Add and Subtract Game

Admin

On 5/28/2023 at 4:47 PM, sadthe1st said:

my electricity and water bill this month is going to be exceptionally high

Summer means almost double the usual bill for me too beginning next month till October. :expressionless:

Hubs was munching cucumber with vinaigrette dressing after sending off the gremlins to school. So humid outside. I wanna snack on some white beans tabbouleh. And chicken tacos... 

...To forget it's manic Monday. Hahaha! Have a good day everyone, happy start of the week!

Cucumber-Salad-with-Herb-Garlic-Vinaigre

ctto

White-Bean-Salad-Tabbouleh.jpg

ctto

Chicken-Tacos_3.jpgctto

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

4 hours ago, STARSX said:

Is Under the skin similar to Desire Catcher? i  already watched  D.C.

I didnt watch DC but I understand it is different. As UTS, we get to understand the role and perspectives of a portraitist. And I find this rare. You wont regret watching this...

You get to learn art too...

Vincent_Van_Gogh_-_Wheatfield_with_Crows Wheatfield with Crows - Van Gogh

+2

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

Hello, how's your Monday? 

@Wuzetian We gotta give it to the big fans of Reba, their enthusiasm for their MeiMei is off the charts! They had beaten again the official WeTV YT channel for sharing and providing Eng subs for Prosecution Elite Official final trailer as it airs tonight 19:30 CMT. :joy: 

The Prosecution Elite cast livestream

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 3

Aww... this is a sweet achievement...

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2023/05/actor-kim-byung-chul-from-hit-drama-doctor-cha-receives-love-after-enduring-18-years-without-a-spotlight

@MayanEcho Her fan base is 2x the population size of Malaysia! So many talents around!

@STARSX Join us for UTS watch! 

Anyone looking forward to this?

Iqiyi

+2

• Like 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

Am having an existential oppa crisis, peeps. :brokenheart:

existential-crisis-panic.gif

This bad. PLEASE HELP ME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :crybaby:

13 hours ago, STARSX said:

the  Taiwanese version who are the Main lead chingu?

Main lead is Ethan Juan, chingu. :kiss_wink:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Wiggle 2

BREAKING NEWS!

A CRISIS! A CRY FOR HELP!

Dear Friends,

We are sorry to interrupt your regular, scheduled programme. :brokenheart:

We have gathered here to deliberate on a rather important issue.  The gravity of the issue is such that we EOs had a rather urgent meeting and since no consensus was reached, we have decided to reach out to the truested members of the community. 

Let us go back in the recent past to give you a briefing. Our chingu, @partyon seems to be falling for our now in exile ex oppa Choi Jin-hyuk aka CJH while watching FTLY (Fated To Love You) for the umpteenth time.  He is playing a havoc with our chingus heart. But one must not forget his scandulous past. Our chingu does not want to traipse that path again. It is our duty to save a chingu and help her find her Ultimate Korean Oppa. 

As it stands now:

Keanu Reeves is the Ultimate Oppa transending all borders. A real gentleman , he is and truly deserves the title. :fullofhearts:

Spoiler

A Timeline of Keanu Reeves' Life and Career

In Spot number 2 (Ultimate Korean Oppa) , presently vacant , last held by ex - CJH (Choi Jin-hyuk) 

Spoiler

In Spot Number 3, we have Ji Chang-wook aka JCW who is quite 'offeended' to see her Ultimate oppa not making it to the next level. @partyon has been suitably chastised and interrogated for refusing to promote JCW to The Ultimate Korean oppa. Thank God, chingus, you were not there to witness the 'brutal' interrogation.  

Crossing-yourself GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Spoiler

JCW ♡♡♡♡ | Ji chang wook, Ji chang wook photoshoot, Korean actors

Hope @agenth doesn't kill me for not getting a good pic of her Ultimate Oppa.

We also have Suga from BTS who is her Bias but not really an Oppa yet. But she is more invested in Suga than in JCW.:D Do you think it's time Suga is promoted to the Oppa List and crowned the Ultimate Korean Oppa?

Spoiler

#bts from the stars my solace

Finally we have KDY aka Kwak Dong-yeon - who is quite young but full of potential. Can he make it to the list?

Spoiler

Kwak Dong Yeon Makes It Impossible Not To Stare In New Dreamy Profile  Photos - kdramadiary

What do you think, our friend @partyon should do now? Vote and comment. 

GIF oppa - animated GIF on GIFER

@agenth @joccu @gm4queen @Sleepy Owl @rocher22 @STARSX @LeftCoastOppa @Thong Thin @Ameera Ali @sadthe1st @sweetroad @Wuzetian @rocat @MayanEcho @4evrkdrama @kokodus @Lmangla @larus  

@Learry

• Like 1
  • LOL 12
  • Awesome 1

13 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

@confusedheart all @partyon need is inzaghi , no scandal , sporting , with manly voice make him a popular with women & men if we counted @LeftCoastOppa

I found this gif :rage: Remove "every skinny oppa" and replace it with "that pigeon" :evillaugh:

spacer.png

And yes twin, I stole your gif as payback!

taunt-cutie.gif

• LOL 7
  • Wiggle 1