Add and Subtract Game

Admin

Draagon's Profile - MyDramaList

Hello everyone! Finally caught up with the last pages. Haha! 

@Ameera Ali Hello there! I wonder if I was a part of that not saying good morning back, so let me say good morning three thousand times, so I can make up for it and greet you in advance. Haha.

@agenth Hello! You're welcome, and thank you, too! Haha! Actually, that's where I first saw Ji Chang Wook in a drama. I was rooting for Seung Nyang and Wang Yo, but he happened. Haha. So my heart was torn. He was very charming there, and the ending with his eunuch was sad and surprising. 

@sadthe1st It's okay! I think I at least got to greet most of them and I can just add up more if there'll be more active ones. Haha. I see you post a lot of Squid Games and that's really nice. Haha. I like its storyline although there were times I had to look away because I couldn't take seeing people die in a horrendous way. Haha. "Running Man" this Sunday will have an episode based on SG. I hope it can be as terrific as the show. Haha.

@gm4queen Oh nice, Chingu! I think I should give it a try then. I think I can make time to watch it since I only watch two dramas and one variety show nowadays. Haha. Did you like Choi Daniel with Lee Min Jung in their movie "Dating Cyrano Agency"? They look super adorable there. I like how his character was written in that movie. That movie was even remade as a K-Drama. About his new drama, really? How come? Is it because there's still more months to have it shown so they aren't really advertising it yet? Maybe his character will be like the one in the show called "Hair Show" (that show has Baek Jin Hee (what a coincidence!)), but hopefully, there's more in his character that you and everyone can get to know. 

@confusedheart I am loving it so far! It's actually very different from other K-dramas because we get to see the characters' sharpness and bluntness in their own ways. And yeah, it's rolled-up into one: drama, comedy, mystery, etc. Do you have any guess on who made Da Li's dad die? It's such a shame that he had to die. I guess I really have a soft spot when it comes to elders dying even just in a drama. Huhu. And true enough, it was nice of him to tell her about her situation. I understand she wasn't used to owing something or adjusting something for someone, but that kind of talk he gave her was pretty needed so she can really grasp what's going on.

@willenetteHello there! Yeah! I was amazed at how we had the same initial thought about this show. Haha. I wrote that as my reply to @agenth, too. Haha. I first saw him in "Empress Ki", but was hooked with him in "Healer". I like the Park Bong Soo character more, haha. He really plays the character of being cute and innocent well. Although, his Healer look is so smexy. Haha.

@twinkle_little_star Thanks for continuously posting gifs of Ji Sung! He's sOPPa cute! 

@larus I can take Ji Sung if @partyon doesn't want him. Haha!

@Thong ThinAnyeong Chingu! Who did @Min2206dump as her oppa? Haha!

@partyon Congratulations on watching your saeguk! Haha. Have you seen Bae Soo Bin in "Temptation of an Angel"? Haha! He's different there, but the drama isn't. :sweat_smile:

@MayanEcho  @Sky Kang  @joccu  @Lmangla @Sleepy Owl @LeftCoastOppa @kokodus @nohamahamoud2002 Hello to you all! 

Start Up GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

• Like 2
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

58 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

I was nursing a mild migraine the past two days, reason why I was barely online yesterday and the other day...I was busy keeping my eyes closed while in the dark room, LOL! Too much humidity can affect me that way, and it's been very humid here the past days. Still no rains despite dark and heavy clouds, tsk!

hope you're all bright and chirpy now!

pad-thai-thumb.jpg

cr.: owner

it's super humid here in sg as well.. i thought its so frigging warm i would wash and hang out my laundry this morning.. barely 2hrs, came a shower that barely lasted 5mins.. i had to quickly bring in my poles.. then took out again..

and cos of that FIVE MISERABLE MINS rain.. the humidity went insanely higher!!

i feel myself on slowcook mode..

Hungry Bacon And Eggs GIF by Oscar Mayer

maybe at the end of the day, i will become tender and juicy

Dong-Po-Rou-1080x676.jpg

@BlackLotus1025 actually i didn't watch squid game hahaha but the amount of memes parodies and whatsnot circulating on social media, it's hard not to know what's happening inside hahaha!!

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6

37 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

Perk up everyone, it's middle of the week! That means weekend for me starts tomorrow afternoon, and it's Friday in two days time. ❤ 

@4evrkdrama @Ameera Ali @agenth @anjuliet @Arkahd @BlackLotus1025  @confusedheart @gm4queen @hsmz @joccu @kokodus @larus @LeftCoastOppa @Lmangla @Min2206 @nohamahamoud2002 @partyon @sadthe1st @Sky Kang @Sleepy Owl @Thong Thin @twinkle_little_star @willenette @Wuzetian

I was nursing a mild migraine the past two days, reason why I was barely online yesterday and the other day...I was busy keeping my eyes closed while in the dark room, LOL! Too much humidity can affect me that way, and it's been very humid here the past days. Still no rains despite dark and heavy clouds, tsk!

@confusedheart Dear, I'm glad you included Winter Sonata, but in all of the 4 Endless Love, it's Autumn in my Heart that I liked most. :) 

Moi wants a plate of Pad Thai. 

ctto 

@MayanEcho I wonder how you can identify migraine vs. headache. I guess aside from resting in a quiet, dark room you can also try a cold compress to your head or neck. They say that the neck is the pressure points used for migraine relief. Also, I read that this problem does tend to decrease with time, as people age they get fewer of this. As far as I remember,  that after age 50 or 55, it often declines. IDK if this is really true. I guess caffeine can also help. That's why it's an ingredient in a lot of popular pain relievers. Or try to eat MORE leafy greens & banana. Migraine triggers  is soy but common ones include a lack of sleep. Migraine is also stress related. :kaching1:

+2

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

5 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

@BlackLotus1025 actually i didn't watch squid game hahaha but the amount of memes parodies and whatsnot circulating on social media, it's hard not to know what's happening inside hahaha!!

Oh, haha! Smart! Do you have any plans of watching it? This show is being compared to "Sweet Home" and "Alice in Borderland". Haha. They are wondering which show is better. :joy:

I'll be right back. I'll just have a quick late dinner. Haha. Almost ten in the evening here. So hungry! :eats2:

• Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 6

2 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

992 c

@MayanEcho hope you feel better today.

@BlackLotus1025  did you adopt Kim Seon-Ho as your oppa. He is mine at the moment while my the other

oppa who is currently MIA.

Isn't he cute, adorable & lovable in HomeTown cha3.

@sadthe1st  weather is hot here, am sweating like in a sauna.

@Thong Thin I wonder who is this Oppa.................   :Megalol:     :Woah:

+2

• LOL 4
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

17 minutes ago, BlackLotus1025 said:

Oh, haha! Smart! Do you have any plans of watching it? This show is being compared to "Sweet Home" and "Alice in Borderland". Haha. They are wondering which show is better. :joy:

i hardly watch back dramas that have already ended.. unless like, i start the new season and decide to catch up with the previous ones i've missed.. (i did that when i watched V4, and went back to watch V1-3)

i did watch Sweet Home..

i felt sorry for song kang char inside.. trying hard to retain his sanity to remain as human, yet being treated as a monster and a tool to slay other mutants..

but dropped it less than half way through cos, it got a bit repetitive and my interest sank.

ErnbkKiUUAAIVAO.jpg:large

speaking of song kang.. i can't seem to like him after he was in navillera and nevertheless..

21 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

He is mine at the moment

hahaha i thought @Min2206 adopted him too?

there's many competition for this one!

dun worry, i'm not.

Happy Korean Drama GIF by The Swoon

• Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

:waves: guys!

Hope you will feel better soon @MayanEcho chingu! I know very well how you feel! I am also in a bad mood today! Periods... :bashful:

Yes of course @BlackLotus1025 chingu, I really love Choi Daniel with Lee Min Jung in Cyrano Agency! One of my favorite movies ever! They look cute together! Glad to hear you also like the movie!!!...:sweet:

And about his upcoming jtbc drama, it's a pre-produced drama! He finished filming 4 months ago so hopefully waiting for some more updates! :piggydance:

Chingu, if you are interested this is the drama thread link which I opened for him in last year! Do join with us if it's your cup of tea! You are most welcome! :smooches3:

https://forums.soompi.com/topic/455188-upcoming-drama-2021-fly-high-butterfly-flying-butterflies-salon-de-nabi-날아올라라-나비-choi-daniel-kim-hyang-gi-oh-yoon-ah-premiere-tba/

1000 YAYY!!! TEAM ADD WON!!! :heart:

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 1

1 hour ago, Thong Thin said:

@BlackLotus1025  did you adopt Kim Seon-Ho as your oppa. He is mine at the moment while my the other

oppa who is currently MIA.

I'm back! I just had some rice and sausages. Haha. I first saw KSH in the drama "Feel Good to Die". At that time, I think he wasn't that popular yet but I kind of liked how he acted there. He did pretty well. Haha. Don't worry, he's yours for the meantime. Haha. I'm still very much glued with Ji Sung oppa. Haha. But mind you, he's part of my roster, too. Haha.

Congratulations Team Add for winning the game! :cutekitty: Time for the next one! Haha! 

43 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

i hardly watch back dramas that have already ended.. unless like, i start the new season and decide to catch up with the previous ones i've missed.. (i did that when i watched V4, and went back to watch V1-3)

i did watch Sweet Home..

i felt sorry for song kang char inside.. trying hard to retain his sanity to remain as human, yet being treated as a monster and a tool to slay other mutants..

but dropped it less than half way through cos, it got a bit repetitive and my interest sank.

speaking of song kang.. i can't seem to like him after he was in navillera and nevertheless..

Oh, I see. Haha. I have never seen "Alice in Borderland" so not sure if that's quite good or not. And speaking of Song Kang, yeah, his character in Sweet Home was actually pitiful; I think he has yet to figure out where he really belongs. They are saying the second season of this show won't have some of the main characters, but Netflix has denied things, so let's see whether there'll be one or not. Aw, so unfortunate that you lost your interest in this show. 

• Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 4
  • Blob 2

1 hour ago, sadthe1st said:

hope you're all bright and chirpy now!

All good, thanks! @Thong Thin No losing meals too, and only took paracetamol tabs twice.

1 hour ago, willenette said:

I wonder how you can identify migraine vs. headache.

Easy, only half of my head will be throbbing. Bright lights and the slightest noise make it worse. I can even sense it before it starts, as I've been having migraines since I was a teenager. It was so very humid here the past days, so I've no doubt either what triggered it.

Congratulations Team Add! 

Sigh. I want harees or haleem. Why am I craving Ramadan foods? Hahaha! But I so love the savoury taste of these chicken or lamb meat and wheat porridge/stew dishes. 

mutton-harees-1.jpg

ctto

Hyderabad-Haleem-Ramzan-1366x768.jpg

ctto

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

43 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Yes of course @BlackLotus1025 chingu, I really love Choi Daniel with Lee Min Jung in Cyrano Agency! One of my favorite movies ever! They look cute together! Glad to hear you also like the movie!!!...

And about his upcoming jtbc drama, it's a pre-produced drama! He finished filming 4 months ago so hopefully waiting for some more updates! :piggydance:

Chingu, if you are interested this is the drama thread link which I opened for him in last year! Do join with us if it's your cup of tea! You are most welcome! 

https://forums.soompi.com/topic/455188-upcoming-drama-2021-fly-high-butterfly-flying-butterflies-salon-de-nabi-날아올라라-나비-choi-daniel-kim-hyang-gi-oh-yoon-ah-premiere-tba/

Sure, I'll join in one of these days to check updates and see how it progresses. Hope you guys will be able to get more updates about it! Fighting! 

Yeah, DCA was actually pretty good. I like how it was set in a way that it should be set. Still can't believe that that "chewing gum" scene can really happen in a way they showed us. Haha. 

5 minutes ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

Did someone say Pad Thai? :w00t:

+2

Come on team add - finish this for the win

Hello @LeftCoastOppa! I think we haven't seen nor talked to each other yet, but hello to you! Haha. Can I just share that in my country, saying that food name is like saying the word, "dead". :joy: Don't get me wrong, I like that food though. Haha! 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

1 hour ago, sadthe1st said:

i did watch Sweet Home..

hahaha i thought @Min2206 adopted him too?

there's many competition for this one!

+2

Same with me here, I dropped Sweet Home @ep8 and seems there is a season 2 ???

LOL, Mr Dimple aka Kim Seon-Ho, is so sweet & lovable.

21 minutes ago, BlackLotus1025 said:

I'm back! I just had some rice and sausages. Haha. I first saw KSH in the drama "Feel Good to Die". At that time, I think he wasn't that popular yet but I kind of liked how he acted there. He did pretty well. Haha. Don't worry, he's yours for the meantime. Haha. I'm still very much glued with Ji Sung oppa. Haha. But mind you, he's part of my roster, too. Haha.

I think KSH got popular because of Start-Up. 

Short oppa Ji Sung is cute too & he is a good actor .

I have watched most of his  dramas.

Congratz Team Add..............:issohappy:

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

just peeking my head in to say hi. too lazy to back read and hit reaction buttons. sorry chingus.

@MayanEcho ~ never heard of harees before. looks yum though. what does it have? also, have you tried steam inhalation? sometimes when your head is heavy, steam inhalation can help lighten the pain a bit. 

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

12 minutes ago, BlackLotus1025 said:

Hello @LeftCoastOppa! I think we haven't seen nor talked to each other yet, but hello to you! Haha. Can I just share that in my country, saying that food name is like saying the word, "dead". :joy: Don't get me wrong, I like that food though. Haha! 

Hi there @BlackLotus1025,  oh there's always plenty to share - @sadthe1st & @Thong Thin are the evil food twins, and @MayanEcho is their young apprentice - they know this is my bedtime and they taunt me with delicious food just before I'm supposed to be sleeping ... they are truly evil - you'll see  :lol:

8 minutes ago, BlackLotus1025 said:

Haha! Please don't get me into trouble with my co-Subtract Team. Haha! 

oops sorry about that, looks like we were posting at the same time :)

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

3 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

+2

Same with me here, I dropped Sweet Home @ep8 and seems there is a season 2 ???

LOL, Mr Dimple aka Kim Seon-Ho, is so sweet & lovable.

I think KSH got popular because of Start-Up. 

Congratz Team Add..............:issohappy:

Oh, you should've endured the last two episodes. Haha. Perhaps they can change your mind? Haha! 

Yeah, I think he really did get popular because of that show. He captured most of the people's hearts and fell for his character. Haha. I saw LBY in that drama doing her cameo with him. Haha. 

He sure is. I love the sight on how deep his dimples are. Speaking of dimples, do you guys know who this is?

Male K-Idols with the cutest dimples | K-Pop Amino

• Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2