Add and Subtract Game

Admin

12 minutes ago, joccu said:

well those scenes keeps coming.  

LOL - I was just wondering which channel this was on. Didn't know GMM One made so racy dramas. :naughty:

Putting this question for you @joccu in a spoiler in case any chingu on this thread wants to watch this drama.

Spoiler

Uhm... How do you feel about the scene in ep 4?

From my perspective, I feel like this was the second time Kinn "took advantage" of Porsche when Porsche was either drunk or drugged.

Not sure if I feel that this was entirely consensual, and am feeling a bit conflicted about it.
Do you think Kinn should have waited with going all the way with Porsche?

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

5 hours ago, Thong Thin said:

i dislike cause is too salty.

Which is why I go for the sweeter version of the dried sour plum.

DRIED ROSE PLUM at Rs 516/kg | Dried Plums | ID: 21937754588

4 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

@larus Dragonfruit is sweet with a hint of sourness. Almost like the golden pears taste. The flesh texture is like that of rock melon. Both the purple (red flesh) and the yellow (white flesh) are available here, and taste the same. @Min2206 It’s nice when served chilled, or with other sliced fruits as salad.

Yea, like them chilled too

3 hours ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Hey there Chingus

Hey Owl GIFs | Tenor 
long time no see, @Sleepy Owl sunbae-nim - you got a girlfriend now, so busy you ...

3 hours ago, the_sweetroad said:

Totally craving some of these right now, too:

I like these chewy candy too - wonder what they made of 

Soft Candy – Chewy and Gummy Candies – Miles Kimball

@partyon

Spoiler

Kinn definitely should have waited.
I was conflicted by that scene and was bit uncomfortable. 
The aftermath is shown in next episode and it follows couple of episodes. I just finished the latest episode 11. We still have 3 episodes left.

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

@joccu

Spoiler

Yeah, I felt uncomfortable too. It just didn't sit right with me. :grimace:

I just started ep 5 and I can see that Porsche isn't alright after the incident.

I perceive Kinn as being quite selfish here. I guess he will also not feel too happy about it, though, because he seems to actually have feelings for Porshe and he will see that Porsche isn't okay. I'm sure he must be feeling guilty.

But looks like he also has his own wound - guess his last romance didn't end well. Because I think that's what even his dad was referring to when he warned him "not to let it happen again". Wonder if it caused some problems in the business on top of a broken heart.

Ooh, so Wik is the 3rd brother? He's very suspicious lol. :D Wonder what info he's searching for. I am guessing it's a birth secret.

So your fave Vegas is a bad guy?

Will Smith Reaction GIF

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

14 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

I like these chewy candy too - wonder what they made of 

i'm quite sure there is gelatin content..

cr.: owner

but i think there are non gelatin recipes as well.

==

here's another short vid clip

i'm into short animation clips lately.. some have really nice story and meaningful

cr.: owner

+2

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

@partyon

Spoiler

yeah Vegas is really bad guy. You could say that he also has lot of issues. But you can see in the future episodes real him. not the guy that he is in front of Porsche.

Nobody in this drama is good boy except Porcshe brother.   and Tankhun. 

Kinn is definitely feeling guilty. 

Wik is suspicious and I don´t feel good about him using other people. 

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

@joccu

Spoiler

Yeah, seems that this drama is lacking good and nice people. Seems that all of them have flaws.

They keep replaying the explicit scene in ep 5 too. Plus adding more scenes on top of it :D

At this rate I am not even gonna be surprised if they show us full frontal nudity :D 

Am feeling that the transition period of Porsche becoming bisexual has been a bit strange. I still don't know how he ended up sleeping with Kinn because to me it never looked like he was interested in Kinn. Also, I hope that they show some of the internal conflicts he might have about this new side of him

Tankhun just keeps giving us scenes of gold. His fashion sense is very unique too :loolz:

5e45928ed113233c2382e8a825fe2c1fbc460593

26141f3ddf82693ac5bca8598e4841f26214ad84

cr to owners

• LOL 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

@partyon

Spoiler

Yeah the transition period is weird. Honestly don’t know if that was the reason I’m not feeling them or the uneasy feeling I get when I see them on screen. 

Honestly Tankhun is the scene stealer in this drama. 

• Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

@joccu

Spoiler

Yeah, am not sure if that's how the original book was written or how they wrote the script. Add on top of that the fact that neither are great actors and that chemistry is a bit lacking?

Chingu, did you watch TharnType? The chemistry there was insane between the leads, so the love felt much more natural and believable. Also, one of the characters was straight and they showed in a very believable fashion the internal struggles he had to go through until he was ready to accept the fact that he was attracted to a man.

I laughed so much when Tankhun was being carried out of the bar, still claiming to be sober :D

a12266e1e1f37833f966980ad54f22d477d600a8

cr. to owner

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

@partyon

Spoiler

I have not read the novel so no idea. But I have read some of comments on different social platforms.  And still somehow I don´t get the super hype this drama is getting. Some are really feeling the chemistry that I´m not feeling. And I sometimes do wonder that are we watching the same show. but that is life. people have different opinions. 

I did not watch that drama but I have seen couple of youtube videos. 

that was hilarious scene.:loolz:

• LOL 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

@joccu

Spoiler

TharnType was better in the sense that the chemistry was there and it actually looked like they were in love. The guys were so natural around each other you could tell they were friends and trusted each other 100%.

You should watch it. It also has a couple of scenes in the beginning that are a bit borderline, but once you get past it it's better.

Of course the storyline is not as slick as in KinnPorsche - they are regular college students. But it's well worth while watching the first season of it - don't bother with season 2 though.

Oh, and the actor playing Tankhun is also in TharnType. He plays the older brother of Tharn.

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

@partyon

Spoiler

Thanks. :sweet:
 I been thinking about maybe checking it but then I read about those borderline scenes. That got me really thinking should I watch it. But I will try it. And see how I feel about it. 

Oh. Did not know that. 

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

10 hours ago, partyon said:

@larus never heard of smoked dried plums either?

It's a way to preserve them for the winter. They have a smoky taste but not too much.  My grandmother used to make some. I ate dried apples made by her too. I like dry apples. They became very sweet or a little sour, it depends on the variety of the apples.

6 hours ago, partyon said:

Lots of cherries here too. 
But I want strawberries. I need strawberries!

I want gooseberries. I know someone who has in the garden. I ate just red currant from that garden, gooseberries were not ripe.

7 hours ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Hey there Chingus

Hi! Nice to see you. Long time no see.

cute-owl.gif

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

Hello & Good Day !...

@4evrkdrama  @confusedheart @gm4queen  @joccu  @kokodus  @Lmangla  @larus  @LeftCoastOppa  @MayanEcho  @Min2206  @partyon  @sadthe1st  @Sleepy Owl  @the_sweetroad @Ameera Ali  @Sky Kang  @Wuzetian  @willenette

Is about lunch time ..

142daf65a92afea7cfa337aa398f9aad.jpg

cr owner

18 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

i'm so tired.. finally back home..

i went for comprehensive health screening.. my appointment was 8.45 and it ended almost 12pm.. i had no food since 8pm last evening.. i could only drink plain water.. they took my blood samples at the beginning of it, so i was famished, and short of blood (hahaha ok not that short of blood).. i wished i could have contributed tubes of fats instead..

results out ?

• Like 3
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1

:waves: guys!

Sorry for not being much active in the game thread. Still getting back to the right track and got some more stuff to be taken care of. :innocent: I miss you all and also I miss the fun we had! -_- Hopefully everything is alright with everyone here.. :heart:

maxresdefault.jpg

See you again, guys... Have fun! :Ohboy3:

• Like 3
  • Love 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1