Add and Subtract Game

Admin

37 minutes ago, anjuliet said:

I was following the thread, but then I unfollowed it as I thought I have too many dramas to watch and still catch up on. I initially followed it because. Ji Jin Hee. 

Isn't he filming Pachinko or something?

I'm struggling to finish watching ep 1!  I'm curious, though, because somehow I feel like I can relate to it...

Pachinko filming finished long time ago. :mrgreen:

Jin Ji Hee is a good actor and I have watched most of his dramas.

If you are going to bed, i bid you good night now.

:GN1:

@sadthe1st  I dont have preference for date pudding, maybe is because is sweet.

But they are lovely just for admiring.

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

23 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

Pachinko filming finished long time ago. 

Oh. Well, that goes to show how behind I am with the times hahaha! :sweatingbullets:

23 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

Jin Ji Hee is a good actor and I have watched most of his dramas.

I first saw him on Move to Heaven and I thought he was handsome. :wub: I'll start watching The Road tomorrow since it looks like I will have to wait a bit longer for English subs for Shrimp Drama.

25 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

If you are going to bed, i bid you good night now.

Yeah, I will have to as my daughter has to be up in about four hours for school induction day. Good night, chingu :fullofhearts:

I think I'm back in @kokodus DIL's bad books. :emmm:

32 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

I dont have preference for date pudding, maybe is because is sweet.

But they are lovely just for admiring.

I'm not used to having dates for desserts, but my other daughter is vegan and she has made some vegan desserts that had dates in them. I think it's an acquired taste. That pudding reminds me of sticky toffee pudding. Yummy!

Good Night GIF by GIPHY Studios Originals

• Like 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

1 hour ago, anjuliet said:

Same one (with the pretty grey eyes and long eyelashes - dammit! lol) I used to have a cute GP, but I left the medical practice registry where he is. Darn, he was really nice as well. 

1 hour ago, anjuliet said:

We used to have a cute family dentist, but he was short and I did have a crush on him (when I was married lol). He even had a nice voice and a light touch (v. important).

those are very lucky encounters already hahahaha

Snl Smile GIF by Saturday Night Live

7 minutes ago, anjuliet said:

That pudding reminds me of sticky toffee pudding.

yups it's almost the same, the pool of caramel sauce!

43 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

maybe is because is sweet.

super sweet lol

dutch-apple-pie-4.jpg

cr.: owner

night night @anjuliet

• Like 3
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

8d2293a3e3dcfd1fa7b005a54fb4da8a.png

Happy Wednesday everyone! ❤

@Ameera Ali @agenth @anjuliet @confusedheart @Ernie @gm4queen @hsmz@joccu @kokodus @larus @LeftCoastOppa @Lmangla @Min2206 @mirmz @partyon @sadthe1st @Sky Kang @Sleepy Owl @Thong Thin @twinkle_little_star @willenette @Wuzetian

What I'm craving part 2,  hahaha! 

GRILL+FISH+7.jpg

ctto 

ea4b8a7aa05c3aac7e0da28e1258382f.jpg

ctto 

Today's my booster 2nd dose sched. Cross fingers the side effects won't be so bad as when I had 1st booster shot. Or at least, not worse. 

• Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

3 hours ago, Thong Thin said:

Is the movie that bad ????.. I was having a thought of starting to watch

Good Morning...

@agenth  @Ameera Ali  @anjuliet  @gm4queen  @joccu  @kokodus @larus  @Lmangla  @LeftCoastOppa  @MayanEcho  @Min2206  @partyon  @Sky Kang  @Sleepy Owl  @sadthe1st  @willenette

cr owner

+ 2

@Thong Thin"Lost" is a drama, right?    :wut:

+2

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

41 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

Today's my booster 2nd dose sched. Cross fingers the side effects won't be so bad as when I had 1st booster shot. Or at least, not worse. 

+ 2

Fish !!!!... my favourite..

I just finished 1 steam fish as lunch :lol:

th?id=OIP.0y4wP4Vf7xbzcpcguavuZQHaEQ&w=2  

pray that you will be fine after today's booster jab.

4 minutes ago, willenette said:

@Thong Thin"Lost" is a drama, right?    

Yup, is a drama

:smiley:

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

3 hours ago, anjuliet said:

I was following the thread, but then I unfollowed it as I thought I have too many dramas to watch and still catch up on. I initially followed it because. Ji Jin Hee. B)

Isn't he filming Pachinko or something?

I'm struggling to finish watching ep 1! :unsure: I'm curious, though, because somehow I feel like I can relate to it...

@kokodus @partyon @Ameera Ali @Sleepy Owl @LeftCoastOppa @confusedheart @Ernie 

@Thong Thin @Min2206 @MayanEcho @joccu @Sky Kang @willenette @agenth @larus @Lmangla @gm4queen chingus :heart:

I do need to have my eyesight checked. My GP also wants me to go see the optician so the backs of my eyes could be checked. 

I feel so ashamed not being able to recognise mah son. :sweatingbullets: If only whoever is their stylist would just allow them to have their own individual style, so they don't end up resembling one another! <_<

Speaking of food - 

I love those thin waffles! I used to place one to cover my cuppa and it's so nice to eat it after several seconds. I miss eating them. The healthy wraps @Thong Thin has shared are the ones that I need to eat more of, especially avocadoes.

@anjuliet LMH has wrapped-up filming "Pachinko" already & it's on post-production phase now. Looking forward to it. It will be released next year.....so far, no exact date yet, though. Many of his fans including @Thong Thinare waiting for his next project, so I hope that this drama will turn out well. Wish him the best!  :Ohboy3:

+2

9 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

+ 2

Fish !!!!... my favourite..

I just finished 1 steam fish as lunch :lol: 

pray that you will be fine after today's booster jab.

Yup, is a drama

:smiley:

@Thong Thin my favorite, too. I love salmon, the healthiest fish to eat. Tuna is also the most eaten fish. :kaching1:

+2

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

16 minutes ago, willenette said:

@anjuliet LMH has wrapped-up filming "Pachinko" already & it's on post-production phase now. Looking forward to it. It will be released next year.....so far, no exact date yet, though. Many of his fans including @Thong Thinare waiting for his next project, so I hope that this drama will turn out well. Wish him the best!  

@Thong Thin my favorite, too. I love salmon, the healthiest fish to eat. Tuna is also the most eaten fish. 

+ 2

Yes, salmon is my favourite and i normally steam with teriyaki sauce.

6.gif&ehk=s8npEvK%2BlAq7Y2Vtc84YlkWvnzL%

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

1 hour ago, MayanEcho said:

you need to have ur cravings satisfied!! haha

for that, you'll forget about the side effects!

• Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

12 minutes ago, joccu said:

Hello everyone 

@Sleepy Owl  it took me 8 hours to finish the 1 episode of Lost.   It was too depressing. This is the reason I could not never finish my mister.

I'm still on fence should I check episode 2 or just drop it. 

Hi @joccu

hahaha ...can't believe you still finished watching ep 1 of  Lost.

I think i shall do this from my watch list.

OIP.JyZ8kXDGfqhje4GAzUS-YwHaE8?w=255&h=1

• LOL 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

Good morning chingus :waves:

Yes, I'm awake and been awake after having 3 hours of sleep. :sleeping: Waiting on a parcel delivery due at any moment and then online meeting in about an hour. Also have grocery delivery just after lunchtime 

It's another v. warm day here in the UK. :hotinhere2:

@MayanEcho I hope you're okay after your booster. :wub:

34 minutes ago, joccu said:

it took me 8 hours to finish the 1 episode of Lost.

Good on ya for finishing ep 1. I still haven't finished watching it. Not sure if I should continue as it is hitting really close to home on all levels and... 

I ended up watching Go Back Couple again (love the OST) and fangirling between son Jang Ki Yong (having serious SLS) and Son Ho Jun oppa. :fullofhearts:

:omg: The notorious abs twin sisters @partyon and @Ameera Alihave rubbed off on me a little bit as I ended up appreciating oppa's "mild" abs and bare legs and... :partyblob: Mah son is so tall and oh, looked so handsome in his ROTC uniform and I love a man in a uniform. :sparklyeyes:

• Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

8 minutes ago, anjuliet said:

Yes, I'm awake and been awake after having 3 hours of sleep. :sleeping: Waiting on a parcel delivery due at any moment and then online meeting in about an hour. Also have grocery delivery just after lunchtime 

hahaha the feeling is like, we have been chatting and you sure you really went to bed just now??

Despicable Me Reaction GIF

have a good breakfast to kick start the day!!

breakfast-sandwich-featured-720x720.jpg

cr.: owner

• Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2