Add and Subtract Game

Admin

I Love You Cat GIF by Matt Joyce

4 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

once or twice still ok for me, but im not into those chips with intensed taste.. i can finish 1/3 a bag of lays sour cream at one go, but for irvins it's prob just a few pieces.

Ohhh the green leaves thing inside must be giving the strong flavor. I'm a huge fan of salted egg flavored food so it's a yes for me. Except for the salted egg pasta my cousin cooks. It just tastes like plain pasta. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

I have watched a lot of Olympics, more than usual, this year.

Mainly: Curling - which has surprised me. It's actually one of the more exciting games to watch as a viewer and perhaps to play, too. Trying to see if I can curl nearby me :D It's such an interesting mix of strategy and talent/skills.

Also, figure skating. I've gotta say Pairs skating really is the gold crown of figure skating, it looks like their musical performance / skating ratio is better than singles skaters. Maybe ice dance is good too, but you just can't beat the jumps and throws of Pairs skating.

In between I saw a little skeleton, biathlon (surprised me with the shooting, too), skiing. 

What about you my friends? 

curling fail GIF

11 hours ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

Uh-oh, I was looking to try - GRID, 39, and 25/21 ... are you talking about any of them? :unsure:

Tried 39 and 25/21. 25/21 is better than I expected, liking it so far. I'm on the fence about 39, though. The romance there is underwhelming and FL / SYJ is not my cup of tea, still gotta try Ep 2 though. 

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

33 minutes ago, partyon said:

Anyone watched curling today? :glasses:

i saw the Female Swedish Team choking vs GB. Swedish Skip kept making strange/sucky decisions. It was really bad, and to think they started well with 4-0 in First End.

• Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 3

42 minutes ago, agenth said:

i saw the Female Swedish Team choking vs GB. Swedish Skip kept making strange/sucky decisions. It was really bad, and to think they started well with 4-0 in First End.

I watched a bit of it today.

funny-cats.gif

• LOL 5
  • Thirsty 1

2 hours ago, agenth said:

Tried 39 and 25/21. 25/21 is better than I expected, liking it so far. I'm on the fence about 39, though. The romance there is underwhelming and FL / SYJ is not my cup of tea, still gotta try Ep 2 though. 

So they are both watchable at least? Not a big SYJ fan either ( I preferred the 2nd leads in CLOY ) 

Is anyone watching GRID? Anyone? ... Bueller?

+2

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

25 minutes ago, partyon said:

I'm only watching Forecasting Weather and Love.

I'm watching that too - was a bit surprised we got drunken sexy time in episode 2 ... must mean we're headed for long term heartache/angst for the next 10 or so episodes ... but it was a surprise none the less.

+2

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3