Add and Subtract Game

Admin

4 hours ago, Thong Thin said:

any idea what's the taste like

The boiled egg white is harder and the yolk richer compared to that of the chicken's.

2 hours ago, partyon said:

Those eggs got nothing on ostrich eggs…

Biggest bird would lay biggest eggs :D

2 hours ago, partyon said:

One egg? 2000 calories.

That's more calories than what I can eat for a day!

tamagoyaki-japanese-omelette.jpg

ctto

Was showing hubby earlier the works of some doll artists. It's fun looking over the pics why the dolls of such and such artist are costlier than the other artists. ^_^

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

Okay Chingu's I need to tap that veritable wealth of knowledge that is the +/- thread ... (see below)

BTS performed in Saudi Arabia: This is what happened | Music – Gulf News

The large side screens to the left and right of center stage, do they have an actual name? (besides "screen") If so what is it?

I know when the screen is set center stage its sometimes called a cyclorama, however I'm looking specifically for those screens to the left and right.

NO - Jumbotron is not the answer I'm looking for ... (even if thats it, I aint using it, I'll just make something up)

Side note ... yes, thats BTS - figured I get your attention :glasses:

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

3 hours ago, partyon said:

Painting inside or outside? Will it take a long time? 

inside.. anti mold sealer for all ceilings, oil base sealer for walls and then colors.. it will take 2-3 days max.. morning 9am to 7pm.. a team of 3 painters! they did a great job with all the floor protection, moving the furnitures and covering and taping with sheets!

(why isnt gif appearing.. i felt like my soompi life is missing a huge chunk)

:evilelmo:

2 hours ago, joccu said:

i’m going to Iceland for a week and then Germany for week.

amazing! i would squeal for joy at the northern lights in iceland but you have plenty of that in your country too so, yay for german beer riesling pork knuckles and sauerkraut!!

:shaq:

• Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

23 minutes ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

Side note ... yes, thats BTS - figured I get you attention

It’s Jimin though. Nobody’s favorite member on this thread.

Just sayin’

:whee!!:

3 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

inside.. anti mold sealer for all ceilings, oil base sealer for walls and then colors.. it will take 2-3 days max.. morning 9am to 7pm.. a team of 3 painters! they did a great job with all the floor protection, moving the furnitures and covering and taping with sheets!

Nice that it will be done so quickly. :glasses:

3 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

i would squeal for joy at the northern lights in iceland but you have plenty of that in your country too so

Yea, during the summertime no aurora borealis. In the north the sun doesn’t set at all.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

Anyone read about the Kim Tae Ri scandal? 
Dongsaeng @Sleepy Owl and I were like this today:

spacer.png

So apparently girl asked for her fans to apply for translating her personal vlogs into English and other languages FOR FREE. They are like 30 mins long each so will take 4-6 hours to translate.

Then she gets backlash.

She takes down the post 

Backlash continues

Her agency apologizes

Even more backlash because she isn’t personally apologizing 

She puts out an apology 

K-netz comments:

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2023/05/kim-tae-ri-apologizes-for-asking-for.html?m=1

@MayanEcho @sweetroad @Lmangla

- no number - 

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 2

35 minutes ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

Damn Noona, I'm not a fan, and even I know better than to poke the bear :unsure:

Had you included a pic of Suga, J-Hope or Raccoon Oppa, you would have gotten more replies. :loolz:

Honestly though, I have no idea what the screens are called.

ThornyPerfectCrocodileskink-size_restric

(This Suga btw)

@LeftCoastOppa Jumbotrons is not a name used here - I think it's a North American term. We just call them big screens. I doubt the ones on the sides are called anything else than big screens. Maybe "big side screens"? :D

@joccu If you need any hints and tips on Iceland, feel free to PM me. :kiss_wink:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1

22 hours ago, kokodus said:

I like Rain. But who said my oppa has a girlfriend? Did they confirm?? Ain't believing it unless he says so himself...meh

ooh, long time no see! what are you upto?

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

11 hours ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

The large side screens to the left and right of center stage, do they have an actual name? (besides "screen") If so what is it?

I asked my cousin who works in an events company, and she said they just call it LED big screens?

4 hours ago, partyon said:

Then she gets backlash.

She takes down the post 

Backlash continues

Her agency apologizes

Even more backlash because she isn’t personally apologizing 

She puts out an apology 

Backlash deserved. She wants bigger international reach, she must then invest on that by hiring the right people for the job. 

Basing from experience when I translated speeches, a five A4 sized pages text of the speech can easily take 8 hrs to translate. After translating you'll then check the spelling and grammar, the context if it matches the original, or whether you missed a line or two, or horrors, an entire paragraph...

It's s**p*d of her to "request" that kind of free service from her fans. (What "request", it's more like a demand, LOL)

• Like 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

17 hours ago, joccu said:

@Thong Thin  i’m going to Iceland for a week and then Germany for week.   Other than that I do not know. Will see. 

+ 2

Take care & have a wonderfull holidays.

17 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

The boiled egg white is harder and the yolk richer compared to that of the chicken's.

will take note of that.. thank you.

will stick to my regular soft boil eggs.

singapore-breakfast-kaya-toast-coffee-br

cr owner

6 hours ago, kokodus said:

Hiii @Lmangla!!! I'm doing good. Final exams in a week so naturally I'm doing everything instead of studying... anyways wish me luck!!! 

Best of Luck @kokodus

• Like 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

10 hours ago, partyon said:

Anyone read about the Kim Tae Ri scandal? 

i saw this on her ig lol she had 2 posts apologizing.. i mean if you cannot do english well, then just keep to korean.. for youtube there is auto translate function except not all are accurate, i watched some korean crafts channels and the auto translate are quite good.. unless its kim taeri’s fanclub offering to do it, as a celebrity she should be cautious of the way she uses social media to ask for some services for free

:surprisedwut:

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 3