Add and Subtract Game

Admin

:waves: guys!

Good morning & yet another weekend is coming up! So excited! :lol:

And Ms @kokodus chingu, I think I can try to understand your V oppa and your obsession with him as long as he appears manly in public! I really don't like baby-faces at all! :sweatingbullets:

May be you can post some hot abs pics of V oppa on this thread so everyone can see he is worth trying?? :D

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1

3b37da133e7093aeaca422de41df9678.jpg

Thursday yay, coz Friday tomorrow! ❤

@4evrkdrama @Ameera Ali @agenth @anjuliet @confusedheart @Ernie @gm4queen @hsmz@joccu @kokodus @larus @LeftCoastOppa @Lmangla @Min2206 @mirmz @partyon @sadthe1st @Sky Kang @Sleepy Owl @Thong Thin @twinkle_little_star @willenette @Wuzetian

Chicken and corn soup to warm and calm the tummy.

ccs9-feature-image-corn-soup-600x300.jpg

ctto 

Back to liquid diet for some days, until all side effects are gone. This time seems better, since other than the joint pains and slight body ache, I'm not having headache. So far the worst was that bout of nausea yesterday and what swiftly followed after...

Thanks @Thong Thin and @anjuliet for the tips. :) Except for chocolates and skittles, I don't really keep candies though. :sweatingbullets:

@sadthe1st The McD pizza puff is like a pastry puff stuffed with vegetables in pizza, some cheese, plus spicy sauce. It's crispy outside, but it doesn't taste like samosa since there was no turmeric taste nor other spices for flavouring. 

• Like 5
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

1 hour ago, gm4queen said:

May be you can post some hot abs pics of V oppa on this thread so everyone can see he is worth trying?? 

+1

but @kokodus did mention, she tried to but can't find any..

16 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

Back to liquid diet for some days, until all side effects are gone.

boil some rice water to drink.. that will help to relieve the nausea and also, protect the stomach.

take care and rest well!

16 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

The McD pizza puff is like a pastry puff stuffed with vegetables in pizza, some cheese, plus spicy sauce. It's crispy outside, but it doesn't taste like samosa since there was no turmeric taste nor other spices for flavouring.

okayyy, doesn't sound too.. tempting hahahaha i thought it will be something like pepperoni pizza combos.. you know the cheese/pizza snacks

e9decad49d709ae69f33251ee72c843b

cr.: owner

hi @larus you're very early today!!

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

20 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

okayyy, doesn't sound too.. tempting hahahaha i thought it will be something like pepperoni pizza combos.. you know the cheese/pizza snacks

It's really more like a veggie pizza in pastry puff disguise. :D

veggie-deluxe-pizza-5.jpg

ctto 

Ooo, combos. I rarely see combos here, and cheese flavour is my fave!

I'll gobble me some tikka or biriyani when I'm better.

IMG_9431_.jpg

ctto

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

49 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

Back to liquid diet for some days, until all side effects are gone. This time seems better, since other than the joint pains and slight body ache, I'm not having headache. So far the worst was that bout of nausea yesterday and what swiftly followed after...

No worries, chingu! You will be alright soon! Sorry that I only greet you now! I couldn't do it before. Yeah, drink plenty of liquids! I think it's the key to a speedy recovery! Love you!!!! :heart:

• Like 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

48 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

Thursday yay, coz Friday tomorrow! ❤

@4evrkdrama @Ameera Ali @agenth @anjuliet @confusedheart @Ernie @gm4queen @hsmz@joccu @kokodus @larus @LeftCoastOppa @Lmangla @Min2206 @mirmz @partyon @sadthe1st @Sky Kang @Sleepy Owl @Thong Thin @twinkle_little_star @willenette @Wuzetian

Chicken and corn soup to warm and calm the tummy.

ctto 

Thanks @Thong Thin and @anjuliet for the tips. :) Except for chocolates and skittles, I don't really keep candies though. :sweatingbullets:

@sadthe1st The McD pizza puff is like a pastry puff stuffed with vegetables in pizza, some cheese, plus spicy sauce. It's crispy outside, but it doesn't taste like samosa since there was no turmeric taste nor other spices for flavouring. 

@MayanEcho I put ginger on it when I have time to make this yummy soup. I just re-heat it for next day when there's still more to eat. I cook the chicken I will use as meat in my soup + the chicken bone stock. :heart2beat:

+2

• Like 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

1 hour ago, sadthe1st said:

mine is this with rice

Salted egg chicken with curry leaves.... taste so good with hot piping rice.

:droolz:

16 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

peeping in to say hello! 

will be glad when this week is over -- there is this stupid drama I am watching. I just need to know how it ends. 

then ff to the final episodes so that your time is not wasted 

:twerk2:

• LOL 6
  • Thirsty 1

3 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

then ff to the final episodes so that your time is not wasted 

hahaha... I should do that. I do skip all the unnecessary bits anyway. I am hoping for a sane ending but based on the YT comments, there might not be... :sweatingbullets:

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

Bom Dia Reaction GIF

@4evrkdrama  @Ameera Ali  @agenth   @anjuliet  @confusedheart  @gm4queen   @hsmz  @Ernie  @larus  @Lmangla  @LeftCoastOppa  @MayanEcho  @Min2206  @kokodus  @partyon  @sadthe1st  @Sleepy Owl  @Sky Kang  @Thong Thin  @twinkle_little_star  @willenette

@MayanEcho 

feel better get well soon GIF

@Sleepy Owl  how was the first episode of High class? I´m planning on watching today after work!

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3