Add and Subtract Game

Admin

On 2/6/2023 at 7:31 PM, nohamahamoud2002 said:

حمص الشام؟

Humus 

Yeah :) 

Good afternoon, how's everyone's Wednesday?

Woah, fruits! I like mangoes, I like the unriped mangoes more than the ripe ones. Jackfruit not so much, due to the stickiness, hehehe. 

More often than not we get asked what's dragon fruit when buying it, cos it's not often sold here, and many aren't familiar with it. The white ones are the "most common" here, then the red, and the yellow very rarely.

Bought some salmon. ^_^ Might try making patties, cook it in garlic butter, or just crispy fry it this weekend.

Salmon-Patties_7.jpg

ctto

Garlic-Butter-Salmon_9.jpg

ctto

Crispy-Salmon-in-skillet.jpg

ctto

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 2
  • Blob 3

:waves: guys!

Dropping by to wave at everyone! Hope you all are doing well. Any preparations for valentine's day? :heart:

By the way, my boss kept nagging me to work online overnight today but I successfully rejected him... Ha ha ha! Poor guy... :joy:

Just sharing another 3d work of mine! I modelled it in just few hours today. Hope you guys will like it! :) And also, feel free to give me any suggestions for modelling cute 3d stuff... I'd love to hear from you guys. I'll share my creativity with you all from time to time.. :lol:

(I didn't even post this on my instagram account yet. Sharing it with you guys first! :))

Good night & sweet dreams of oppas in abs... :joy:

FodRlNKaEAEZFlf?format=jpg&name=medium

Spoiler

FodRlM6aYAAzC0e?format=jpg&name=medium

See you, beautiful people... :dorashakes:

+2

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

10 hours ago, Lmangla said:

have you had jackfruit? this is what it looks like. 

durian is a smelly version of jackfruit. actually I didn't think it would smell that bad but the smell is kind of overpowering and it is not really sweet as jackfruit. also felt a bit slimy whereas jackfruit is firm and more chewy. durian is one of acquired taste foods. you either love it or you don't. 

I have only had jackfruit once.  It was okay, but I like sweeter fruits.  So... a smelly, not-as-sweet-as-jackfruit fruit?  No thanks.  :sweat_smile:

Thank you for describing it though!

28 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Dropping by to wave at everyone! Hope you all are doing well. Any preparations for valentine's day? :heart:

By the way, my boss kept nagging me to work online overnight today but I successfully rejected him... Ha ha ha! Poor guy...

Hello and good morning/night to you~!  Hope you are also doing well and taking care of yourself.  And that starts with rejecting work outside of regular work hours!  I'm proud of you!!  :heart4:

34 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Just sharing another 3d work of mine! I modelled it in just few hours today. Hope you guys will like it! :) And also, feel free to give me any suggestions for modelling cute 3d stuff... I'd love to hear from you guys. I'll share my creativity with you all from time to time.. :lol:

(I didn't even post this on my instagram account yet. Sharing it with you guys first! :))

These are ADORABLE!!!  Do you sell these or just make them for yourself?  Do you take requests?

I hope everyone has a great day/night wherever you are!

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Blob 2

1 hour ago, JungAhIrin said:

These are ADORABLE!!!  Do you sell these or just make them for yourself?  Do you take requests?

I hope everyone has a great day/night wherever you are!

Hi chingu! I think this is the first time we are talking, right?? :innocent: Hope you also doing fine! I've been a 3d artist for years and I recently opened an instagram account to share my 3d work. I only do it for entertainment purposes. I don't sell them. But I take request, yes!!! Just let me know how can I help you... So nice to chat with you! See you again... :heart:

+2

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

16 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

they have been together for a quite a while, good for them!

but i don't quite get the comments.. what's up with her family background?

i know her sister is also an actress, i don't quite like her sister's acting..

fans don't like her family as her family was suspected/accused of stock manipulation and i think a lot of victims lost money? or something like that... that the family is rich on the back of other people, kind of...

+2

• Like 2
  • Shocked 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

2 hours ago, gm4queen said:

Hi chingu! I think this is the first time we are talking, right?? :innocent: Hope you also doing fine! I've been a 3d artist for years and I recently opened an instagram account to share my 3d work. I only do it for entertainment purposes. Haven't thought of selling them yet. :D But I take request, yes!!! Just let me know how can I help you... So nice to chat with you! See you again... :heart:

+2

Yes, this is the first time we are talking!  Hello, chingu!

J-Hope Jung Hoseok GIF by BTS

I don't use social media (other than here and scrolling through Tik Tok), but I would have followed you on instagram if I did.  That artwork is adorable and would love to see others.  I would have liked to get tiny 3D models of my cats (I have one who is very sick and we don't think he's going to make it, unfortunately...).  But there is also the issue of shipping and, depending where it is shipping from/to, that can get expensive as well.  :sweatingbullets:

Keep up the great work!

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

4 hours ago, joccu said:

Did not know.  Who the bride? 

Did you watch Hwarang? She's the sister of Minho, who falls in love with Minho's rival. I love this scene with her:

:joy:

2 hours ago, agenth said:

fans don't like her family as her family was suspected/accused of stock manipulation and i think a lot of victims lost money? or something like that... that the family is rich on the back of other people, kind of...

Uff...that's rough. I'm watching Payback right now and it has some similar storylines.

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

I am seriously tired... :sleeping: Won't have time to catch up on dramas until this weekend.

@sadthe1st I have been extremely well fed this trip, so no episodes of being hungry and cranky. Been eating too many cakes though and don't have time to hit the gym.

But did anyone see this ? :scream:

1) Yoo Ah In scandal

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2023/02/actor-yoo-ah-in-investigated-by-the-police-for-habitual-use-of-propofol

I am honestly so surprised.... :scream:

2) Seo In Guk pseudo oppa

Also so many casting news. Seo In Guk is gonna be back with yet ANOTHER fantasy drama...

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2023/02/seo-in-guk-park-so-dam-confirmed-to-star-in-new-fantasy-drama-deaths-game

3) Ex-EO oppa and L oppa are back y'all

Ex-EO oppa and L oppa are already filming Accounting Firm and it will hit the small screen in the first half of 2023:

https://mydramalist.com/article/infinite-s-kim-myung-soo-and-lee-sung-yeol-will-work-together-in-the-k-drama-accounting-firm

4) Weird drama pairing - ugh

This drama sounded good until it was reported that Park Min Young is planning to join it. I just cannot imagine her and Lee Yi Kyung together? :grimace: Sigh - please cast another actress.

https://mydramalist.com/article/park-min-young-in-discussion-to-partner-with-lee-yi-kyung-in-marry-my-husband

Park-Min-Young-Lee-Yi-Kyung-cover.png?fi

5) Best news of all. Jang Hyuk and Jang Nara reuniting - again :yay:

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2023/02/jang-hyuk-and-jang-na-ra-to-reunite-for-tvn-drama-family

Family is going to premiere in April already. Am so happy peeps!

1675819775-family-02.jpg

Anyone planning to watch this?

• Like 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

1 hour ago, partyon said:

Oh. Here I am thinking that after MJ, there would be more awareness against medically unsupervised use of propofol.

Am feeling restless. LOL. Music fix to the rescue.

• Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

11 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

More often than not we get asked what's dragon fruit when buying it, cos it's not often sold here, and many aren't familiar with it. The white ones are the "most common" here, then the red, and the yellow very rarely.

maybe they are more familiar with its other name, pitaya?

the yellow one is super nice but, darn expensive.. like 7 sgd for one, and its much smaller than the red ones..

ac879c41a9e78b93028c0cc51805418a

cr.: owner

7 hours ago, gm4queen said:

I modelled it in just few hours today. Hope you guys will like it!

reminds me of those super cute night lamps! hahaha 

6 hours ago, agenth said:

hmm.. but thats the mom right? not like she had a part in it.. fans are hard to please, as long as they are not happy they will just dig out all the past and make a molehill out of it? like maybe, oh she's rude cos she farted in the face of the preschool teacher when she was in infant playgroup.. lol

3 hours ago, partyon said:

Been eating too many cakes though and don't have time to hit the gym.

Black-Forest-Cake-7.jpg

cr.: owner

Seo In Guk pseudo oppa

the plot looks interesting, i saw on drama thread posted by @larus 

Best news of all. Jang Hyuk and Jang Nara reuniting - again

i saw this too! @Sleepy Owl's one and only noona.. lol but i'm not a fan of jang hyuk unfortunately..

3 hours ago, the_sweetroad said:

Uff...that's rough. I'm watching Payback right now and it has some similar storylines.

hahaha @Ameera Ali chingu needs to come and post the infamous clip.. where Joo Won was trying to take off his pullovers with Kim Hee Sun, then Lee Da In stepped into the room..

we can get to admire the abs again

:4267_LiccGif:

• Like 3
  • Shocked 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

3 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

maybe they are more familiar with its other name, pitaya?

Maybe, but most had ask how it's eaten and its taste. 

3 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

the yellow one is super nice but, darn expensive.. like 7 sgd for one, and its much smaller than the red ones..

Gosh, that's so costly for a piece!

Croque-madame-take-2-12531.jpg

ctto 

Happy Thursday!

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

6 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

hmm.. but thats the mom right? not like she had a part in it

This is the way of thinking there though. You are responsible for your family’s missteps.

6 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

lol but i'm not a fan of jang hyuk unfortunately..

Season 6 What GIF by Paramount+

You don’t like Jang Hyuk?

:fear:

But why? He has abs! :crybaby:
@MayanEcho Here are knetz comments about the Yoo Ah In scandal. 

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2023/02/yoo-ah-in-under-investigation-for.html?m=1

They would of course bring up the MS exemption. I remember that he had a bone tumor (which apparently caused a lot of pain) and several other injuries. So isn’t it possible that his drug abuse could have been caused by chronic pain?

Here is an article on all the ailments he was suffering from:

https://www.soompi.com/article/1003431wpp/yoo-ah-in-exempt-military-fifth-medical-examination

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

17 minutes ago, partyon said:

You don’t like Jang Hyuk?

But why? He has abs!

he is always putting up a cool emo image, even on his IG posts.. a bit too often and i kind of feel thats like a fake front.

of cos, you can love him to bits but he is definitely not my type to consider lol

No Thank You GIF by The Dungeon Run

• Shocked 2
  • LOL 2
  • Blob 1

13 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

he is always putting up a cool emo image, even on his IG posts.. a bit too often and i kind of feel thats like a fake front

Oh, I didn’t know. Thanks for pointing it out (I haven’t checked out his social media).

It was like when I realized that Kim Sun Ah (whom I love as an actress) seemed to come off as vain in her IG posts. Like she was always posting in a fashion where it seemed like she is super high maintenance. :grimace:

She might not be vain and superficial at all IRL, but the way you portray yourself on social media certainly impacts your image.

• Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

13 minutes ago, partyon said:

(I haven’t checked out his social media)

https://www.instagram.com/ajincome/?hl=en

haha, maybe this kind of selfies doesn't stick well with me.. not too approachable..

there is another actor with the same vibes although it doesnt come forth as arrogant or emo as much..

https://www.instagram.com/actor_jijinhee/?hl=en

maybe same age group guys selfie this way???

+2

• Blob 5