you or @rocat asking about My Happy Marriage live action movie? 

12 hours ago, rocat said:

I did! 
not sure if @rocher22 did too.

I found the trailer...I like it...poor girl... I hope there is a happy ending...

6 hours ago, larus said:

Will it be today? I want to see her cameo and I hope it will be something funny. No screaming , please!

Funny fact. So yeon`s character in 7 Escape is Ryu Hong Joo just like her character in Tale of the Nine Tailed 1938.:D

Ryu Hong Joo...I first thought its a mistake...:D

Lee Joon and KSY...  :yay:  I didnt expect that...  

Dohyuk - ''Im a big fan''.... I wonder if it is Lee Joon's ad lib.   

F8-z8JZagAA9j2m?format=jpg&name=360x360

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

59 minutes ago, rocher22 said:

Ryu Hong Joo...I first thought its a mistake...:D

Lee Joon and KSY...    I didnt expect that...  

Dohyuk - ''Im a big fan''.... I wonder if it is Lee Joon's ad lib. 

I was wondering why Kim Soon Ok used the same name of her character in TOTNT1938. Now I know what happened with Hong Joo in 2023. She became an actress in the present time.:D Kim Soon Ok had a cool idea. It was a combination of Hong Joo with hints of Seo Jin (clothes, music).

Lee joon and Kim So Yeon almost did a drama together. I don`t know if they would have had scenes together, probably a scene or two.  I know they announced their casting in the same time. And she also appeared in a cameo in Iris 2, where Lee Joon played the spy but they never had a scene together.

• Like 3
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

3 hours ago, rocher22 said:

I found the trailer...I like it...poor girl... I hope there is a happy ending...

Good ending! Plus there should be a follow up movie basing from the extra scene after the ending credits. The anime series version would be having season 2. :)

@partyon if she knew about hubby's shenanigans, it's no surprise then that she also loses her endorsements. 

sausage-broccoli-pasta-4-680x1020.jpg

ctto

• Like 2
  • Blob 4

Morning sweeties ! :dorakiss:

Did anyone watch Doona! on Netflix? Am seeing some mixed reviews about the drama.

Even though k-netz are praising Suzy's breathtaking beauty, the story sounds meh to me. :unamused:

https://www.koreaboo.com/stories/knets-too-mesmerized-suzy-face-in-doona/

@MayanEcho Craving ramen today. (With homemade broth of course).

Easy-Chicken-Ramen-Featured.jpg

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 1

9 minutes ago, kokodus said:

What is the story though?! Dont get me wrong, I read the synopsis in MDL and watched the teaser, still I don't understand what the show is about. 

Ms. Koko, am confused about the plot too. :crazily:

What I could gather from this article:

https://www.pannchoa.com/2023/10/enter-talk-suzy-in-lee-doona-was-oba.html

1. [+40, -3]
I could only see Suzy in the drama
6. [+13, -1]
I was watching the drama but only looked at Suzy's faceㅋㅋ

@partyon comment: This is not really a selling point for me. Good acting is.

Also comments like:

The actual Webtoon sucked and Doona was a manic pixie dream girl who was in love with an average guy that did nothing to get her love and attention.

Suzy is so pretty but this show is so boring and the ml is one of the worst mls I’ve seen. I don’t know if I can get myself to finish it

The writing was so bad and a bit cringe. They were working with a bad script imo and the male lead (taking away the acting) was just so lacking in any sort of redeemable qualities. Half the time I was thinking, God why is she interested in such a boring man? The whole point of the story was this glamorous idol with a sad backstory falls in love with an ordinary guy, but this guy was just so lacking in personality and also a bit creepy at points, that I didn't care about them at all.

i thought the drama was going to be about a star fallen from grace reacclimating to normal society with the help of a neighbor. instead it was just manic pixie dream girl suzy with a guy she had no chemistry with... and for some reason every girl was obsessed with him? i think on episode 5 i was thinking this is slowly becoming a harem anime trope... average guy somehow pulls all the popular hot girls in the school.

Chelsea Peretti No GIF by Brooklyn Nine-Nine

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Blob 1

37 minutes ago, partyon said:

Suzy is so pretty but this show is so boring and the ml is one of the worst mls I’ve seen.

I like Yang se jong more than I like Suzy. But I do like her. I would've watched this drama for them, if the plot was decent. But looks like there is no plot. So yeah hard pass from me too. Meh. 

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2