Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@Ameera Ali @joccu There might be some hope left!

:highonflowers:

@agenth’s Jinyoung Devil’s Judge oppa from GOT7, updated us with some pics from the military. He has buffed up :love: looking good in short hair too :kiss_wink:

spacer.png

spacer.png

Please, dear abs gods, let him keep his body when he is discharged…

:please:

Pretty sure @4evrkdrama and @kokodus will be fighting over him once he’s back :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

1 hour ago, Ameera Ali said:

we should send  all our oppa to military again , but let’s leave LMH out off it , he so cute as he :D

Bite My Tongue Wtf GIF by Doja Cat

No comment :vicx:

@joccu I finished The Betrayal. I think it would have been better as a 12 ep show. By the end it was getting real boring not seeing any kind of character development by the ex-spouses. They could have explored that part a lot more because they stayed quite one-dimensional until the last episode. Especially Athin. Would have been nice to understand better his background and why he acted the way he did. I found the last half of the show quite trivial and lacking depth. 

In any case, I didn’t find either parent understanding of their children AT ALL. They chose to stay in revenge mode until the very end, and didn’t think one iota of the welfare of their kids. Dr Jane as a psychiatrist, should have shown more self-awareness and self-restraint. I was appalled at how crazy she was despite her profession. She never set clear boundaries towards Athin and allowed herself to “play the game with him”. She didn’t take any advice that her psychiatrist gave her. 
Baby Facepalm GIF by MOODMAN

The fact that their child was the one who had to “solve the issue between the parents” was just mind blowing to me… :grimace: Those poor kids. :bawling:

The first half of the show was very good though, and the acting was superb until the end.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

8 hours ago, partyon said:

Our Bong-Bong x Min-Min couple is baaaaaaaaaccccckkkkk :love:

Great news!! I’m so excited!! :highonflowers:

17 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

Sigh, the crust is a little too overcooked (or should I say partly burnt? LOL).

Bad pizza is so disappointing. :wacko:

Need to put limits on watching the news this weekend. it’s all so heartbreaking and heavy. Need to focus on kiddos and do joyful things, for balance. And pray for everyone to be safe. :heart:

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

2 hours ago, sweetroad said:

Great news!! I’m so excited!!

Chingu, the next episode should be out on Netflix within an hour or two. :love: Let's watch it!

:highonflowers:

2 hours ago, sweetroad said:

Need to put limits on watching the news this weekend. it’s all so heartbreaking and heavy. Need to focus on kiddos and do joyful things, for balance. And pray for everyone to be safe.

That's why I am focusing on watching kdramas at the moment...

3 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

But at least twin LMH oppa didn’t try to grow weird facial hairlike some :Dmmm let’s say like @confusedheart for example 

( Dragging again @confusedheart oppa under the bus:phew:

Looks like @confusedheart chingu will be looking to take another break from this thread. :D

@Ameera Ali @sweetroad @kokodus @Lmangla @rocat @Sleepy Owl @joccu @larus @agenth YA! This guy needs to stay quiet! :scream:'

[instiz] IS IT BAD IF I TELL MY GIRLFRIEND TO LOSE A BIT OF WEIGHT?

"She's 1m62 and weighs 52kg. I just hope she loses only 10kg..."

:offtospace:

https://www.pannchoa.com/2023/10/instiz-is-it-bad-if-i-tell-my.html

@partyon advice: You'll be like this if you say anything:

Will Smith GIF

Also, at 42 kg (162 cm) SHE WILL BE SEVERELY UNDERWEIGHT at 16 BMI and should be getting treatment for eating disorders. :rage:

I say dude needs to go just for thinking smth like that. :kicks:

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Shocked 4
  • LOL 1

spacer.png

No Doubt in Us on NF

This is so entertaining! 10 mins in and I was in stitches…which really is only one episode. It’s a body-switching drama and so it’s a classic tale of putting oneself in another’s shoes. 

I like how the characters have purple, red and green hair, and the emperor has also a Hua Dian on his forehead- I thought only females in the royal household have them. His harem has a particularly well-endowed consort who  is also the resident female dog. Lots of conspiracies and in-fighting but it’s so much fun.

Though told in spurts of 10-12min blocks, the story is well-told and enjoyable!

On 10/13/2023 at 9:55 PM, partyon said:

Dude is set to star in “My Demon” (which btw sounds like an interesting watch - penned by the same writer as Mr Queen).

This looks interesting! Love the FL. The last time I saw Song Kang, he was a philandering artist full of insecurities.

On 10/13/2023 at 6:26 PM, rocher22 said:

Only For Love.... fingers crossed...

Another I am waiting for but this is probably the furthest they’ll go…can’t imagine that something more than that will emerge. Hehe.

35 minutes ago, partyon said:

YA! This guy needs to stay quiet!

bitch slap GIF

no-good fella…

-no number-

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

15 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

@partyon @joccu @LeftCoastOppa @sadthe1st@Sleepy Owl you may hate my Ro Woon , but he never disappointed he so fit :lol:

Those gifs are so dark I can't see a thing.

Episode 15 Microscope GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

What are we supposed to see, twin?

Will Smith Reaction GIF

55 minutes ago, rocat said:

This looks interesting! Love the FL. The last time I saw Song Kang, he was a philandering artist full of insecurities.

I have watched him in Forecasting Love and Weather as well as in Navillera. The synopsis sounds interesting to me.

Am off to watch Strong Girl Namsoon ep 3 now. TTYL peeps :byebye2:

• LOL 5
  • Thirsty 1

San Diego Water GIF by Yevbel

22 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

@rocher22 There's a chance if drama of Dylan is R15, wink wink. Woah, Dai Gao Zheng looks so delicate in costume, didn't expect that, hehehe. His aura is totally different!

2 hours ago, rocat said:

Another I am waiting for but this is probably the furthest they’ll go…can’t imagine that something more than that will emerge.

Im 100% sure the whole scene will be deleted... :D

I only discovered during the broadcasting of Unchained Love that there is a censorship in the Chinese

entertainment industry. 

And then I still naively believed that there would be some light kiss in The Untamed.  :lol:

but this scene is approved...poor WWX... :D

fd8b1fc0cd8fe29c20517ddd58c42e63.gif

Unchained Love....the collection of the deleted scenes...  :wub:

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3