Add and Subtract Game

Admin

12 hours ago, partyon said:

@LeftCoastOppa Jumbotrons is not a name used here - I think it's a North American term. We just call them big screens. I doubt the ones on the sides are called anything else than big screens. Maybe "big side screens"? :D

9 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

I asked my cousin who works in an events company, and she said they just call it LED big screens?

Thanks guys, I guess sometimes it is just that simple - I just figured that since almost everything else stagecraft related required subtitles or translation, that the side screens would too.

+2

• Like 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

11 hours ago, kokodus said:

Hiii @Lmangla!!! I'm doing good. Final exams in a week so naturally I'm doing everything instead of studying... anyways wish me luck!!! 

it is good to take breaks and unwind doing something else. too much studying can also fry your brain. ^_^

200+ Exam Wishes - Best Wishes For Exam | WishesMsg 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

1 hour ago, joccu said:

Guardiola did a cameo in Ted Lasso. It was really short but if I been honest would have never believed it if I did not watch it. 

So cool! Two of my favorite soccer people! :D

@partyon and @agenth I finally finished Secret Garden last night. Overall a cute show with memorable characters and memorable fashion. I did have to FF through all of Hyun Bin and Ha Ji Won's kissing scenes, though. :blink:

• LOL 5
  • Thirsty 1

18 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

Backlash deserved. She wants bigger international reach, she must then invest on that by hiring the right people for the job. 

Basing from experience when I translated speeches, a five A4 sized pages text of the speech can easily take 8 hrs to translate 

Exactly, this job would have easily been 4-6 hours per episode. Surely she is rich enough to compensate for someone’s time and effort.

12 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

unless its kim taeri’s fanclub offering to do it, as a celebrity she should be cautious of the way she uses social media to ask for some services for free

She even set up a google drive form so that people could apply to become translators.

I don’t think these people understand that the Hallyu wave would never have been as big had there not been kind people who for free translated videos and articles to other languages.

Even BTS didn’t start providing translated content until 2018/2019. It was thanks to the fans’ efforts that they became so big.

So asking someone to translate for free now just seems facepalm.

@sweetroad Well done! :cutekitty:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

:waves: guys!

Just dropping by before going to bed. How are you all doing?? Hope everything is fine. I am being so busy as usual.. :tightdeadline:

By the way, just noticed that Family ended yesterday (May 23)?? How did it go? I see mixed reviews in public comments. I guess I'll watch the full series with good english subs about in next month when things get less busy than now.. Hopefully JangJang couple won't disappoint me! :innocent:

See you tomorrow, guys... Have fun!!!  :heart1:

Good-Night-Messages-for-Wife.jpg

+2

• Like 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

1 hour ago, gm4queen said:

How did it go? I see mixed reviews in public comments. I guess I'll watch the full series with good english subs about in next month when things get less busy than now.. Hopefully JangJang couple won't disappoint me!

The story and writing sucks. :unamused:

Don't waste your time.

• Like 1
  • Sad 3
  • Shocked 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1

Gosh...I wouldnt eat this...

Whats-App-Image-2023-05-24-at-19-07-31.j

SCMP

My previous post...Giant Isopod aka Giant Sea Cockroach

BATHYNOMUS_RAKSASA.jpg

CTO

I've attended a talk and being advised against eating all kinds of cadavers...There goes your favourite prawns, lobsters, etc...

+2 

• Shocked 2
  • LOL 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1