Add and Subtract Game

Admin

On 2/23/2023 at 3:10 PM, Thong Thin said:

My dinner tonight is Rojak... for chingus from the other side of the world, this dish makes up of 

mostly fruits mixed with sauce and some crushed peanuts.

If this has durian in it.... :Furious:

I'm gonna start a petition to ban durian. Srsly.

• LOL 5
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

43 minutes ago, partyon said:

Absolutely not. :D But pretty sure you already have one? One that you can put together in 2025? :D

Hehe. :D After long deliberation yesterday my daughter and I decided that 99€ was too much money to spend on it. She said she would get it if it were 20€. :joy: BUT it is sad that the current price will be the lowest it will be, ever.

bts-lego-set-2.jpg

bts-lego-sets.jpg

43 minutes ago, partyon said:

Did you see that Kwakkie is up for a role in Kim Soo Hyun's new drama, Queen of Tears.

Totally agree with you that he should be cast in more leading roles. Queen of Tears is going to be pretty big, though - hopefully the exposure there will still be good for him and his career.

BTW I want to watch more shows with any of these three cuties:

th?id=OIP.TC5RnJKrwHM2lsryQi9x-wHaE8%26p

@Ameera Ali and @Lmangla Are you going to watch the next daily drama after Vengeance of the Bride? I don't think I can do it. 100 episodes is a lot, especially when the actual revenge moves as slowly as molasses. :foodie2:

• Shocked 1
  • LOL 4
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

6 minutes ago, the_sweetroad said:

After long deliberation yesterday my daughter and I decided that 99€ was too much money to spend on it.

99€ for that Lego set?

Election 2020 Lol GIF by Joe Biden

Muahahaha - some fools will still buy it :loolz:

On 2/24/2023 at 11:54 AM, MayanEcho said:

I'm planning to see it too. I like comedies ^_^

Have you watched Gaus Electronics? Tagging @Wuzetian too. It's hilarious! :love:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

On 2/25/2023 at 12:06 PM, confusedheart said:

OMO! Can't keep calm. Has anyone seen this? What do you all think? 

Omo! This looks intense. Can't wait. :loveu:

On 2/25/2023 at 1:04 PM, Wuzetian said:

@confusedheart @gm4queen I've added to my NF list. But I think it's more about revenge not horror...If I watch this perhaps my 1st SHK drama...

The Glory is seriously good chingu. Do watch it. Pali!

@agenth @the_sweetroad @4evrkdrama Forget tickets to Yoongles' concert. :criesariver:

BTS SUGA's first solo World Tour sells out in minutes after fan membership Pre-Sales begin

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2023/03/bts-sugas-first-solo-world-tour-sells-out-in-minutes-after-fan-membership-pre-sales-begin

I need for him to perform at Wembley. So that we can get tickets too. :Furious:

On 2/27/2023 at 6:34 PM, larus said:

"Our dog does Karate" :w00t:

That is soooo cute, chingu :love:

On 2/27/2023 at 8:39 PM, Ameera Ali said:

I need to try chicken ice cream :D

EDIT: I will start a petition to ban durians. And chicken ice cream. :unamused:

On 3/2/2023 at 9:57 AM, the_sweetroad said:

Teo Yoo’s English is so good!

Yea, he was born and raised in Germany - so he's more or less a native German speaker. He did study in the UK or US after that before he moved to Korea.

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

7 hours ago, partyon said:

If this has durian in it.... 

I'm gonna start a petition to ban durian. Srsly.

+ 2

:lol: these are the fruits/veg that makes up Rojak .

rojak-1.jpg

cr owner

278262-Here-s-To-Coffee-And-Friday.jpg

cr owner

9 hours ago, partyon said:

I almost gagged last week when I encountered some fresh durian. That fruit is vile I tell you. Vile. 

stuffy-nose.jpg

12 hours ago, Lmangla said:

looks like there is a flu going around everywhere. @LeftCoastOppa -- if it makes you feel better, last week, I was also sick and down. these days, the flu comes and stays for more than a week. we all wonder if we have lost our immunity after lockdown or if we all got hit by covid but didn't know or if the flu is just stronger variant these days. who knows. it is kind of a bore though to be sick. 

we hve some cases her too... take care.

• Like 4
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

19 hours ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

still trying to shake off the last bit of this nagging cough though.

take care chingu! we are being hit with a new wave of flu.. though, not covid positive kind of flu..

Sick Get Well Soon GIF by Fia Oruene

19 hours ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

The Alchemy of Souls vs Thai Lakorn bet between myself and Noona @partyon  was my idea and I offered the bet to her, not the other way around. ( although Noona did create the conditions of the bet ie: rules )

you put yourself on the plank! hahaha fortunately no sharks below

Under The Sea GIF by Super Simple

18 hours ago, the_sweetroad said:

did you see that Teo Yoo is in an upcoming film that’s getting rave reviews? Looks interesting.

is he going to flaunt his abs?

i only saw @partyon @Ameera Ali 50/50 oppa in a new drama stealer, he has been posting a lot on his IG lol

https://www.instagram.com/p/CpRMK7SJfuD/?hl=en

I almost gagged last week when I encountered some fresh durian. That fruit is vile I tell you. Vile. 

durians are not allowed in most places and on public transport (in singapore).. where did you suddenly encounter some.. up close??

Emily Blunt Run GIF by A Quiet Place Part II

Where can I get kaya in Europe? I am inspired again after eating a few kaya toasts, but cannot find this delicacy anywhere. I need red bean buns too.

its not difficult to make some, are you able to get the ingredients like, pandan leaves?

otherwise,

a few popular singapore kaya toast names that have ventured overseas are

Killiney in US, not europe

https://killiney-kopitiam.com/a/pf_preview?id=809cab43-e5ba-4549-8003-db6193520558

Spoiler

cr.: owner

Ya Kun overseas branches are mostly in Asia

7 hours ago, partyon said:

EDIT: I will start a petition to ban durians. And chicken ice cream

HAHAHAHAHA

• Like 3
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 2

3 hours ago, Thong Thin said:

:lol: these are the fruits/veg that makes up Rojak .

Is that pineapple, cucumber, mango(?) and jicama?

I don’t think I see durian in that pic…. But I could be wrong 

:notsureifserious:

3 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

take care chingu! we are being hit with a new wave of flu..

Is it the influenza (flu) or just a cold? 

Wait, I had a sore throat this morning :scream:

durians are not allowed in most places and on public transport (in singapore).. where did you suddenly encounter some.. up close??

I think it was in Chinatown. The price for one was 5 SGD.
They would have to pay me 100K euros to take one home

Season 11 Hbo GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm

its not difficult to make some, are you able to get the ingredients like, pandan leaves?

I guess that’s what I will have to try to do. I think I should be able to find pandan in our Asia  supermarkets. Any good recipes?

I do love kaya toast but I always scrape off the butter because there is too much of it for my taste when I stop by Ya Kun Kaya. Haha

spacer.png

This is a cholesterol bomb…

Btw, came to the conclusion that I can’t find coffee to my taste in Singapore. :( Even tried  % Arabica, but that was just overpriced bitter coffee. Not much better than Starbucks.

So went after that with Kopi (Nanyang coffee) for the most part. But I just take it with condensed milk - no sugar. For me it tastes the best that way. 
spacer.png

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

2 hours ago, partyon said:

Is it the influenza (flu) or just a cold? 

Wait, I had a sore throat this morning

a lot are having the flu.. not the random one or two.. but many people are sneezing and sniffing..

Suit Up Dragons Den GIF by CBC

Any good recipes?

i have a youtube clip in the spoiler lol cos i hit over 3 gif in one post..

let me repost here

ven tried  % Arabica, but that was just overpriced bitter coffee. Not much better than Starbucks.

most coffees in cafes are overpriced here hahaha

even lousy ones also cost 6+ sgd. have you tried coffeebean and tea leaf here instead of sbux?

typically i drink tea based drinks in both.. hojicha latte from sbux and chai latte from cbtl

So went after that with Kopi (Nanyang coffee) for the most part. But I just take it with condensed milk - no sugar. For me it tastes the best that way. 

not a fan of the local socks coffee cos it's just too sweet for me..

but the 50s coffee stall at chinatown is good, though still too sweet for my liking..

not a fan of condensed milk (unless on bread), i usu take the C drinks (eg. tehc) which uses evaporated milk

1950scoffee3.jpg

did you go for the hongkong desserts house at chinatown?

• Like 5
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

14 hours ago, partyon said:

Has anyone btw been following the Yoo Ah In drug scandal? @Lmangla @MayanEcho maybe one of you chingus has been reading the gossip sites?

Every day there is a new revelation. It's a miracle he's still alive....

yea I did read a bit but I am not even sure what is this drug they are referring to. why would you get anasthetic when you are not getting operation? am too confused by the details... 

14 hours ago, the_sweetroad said:

@Ameera Ali and @Lmangla Are you going to watch the next daily drama after Vengeance of the Bride? I don't think I can do it. 100 episodes is a lot, especially when the actual revenge moves as slowly as molasses. 

yes, the tea cup lady is there and who knows it may be entertaining. daily dramas can be hit or miss. sometimes they are craaaaaazzzzzzzzy and sometimes, nothing happens except fauxcest. eye roll. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

2 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

let me repost here

Ooh, thanks! I missed the spoiler tag. Oops

have you tried coffeebean and tea leaf here instead of sbux?

I have… No comment. It’s fine, chingu. Different taste when it comes to coffee. I would probably get used to it over time if I would live there.

not a fan of condensed milk (unless on bread), i usu take the C drinks (eg. tehc) which uses evaporated milk

For me coffee needs to have real fresh cream or milk. I actually prefer milk because it is healthier.

did you go for the hongkong desserts house at chinatown?

Chingu, I tried… :bawling: But few places in Chinatown take credit cards. I don’t carry cash - ever. 
:crybaby:

I did find a nice little bakery next to Buddha Tooth Relic Temple which sold the yummiest red bean moon cakes - and I could pay using a card. :love: Am a big fan of red bean bread because we don’t get it here. I always go for that when traveling in Taiwan, Korea, Japan etc.

I think it was Chop Tai Chong Kok.

42 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

why would you get anasthetic when you are not getting operation?

You get addicted to it. Dude was also doing other types of illegal drugs so can’t see him ever being able to come back from that.

• Like 4
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 3

45 minutes ago, partyon said:

For me coffee needs to have real fresh cream or milk. I actually prefer milk because it is healthier.

those socks coffee never use fresh milk.. its usu condensed milk or evaporated milk in tin cans!

46 minutes ago, partyon said:

But few places in Chinatown take credit cards. I don’t carry cash - ever

sadsssssss

46 minutes ago, partyon said:

I think it was Chop Tai Chong Kok

next time try Tong Heng from across the road, they have very popular hk pastries too

and they definitely accept cards!!!!!

I Got This Credit GIF by Hustlers

• Like 3
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 4

1 hour ago, partyon said:

Chingu, I tried… :bawling: But few places in Chinatown take credit cards. I don’t carry cash - ever. 

hahaaha how did you survive in taiwan then? :D

most places don't take cash here, though there are some places you can pay with line pay. 

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

21 hours ago, partyon said:

Just heard one of Sweden's entries. I think this song will win the Swedish national contest, and has a good chance of winning the whole Eurovision song contest this year in the UK.

I also think she will win the national contest. Also, people still know Loreen and her winning song and she will do well in Eurovision final too.

19 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

quality of lead stud oops mean lead male

I can`t wait to watch Jo Seung woo and Han Hye Jin on screen. 

4 hours ago, partyon said:

You get addicted to it. Dude was also doing other types of illegal drugs so can’t see him ever being able to come back from that.

Are you talking about Yoo Ah In? Who knows? He is talented. Maybe after some time or maybe he won`t . No matter the the sentence he will receive, I think he got caught just in time. He has serious problems with drugs. I hope he will recover from his addiction and recover his metal health. That's the most important thing right now.

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

4 hours ago, agenth said:

hahaaha how did you survive in taiwan then? :D

Chingu, I was there such a long time ago. That was the time I was still willing to take cash with me if really required.

Unless I am traveling outside of Europe, I never carry cash.

Sesame Street Idk GIF

Last year I was even able to for the most part use my card in South America - even though I expected to have to rely on cash solely. Was a nice surprise. :glasses:

2 hours ago, larus said:

Are you talking about Yoo Ah In? Who knows? He is talented. Maybe after some time or maybe he won`t

Yea, Yoo Ah In. Had it been only one type of drug, he might have been able to be forgiven over time. Like Ju Ji Hoon oppa.

But dude tested positive for like 4 different illegal drugs. No way he can come back from that.

2 hours ago, larus said:

think he got caught just in time. He has serious problems with drugs. I hope he will recover from his addiction and recover his metal health. That's the most important thing right now.

Totally agree with this, chingu. I hope the police actually have saved his life. His addiction was serious. Michael Jackson died of smaller doses of propofol than what Yoo Ah In was being administered. :grimace: It's a miracle he is still alive.

I also hope he recovers from this and starts working on his mental health.

@joccu Am tired too. But I have to start packing for a trip again. :crybaby:

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Shocked 2
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1

9 minutes ago, partyon said:

Yea, Yoo Ah In. Had it been only one type of drug, he might have been able to be forgiven over time. Like Ju Ji Hoon oppa.

But dude tested positive for like 4 different illegal drugs. No way he can come back from that.

So sad he felt he needed them. Hope he gets on the road to recovery now. 

Anyone want a cuteness hit? I can’t stop watching it! :wub:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CnwMg5ZKGK7/?igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1