Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@joccuSo far the best part of this Thai lakorn is Tankhun. Tankhun is just so over the top and hilarious. :D

Who knew that the fact that bodyguard Porsche peeing in the pond and killing Tankhun's fish would mean that they would bond to this level. :D

I totally need to see a drama with Tankhun as the ML. He's the MVP in this drama. :D

0f256fd1d1365faa1e03b6ffe23d51dd02e1796c

Tankhun's favorite kdrama is a Lee Dong Wook drama. He rewatches it over and over and forces his bodyguards to watch it with him. Unfortunately, Porsche found it boring and fell asleep. :D

Sounds like me when I watch Lee Dong Wook dramas. :D Sorry @Ameera Ali @4evrkdrama

• LOL 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

@joccu Am confused. Kinn and Porsche already kissing in ep 3 but am not seeing how they ended up like that?

Kinn was clearly enamored with Porsche since the start, but why did Porsche kiss him back? It feels out of character?

I had seen no chemistry from his side, and he was clearly into girls before... Did I miss something?

ALfO.gif

And judging from the preview of ep 4, looks like they go all the way in the next episode. Some VERY explicit scenes coming up. K-dramas rated 19+ are child's play compared to what they show in Thai dramas. :grimace:

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

4 hours ago, partyon said:

Alchemy of Souls ep 2 was a snoozefest. Fell asleep. 

+ 2

Thanks for the feedback, just strike out from my watchlist.

2 hours ago, Min2206 said:

dried salty, sweet sour plums

i dislike cause is too salty.

Ham quiche :love:

OIP.cdcHcUnms2326iLdXTy7RAHaE8?pid=ImgDe

cr owner

Who is watching Eve...i just saw a trailer with bed scene..:mrgreen:

• Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

cauliflower-stir-fry.jpg&q=60

ctto

Good morning/afternoon/evening y'all...almost noontime here. How's your Monday? :)

@partyon Oh, so Alchemy was bad.

@larus Dragonfruit is sweet with a hint of sourness. Almost like the golden pears taste. The flesh texture is like that of rock melon. Both the purple (red flesh) and the yellow (white flesh) are available here, and taste the same. @Min2206 It’s nice when served chilled, or with other sliced fruits as salad.

Hello @Thong Thin @sadthe1st@joccu

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

@MayanEcho  :Pandabulous:

It´s been good morning so far. I mean I only woke up little over hour ago. So been eating my breakfast(porridge) and drinking my morning coffee and checking my social platform.  :heart:

How is your been so far?

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

10 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

@partyon Oh, so Alchemy was bad.

Not bad. Episode 1 was good but ep 2 was a bit boring. Will definitely watch ep 3 and 4 before I make up my mind. :piggydance:

15 minutes ago, joccu said:

it was definitely out off character but I think bc they were drinking it made him little more open. In next episode Kinn is going to be jealous. 

Yea, I already saw that part of him being jealous. Also a bit too lakorn tropeish for me. Can't they ever have guys with good self-esteem in these dramas?

Tuesday Morning Reaction GIF by The Secret Life Of Pets

Off to the Farmer's Market now.

:byebye2:

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

16 minutes ago, joccu said:

It´s been good morning so far. I mean I only woke up little over hour ago. So been eating my breakfast(porridge) and drinking my morning coffee and checking my social platform.  :heart:

How is your been so far?

Enjoy breakfast :) Like you, I often check my soc meds while having coffee.

Acht, is very hot and humid here now, hehehe. It will be some months before going outdoors is comfortable again.

Younger kiddo is online class for a week, or maybe till school summer break. I think her class teacher and some classmates were required to isolate, so their class as a whole was switched to online. Kiddo was telling that at least 8 classmates were absent from last week.

Will wait if you enjoy the further eps of Alchemy @partyon. Wanna have some peanuts and corn snack?

12202-sample_spicy-corn-peanut-mix-sampl

ctto

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 2
  • Blob 2

i'm so tired.. finally back home..

i went for comprehensive health screening.. my appointment was 8.45 and it ended almost 12pm.. i had no food since 8pm last evening.. i could only drink plain water.. they took my blood samples at the beginning of it, so i was famished, and short of blood (hahaha ok not that short of blood).. i wished i could have contributed tubes of fats instead..

AS000834_02.gif

cr.: owner

anyway, i had a good lunch.. steak sandwich with fries, and honey milk latte.

i bought some cake slices to share with my family too..

https://thechalkfarm.com/collections/cakes

their burnt durian cheesecake is really good.. intentionally tagging @partyon @joccu @larus chingus..

hahaha sorry i'm just joking!!

but their chocolate cherry roll, black forest, and strawberry shortcake are really yummy!

a9c4e2d69aef83556c0279068871a81a1867b837

and i bought a pandan chiffon from dulcet and studio, theirs are really soft and nice!!

https://www.facebook.com/DulcetNStudio/videos/dulcet-studio-pandan-chiffon-cake/1827535670630447/

tumblr_pox7svasw11vqq4or_500.gifv

==

i haven't got the chance to watch Alchemy ep2.. i'll do it in a while..

i have Link, Eve, Six Sense Kiss, Alchemy.. and i'm waiting for Remarriage and Desires

+2

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Blob 3

Hi everybody!

Napoleon Dynamite Hello GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

@partyon It’s hard to find strawberries here now; their places in the supermarket are now taken up by cherries. I’m not complaining, though I have to be careful with cherries now and can’t eat too many at a time. :wacko:

And @Min2206 Blast from the past! I grew up eating those sweet salty dried plums. I can taste them now…

Totally craving some of these right now, too:

Fotolia_29747016_XL.jpg
Ctto

So Alchemy of Souls might not be a winner? I still haven’t watched any of the Hong sisters’ dramas but maybe I shouldn’t start with this one. 

Anyone going to try out Money Heist on Friday? Yoo Ji Tae!!

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

38 minutes ago, partyon said:

But I want strawberries. I need strawberries!

You sound like my husband. :loolz:

28 minutes ago, joccu said:

I’m going to check money heist. 

Great! Have you watched the Spanish version? That one was too suspenseful for me and I dropped it after two episodes, but I’m hoping Yoo Ji Tae will make the K version better. :D

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Thirsty 1

47 minutes ago, the_sweetroad said:

It’s hard to find strawberries here now; their places in the supermarket are now taken up by cherries. I’m not complaining, though I have to be careful with cherries now and can’t eat too many at a time.

TEAM CHERRIES ANYTIME!!!

Sweet-Sour-Cherries.jpg

okay to be fair, i like strawberries too.. but only if they are japanese or korean ones.. no offense, but the sourness is much too prominent than its sweetness for the ones from other countries.. of cos, this is from the varieties we get to import to singapore, not saying all..

+2

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Blob 2

33 minutes ago, the_sweetroad said:

You sound like my husband

I didn’t get strawberries. :D 

I got watermelon, nectarines and raspberries instead. All organic. 

And picked up some Turkish yogurt and honey on the way home.

Chocolate Puppets GIF by SNICKERS

@sadthe1st Our strawberries here are very sweet. I stay away from imported strawberries too.

On my way home to make some coffee and continue watching my Thai lakorn!

:sipsboba:

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1

5 minutes ago, partyon said:

Our strawberries here are very sweet. I stay away from imported strawberries too.

fedex some over please..

c2bf954e420e6afb23bf15b587d2f101.gif

i have cherry tomatoes, rockit apples and donut peaches.. time to eat some tonight!!

fuzzy-Donut-peaches.jpg

• Like 2
  • Love 3