Add and Subtract Game

Admin

2 minutes ago, larus said:

Oh boy...

I tried to read the article, but all I took away from it is that they are trying to victimize themselves to the max. They are taking zero accountability for anything.

In fact, they are actually writing stuff which could be interpreted as true delusion. If they truly believe that, it's way more scary than I thought...

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Blob 2

@Ameera Ali @larus @kingpin @confusedheart @Sleepy Owl Am wondering if this "cardboard" trait extends to kissing abilities as well....?

:sweats:

https://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2023/10/im-soo-hyang-reveals-her-kiss-scene.html

Only reason why filming a kiss scene could take so long.... There were two of them :D

• LOL 3
  • Blob 1

10 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

idol + military =

Pretty sure Jimin and RM are gonna come out of the military with abs. :coolshades:

Wanna bet?

@larus Yoongi will again be able to do laundry. :D

BTS’s Suga Once Used Jimin’s Abs To Do Laundry, Here’s Why

He put Jimin’s washboard abs to the test.

Vq0qOQ6qR-16lGEOghucEEVL8kM7NgctiIiCShSq

https://www.koreaboo.com/stories/bts-suga-jimin-abs-laundry-washboard/

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

13 minutes ago, partyon said:

Your Raccoon Oppa will enlist before the end of this year.

Ohhhh nooooooooooooooooooooooooo. I thought he still had time. How come Nam joon oppa has not enlisted yet?!?! 

But I do think everyone left should enlist now together and come back together. That would be easy for me to handle. Sighhh

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Blob 2

@Ameera Ali This is how we should test our oppas' abs. :D

AA9V3wwi6bJMMK4dP2qCcuJYBVsM5VOZqYYAMhat

Yoongi is so smart :wub:

4 minutes ago, kokodus said:

How come Nam joon oppa has not enlisted yet?!?! 

I actually thought he would have enlisted already.

Sesame Street Idk GIF

Pretty sure he'll enlist before the end of this year too. He's their senior, so he has to set an example.

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Blob 1

30 minutes ago, partyon said:

:sweats:

https://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2023/10/im-soo-hyang-reveals-her-kiss-scene.html

Only reason why filming a kiss scene could take so long.... There were two of them :D

Im Soo Hyang confesses that her lips were swollen from filming a 6 hour kiss scene with Cha Eunwoo

:what!:

this is the only reason  I am watching the drama:fullofhearts:chingu

spacer.png

cto

I am excited for this:highonflowers:

?scode=mtistory2&fname=https%3A%2F%2Fblog.kakaocdn.net%2Fdn%2FdsjAw5%2Fbtsyumbesdo%2FhxDuupGjchwBxA4beEMnx0%2Fimg.gif

cto

• Like 2
  • Shocked 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

1 hour ago, partyon said:

Will only be RM and JK left after that.

I feel like they should all do it at the same time and get it over with :). RM can have all his BTS chicks safe in the army, and then he can get out roughly at the same time they're getting out.

Apple crisp in the oven.

f672bee8b253e108ed51ffec66d102a153a94416.jpeg

ctto

Fox Tv Eating GIF by Empire FOX

• Like 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

19 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

* early Christmas gift for criminal

It is nonsense. I thought only in US there is this practice that will cause the good people injustice. I am shocked literally.

19 hours ago, partyon said:

Will only be RM and JK left after that.

I think they will follow closely. It is good that they will went to military almost in the same period.

19 hours ago, rocher22 said:

I just noticed the green shoes.

She wore another shoes with that outfit but she changes to those green ones because she received them as a gift.

1 hour ago, rocat said:

is this for real? 

Who knows? It would have been nice. But it is funny how netizens are using anything similar to make a narative come true. :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Blob 4

39 minutes ago, larus said:

Who knows? It would have been nice. But it is funny how netizens are using anything similar to make a narative come true. :D

netizens everyone dating , or secretly married or hooking up until proven other wise :loolz:

• LOL 4
  • Blob 1

34 minutes ago, sweetroad said:

Anyone else have these sleep masks by Manta? They look funny but they are the best. I had to use mine last night and I fell asleep right away. :)

credit: Manta

No I don’t have it , I don’t use sleep mask  , I put my head in pillow I sleep quickly , my husband find hard to wake me up :D

IMG-2993.gif

• LOL 7