Add and Subtract Game

Admin

uh, why did my previous post repeat twice? can anyone delete them???

6 hours ago, chococarmela said:

+2

I need to catch up on Second Husband. I watched some Glass Mask this afternoon... but my watchlist is still... very, very, very full.

just watch the last two episodes. you will know what is going on.. hahahaha.... thats what I do when I am too lazy to watch it all... 

2 hours ago, partyon said:

@joccu @Lmangla It's Cheating Spouse day.

ooh, thanks for the reminder. does it air sat & sun? I was checking yesterday but couldn't find it....

• Like 3
  • Blob 2

1 minute ago, Lmangla said:

uh, why did my previous post repeat twice? can anyone delete them???

Gotta wait for a moderator to be online. Already reported it, sweetie. :kiss_wink:@gm4queen pali pali. :whee!!:

1 minute ago, Lmangla said:

ooh, thanks for the reminder. does it air sat & sun? I was checking yesterday but couldn't find it....

Yes, it airs on Sat & Sun. Guess subs for today's episode won't be out until tomorrow. :partyblob:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 2

watched more Curling (women's) and Pairs Skating today. The Chinese team won pairs, even though they made the same mistake from 4 years ago which cost them Gold. However, they attempted quad, so that got them the necessary points to make up for the mistake. 

• Like 3

Chingus! :piggydance:

@the_sweetroad What are you watching nowadays? Did you drop mask?:lol:

@LeftCoastOppa Well, @sadthe1st had been camouflaging it well as a well intentioned chingu who cares about her hungry friends. And I mostly fell for it. :wut:I have decided not to log in when I am hungry because I had been ordering food too often the last few weeks and I have now gained weight. :bawling:  This will be me in the next few weeks. And no more ordering any food. :sad1:

Exercise Treadmill GIF - Exercise Treadmill Sweat - Discover & Share GIFs

Anyway, it's Saturdya night! Let's have some fun. :gangnamstyle:

@partyon

4. Namjoon (BTS) IQ 148 :fullofhearts:

6.Eunwoo (ASTRO) IQ 142 :naughty:

+2

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
  • Thirsty 1

@joccu Remember this one?

@LeftCoastOppa @agenth gonna watch the aftermath of sexy time in Forecasting Love and Weather now. :glasses:

They started off with a shower scene but there were no abs. :unamused:

And the other party's "walk of shame" didn't look too convincing either. Her hair and make-up were too perfect. lol

• LOL 6
  • Awesome 1

11 minutes ago, partyon said:

And the other party's "walk of shame" didn't look too convincing either. Her hair and make-up were too perfect. lol

lol the aftermath / walk of shame in 39 was EVEN WORSE. She looked the same as before they "kissed". Does SYJ have in her contract that she isn't allowed to be "messed up in camera"? 

During a fight, she also looks pristine.

52 minutes ago, partyon said:

Anyone remember this song?

reference a song how? Ofc i remember this song. It was absolutely awesome, oh the nostalgia. Also liked to sing it for Singstar :D 

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

44 minutes ago, agenth said:

lol the aftermath / walk of shame in 39 was EVEN WORSE. She looked the same as before they "kissed". Does SYJ have in her contract that she isn't allowed to be "messed up in camera"? 

During a fight, she also looks pristine.

Omo! There is a 'walk of shame'? I haven't reached that part yet. Just watched the hair-pulling scene. Yeah, she looks unscathed, though her elder sister did find some signs of 'damage'. :scream:

+2

• Like 1
  • Blob 3