Add and Subtract Game

Admin

21 minutes ago, partyon said:

LOL @sadthe1st @Sleepy Owl Notmally I am the cause for Ms Koko’s wrath. How refreshing I am innocent today 

gandalf-looking-for.gif

21 minutes ago, joccu said:

@Sleepy Owl  Lost is too gloomy.  I´m still watching the first episode.  I had to pause it bc it too gloomy. 

In itaewon class there was transgender character.

Yeah, it took me a long time to watch Lost ep 1 either, I had to pause in between from time to time as well. 

Right, Itaewon Class had one as well, I totally forgot.

23 minutes ago, partyon said:

As for the main theme, I am wondering if many men are avoiding this drama :D

Not sure Noona, maybe most of them are avoiding it :rubchin:

26 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Since you want to know,

tumblr_ms8offCLuz1qh5199o1_500.gif

+2

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

38 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

So with those eyes, and pouty lips, we would get something like this,

chingu, now you need to help add little weights to this fella..

Marilyn Monroe Laughing GIF

35 minutes ago, anjuliet said:

El bandito like from The Sims game.

was there this little dude in The Sims?

i only played Sims 3

and most of us, the objective was to try make grim reaper babies..

HAHAHAHA

2606358-simsbabyhyrbrid.jpg

cr.: owner

https://www.giantbomb.com/forums/general-discussion-30/the-strange-things-you-find-in-the-sims-series-1473728/

wow, i didn't even know there's green alien babies too?!!!?!?!?!

• LOL 4
  • Blob 3

1 hour ago, sadthe1st said:

was there this little dude in The Sims?

i only played Sims 3

In the original, a raccoon would appear if your outsude bin is full. It'd play the same music as when you have the burglar approaching. Hover over the raccoon npc and it'd show El Bandito as its name. :lol:

*I only played the 1st gen Sims games with all the expansions. 

1 hour ago, partyon said:

Bigger weights too.

:partyblob: Yes! Maybe he doesn't want to hurt his...wrists..? 

• LOL 6
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

8 hours ago, willenette said:

@Sky Kang hahaha - it never happened to me because I know & see that most of them are superbly styled and there are plenty of articles online describing the various labels and designers they are wearing. Some of this are endorsement based. Surely, actor’s stylist + make up artist + hair stylist play important roles. I find it amazing that there's so much luxury fashion in K dramas. The stylists sometimes buy the clothes and style the actors/actresses on set depending on the character that they’re playing. Often times, the actors want to dress in the brands or style of clothes they prefer. Most k-stylists are stylist for up to 10 Korean entertainers or more. Their careers, however, has been far from smooth. We see pictures of entertainers dressed by  them appearing at major festivals and award ceremonies have featured in the “worst dressed” categories of fashion magazines. I'm sure they expect things to get even bumpier all the time. Once we see that an entertainer is a bad dresser, people/fans immediately blame it on their stylist. I feel sad for them. One of the allures of K-pop is the anticipation of change. And their hair colors are never picked at random. Ex. for the K-pop Idols, their stylists work closely with record labels for months to strategically decide on the next hair color for every member of a group. That's why, the Idols have to ask permission when they

want to change their hair color.     

I'm mostly okay with their outfits but the hair ughhh it's a mess. 

They once butchered my oppa's look during awards ceremonies last year he even got bashed by netizens. I know he's filming for a movie that time but at least they should have made his hair look neater and not looking fried :bawling: 

Spoiler

spacer.png

Spoiler

spacer.png

I just found out they're hiding his hair now because they said it will be a spoiler for his next project but their choice of wig is not good :bawling:

+2

• Shocked 1
  • LOL 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

9 hours ago, anjuliet said:

@partyon You're right, I'm not your mom, but I'm his mom. 

Laugh Laughing GIF - Laugh Laughing Funny - Discover & Share GIFs | Funny  gif, Belly laughs, Laugh

6 hours ago, partyon said:

Omo! Looks like Ms Koko’s V oppa has been gaining more and more anti-fans on this thread….

Actually, I like the way he dances and sings.  He is cute but no ... more like my dongsaeng, cute one.  :mrgreen: @partyon @kokodus

See you all later - gotta go bank
Bank Robbery GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

• Like 2
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

2 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

@MayanEcho  Corn on the cob is one of my best eating pleasures anytime. Cooking sweet corn is simple and quick. Once the water is boiling, I season them with salt. When it is fully cooked the yellow color of the corn is more intense. I eat it without anything - I don't put cheese or butter, which others do. :heart:

+2

29 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

Hello !

@agenth  @Ameera Ali  @confusedheart  @gm4queen  @joccu  @kokodus  @LeftCoastOppa  @Lmangla  @Min2206  @MayanEcho  @anjuliet  @partyon  @Sleepy Owl  @sadthe1st  @Wuzetian  @willenette  @larus

eclairs for afternoon teabreak.

@Thong Thin  Chill the eclairs and enjoy!  :kisslevel:

+2

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5