Add and Subtract Game

Admin

49 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

It's holiday and I'm feeling lazy. Would just like to have some pizza today.

i'm skipping lunch to exercise a little!

sit up exercise GIF

50 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

one of my indoor plant suddenly wilted and looks like dying. When i checked on Monday evening, the leaves

still looks fresh , yesterday evening started to wilted and dry.

which plant? what symptoms?

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 6

:waves: guys!

1 hour ago, Samridhi Naiya said:

i am just feeling so bored what are you all doing ?

I am so busy that I don't even have time to check the thread! :joy: Hope you are doing your studies well!

1 hour ago, Thong Thin said:

not sure

Chingu, is it some kind of Begonia plant?? We have many species in our garden too! Hard to maintain.. :tired:

begonia-rex-fedor-king-begonia-p5026-389

sterling-lights-begonia-foliage.jpg

begonia_sp,-d-,_u192_wei_teng(3).jpg

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

16 hours ago, 4evrkdrama said:

How is lost chingu ?

I watched one ep but couldnt get myself invested into it (but am sure i was once drawn into that kind off dramas ) so am still curious how the drama is going on !

Which one is ur fav. Among the list ?

Welcome back @4evrkdrama :)

Lost, IMHO is fantastic - the first episode was the hardest to get through, but looking back, I think that was intentional.

This drama has two outstanding leads, its well shot, and the OST only enhances the miserable depression at the center of the story.  While I'm currently dreading where the drama might go, if they end on merely a hopeful note, it will join my favorites list.

As for my favorite on what I'm currently watching, that would be Second Husband. Its a Daily, but its a solid Daily, which I haven't seen much of lately :rolleyes:

+2

• Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

Sport Win GIF by MLB

Hello

@Ameera Ali  @agenth  @confusedheart  @gm4queen  @Ernie  @kokodus  @larus  @Lmangla  @LeftCoastOppa  

@Min2206  @MayanEcho  @partyon  @sadthe1st  @Sleepy Owl  @Sky Kang  @Thong Thin  @twinkle_little_star  @the_sweetroad  @willenette  @Wuzetian  @4evrkdrama

@Thong Thin  in here up north the winter is already came.  The lapland is already white.   

In the southwest where I live it's been raining for week. The temps been between - 4 and +10.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

31 minutes ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

OOOOOOH @Thong Thin, what is this? Looks Yummy

+ 2

This dish is called Chee Cheong Fun and the method of cooking is by steaming.

There are a varieties of fillings -  vegetable, fresh prawns,meat or dried shrimps.

And the sauce is make of a little sesame oil &  light soya sauce.

Best eaten when is pipping hot with some chillies.

@sadthe1st  help !  what's the name in English... :joy: 

@gm4queen those Begonia plants are beautiful. What do you mean hard to maintain ?

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

Hey there Chingus

628f74cb0108749c1f6b23f405c9e2d9.jpg

18 hours ago, agenth said:

i'm on episode ten :D

however, i can wait hahaha. the episodes are shorter, about 37 minute each and i'm in no hurry.

should i finish you raise me up? 

i liked mad for each other. i just forgot to continue as last month there was a lot of new dramas to pick up :D - most of which i gave up haha.

Well, if you are that ahead, I leave it to you. I will start this drama when I complete "On The Verge of Insanity" and "Save Me". 

I think you should complete "You Raise Me Up", it was a good drama :piggydance:

18 hours ago, confusedheart said:

I am excited that chingus are watching  Mad for Each Other and On the Verge of Insanity. They are one of the best dramas, including Move to Heaven. No regrets in watching them.  How are you liking them? @Sleepy Owl and @agenth?

Chingu, I am loving "On The Verge of Insanity" :fullofhearts:

"Mad For Each Other" and "Move To Heaven" are in my watchlist as well :hooray:

17 hours ago, 4evrkdrama said:

Uuwaah chingu 

Thats a wancheun daebak list !

1. Which one is your fav. Among the list ?

Which one is my favorite? :rubchin:

"On the Verge of Insanity" is the one I am enjoying the most right now, and also "Save Me". I am re-watching "Save Me", so it is understandable that I enjoyed it to the point that I am re-watching it again with @agenth Chingu. 

Other than them, "The King's Affection" has been so far. But the other on-going dramas are not really that good.

"The Veil" was promising, but somehow it feels like it went off-track in between.

"One The Woman" started well, but the characters' stupidity is a bit too much. The plot is also not that special and original. I think I have been onboard with that drama only because of Lee Honey and her great performance. 

"High Class" too started well, but its plot was too predictable and stupidity in that drama is also limitless. 

"Reflection of You" also does seem to have a rather predictable plot. I will check out this week's episodes before deciding if I need to continue with it. 

"Hometown" started as a suspense drama for me, and then they made it into the worst horror I have seen. The ghost is not scary, the plot is draggy at times. Its good that they made it into 12 episodes drama. I will complete this one, but nope, this was not a good horror drama. 

"Lost" I have paused on 5th episode. I will see the reviews on it as it is ending before planning to re-start it. @LeftCoastOppa I will be looking forward to your comment on it.

2. Which upcoming dramas are you looking forward to ?

1. Happiness
  2. Inspector Koo
  3. Red Sleeve
  4. Show window: the queen's house 
  5. Hellbound
  6. Chimera
  7. One Ordinary Day (Will binge-watch it once all episodes have aired)

Not sure, maybe I am missing some, but these are the ones I am definitely looking forward to. 

16 hours ago, 4evrkdrama said:

Chingu ,

I heard somewhere it resembles Misaeng incomplete life...

So the drama is surely in my to watch list 

And how i wish to know your thoughts on Misaeng drama ... Eagerly waiting the day when you start watching that drama to know your thoughts on it.

Chingu, that drama has been on my watchlist since the day you and @larus Chingu recommended it to me. I will let you know when I plan to watch. It will most likely be a sudden one just like how I started "On The Verge of Insanity" :piggydance:

@larus Chingu, did you complete "My Name"? Tell me about your thoughts on it. I watched it last week, and it was a good drama overall :exercice:

+2

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

17 minutes ago, joccu said:

@Thong Thin  in here up north the winter is already came.  The lapland is already white.   

In the southwest where I live it's been raining for week. The temps been between - 4 and +10.

The place where you live, will you get snow in coming months.

15 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

"The Veil" was promising, but somehow it feels like it went off-track in between.

"One The Woman" started well, but the characters' stupidity is a bit too much. The plot is also not that special and original. I think I have been onboard with that drama only because of Lee Honey and her great performance. 

@larus Chingu, did you complete "My Name"? Tell me about your thoughts on it. I watched it last week, and it was a good drama overall 

Chingu, did you drop The Veil ?....

I have not catch up with One the Woman, I could not stand the MIL characters - she is like a woodpecker :mrgreen:

I might watch My Name, would love to see how FL transform into a fighter 

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 5

4 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

@gm4queen those Begonia plants are beautiful. What do you mean hard to maintain ?

Leaves pretty much dry out in summer, chingu! The plant is indeed beautiful but you have to work hard to keep it alive. We've got ourselves a lot of species of begonia before! Then the life got busy and we've barely had time to manage them and that's it! Now we only have few of them left... :tired:

+2

• Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 6

24 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

We have many species in our garden too! Hard to maintain..

i had this, for less than a few months and it died..

too much water, the whole leaf stalks rot and fell off

too little water, the leaf edges turned brown and crispy

and i got more annoyed staring at it having to clear this and that, than enjoying its beauty

begonia_tiger_paw_1621329794_b1edc61c_pr

cr.: owner

@LeftCoastOppa that's chee cheong fun.. its made of steamed thin rice rolls

there's 2 types..

on dimsum menu, its usually a much thinner rice roll with either charsiew or shrimps wrapped in the center then drizzled with sesame oil, light soy sauce, and sprinkled with roasted sesame seeds and fried shallots

CheeCheongFun_21.jpg?fit=2144,1424&ssl=1

or the simpler fare

slightly thicker rice rolls, with just some sesame oil, sweet red sauce and roasted sesame.. chili on the side

IMG_8293.jpg

hong kong has the first type with fried fritters rolled in the center as well

Spoiler

30f8f1ebebc23eb779f61858634_original.?w=

• Love 4
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

19 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Leaves pretty much dry out in summer, chingu! The plant is indeed beautiful but you have to work hard to keep it alive. We've got ourselves a lot of species of begonia before! Then the life got busy and we've barely had time to manage them and that's it! Now we only have few of them left... 

+2

+ 2

I tend to look for plants that need less care & attention. :D 

In case I need to go for long holidays, i don't have to worry they will die.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

2 hours ago, Thong Thin said:

all the leaves start drooping and going brown.

This is definitely a fittonia. We had one and it was very finicky. Water, light, and temperature all have to be perfect for it to do well inside. I was reading that these plants just like being in shady spots in a yard...like under a bench.

Wow, that chee cheong fun looks so good. Brings me back to childhood and dim sum. Drroooll!!!!

@Thong Thin your food pictures are also amazing!

Good morning every one in Europe! Good day to everyone in Asia. And everyone in the US...have a good night. :wub:

• Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 6

25 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

Chingu, did you drop The Veil ?....

Nope, I didn't drop it, but seeing it had a good start, I think it couldn't maintain it and went off track. I believe the last episodes will air this week, so I will be watching them :piggydance:

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

16 minutes ago, the_sweetroad said:

This is definitely a fittonia. We had one and it was very finicky. Water, light, and temperature all have to be perfect for it to do well inside. I was reading that these plants just like being in shady spots in a yard...like under a bench.

+ 2

Guess I might have feed it too much water.

This morning before I leave the house, I moved it to a place with little light and will check on it tonight if the leaves

will bouce back.

:bawling:  they grew so beautifully covering the whole pot and now looks so sickening.

• Sad 2
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2