Add and Subtract Game

Admin

5 hours ago, partyon said:

When are you gonna start watching Praomook, chingu? :kiss_wink:

I tried earlier on. Dont think it is my cup of tea...Sorry Mama Pon & @gm4queen 

@MayanEcho I love egg drop soup but with tomatoes and tofu! Healthy and simple!

tofu-egg-soup-3th-1.jpg

@sadthe1st Nice lunch plus good buy on the cherries! I had an interesting dinner tonight...Malay garlic fried rice with bunga kantan/ginger torch flower. Liked the flavour...

@Min2206 It has been a while since my last chicken rice meal...Had it too often last month...Hehe...Taking a break! 

@Ameera Ali @joccu @twinkle_little_star @Calli 

Support Hello GIF by GIPHY Studios Originals

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

Hi! @Ameera Ali@joccu, @twinkle_little_star , @sadthe1st@MayanEcho , @Wuzetian and everyone else!

@twinkle_little_star , your username always reminds me of Do Do Sol Sol La La Sol :wub:

All that lovely mouthwatering good food! You guys have the best gifs. :fullofhearts:

@agenthStrong Woman isn't worth a watch?I have it added to my 'To Watch List'. Thanks for the heads up. I am with you wrt True Beauty. I just couldn't relate to the the FL. My friend told me you don't need to relate to a character to watch a drama/ read a story. Just as we don't relate to the situations/ characters in a sci-fi. But it's just me, I know. But frankly speaking, she just annoyed me. Love Alarm, to be honest, there was no need for season 2. They could have fixed the story in the first season itself. I skipped most of Season 1 and watched Season 2 only for the Second Lead who became the first lead. The Fl took ages just to make up her mind. Woman, delve deep into your heart and put the men out of their misery. Why are you confusing and leading them on with your hot and cold approach.  :facepalm:

@LmanglaNot a fan of Robin Cook. I will be very honest here and admit I don't understand his books. His plots and theories go beyond my comprehension.

@partyon Karin Slaughter, I have read two of her books. 'The Good Daughter' and 'Pretty Girls' as everyone was talking about them and I had to know what the buzz was about. I agree too graphic at times. Have you read the Silent Patient by Alex Michaelides? It is one of my recent favourites.

• Like 1
  • Love 4
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 6

1 hour ago, Wuzetian said:

Malay garlic fried rice with bunga kantan/ginger torch flower. Liked the flavour...

the last time i went to penang, i tried this tomato fried rice and i really like it! the closest i can find here in sg is the jap omu rice.. but, i still like the one in penang.. also, there was this.. butterfly pea flower rice with many side dishes.. i think it was at this restaurant called Red Chopsticks.

IMG_4722_small.jpg?resize=2000,1200&ssl=

cr.: owner

+2

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 8

32 minutes ago, confusedheart326 said:

Strong Woman isn't worth a watch?I have it added to my 'To Watch List'. Thanks for the heads up. I am with you wrt True Beauty. I just couldn't relate to the the FL. My friend told me you don't need to relate to a character to watch a drama/ read a story. Just as we don't relate to the situations/ characters in a sci-fi. But it's just me, I know. But frankly speaking, she just annoyed me. Love Alarm, to be honest, there was no need for season 2. They could have fixed the story in the first season itself. I skipped most of Season 1 and watched Season 2 only for the Second Lead who became the first lead. The Fl took ages just to make up her mind. Woman, delve deep into your heart and put the men out of their misery. Why are you confusing and leading them on with your hot and cold approach.  

@partyon Karin Slaughter, I have read two of her books. 'The Good Daughter' and 'Pretty Girls' as everyone was talking about them and I had to know what the buzz was about. I agree too graphic at times. Have you read the Silent Patient by Alex Michaelides? It is one of my recent favourites.

@kokodus completed Strong Woman and told me it's one of the worst dramas. Personally I only watched 2-3 episodes but it didn't draw me in, especially female lead. Love Alarm 1 was okay enough but the storyline in S2 was so awful, 0 character development. I don't care if she ended up with ML or "SML", so my distaste isn't about shipping wars. Either way whoever she chose, the writing was horrid. I know this is a light drama and no need for complex mysteries or anything, so it shouldn't have been too hard to make the story progress nicely.

Honestly relating to a character/story is what makes a drama good. You don't need to be CEO with painful past or poor person struggling to survive to understand the worst (and best?) of humanity. But if a writer creates a character that only shows stupid actions without background/reasons, then the character falls flat. 

That is why relating to an evil character is actually one of the hallmarks of great dramas, those characters where you question your support for the evil character. Recently Vincenzo, people are crazy over it, defending Vincenzo as if he is an innocent man. Some people say, oh Vincenzo only killed "bad people". But how do you know? Before he came to Korea he was involved with Mafia and only killing evil people wasn't his focus. 

In any case, that is why Lovestruck in the City deeply resonates with me. The female lead's problematic actions, yet they are explained in her past and current. Even though the drama shows 80% of the male lead's feelings (from love to frustration to despair and desire), I end up sympathising with the female lead. Who ever is a perfect partner, when one has problems with their own situation? Nobody.  The drama depicted the real problems of adult relationships beyond kdrama romcom clichés. 

• Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 7

:waves: guys!

Finally Sell Your Haunted House ended today! And @partyon chingu, I just watched the last few minutes of the live stream! I am not sure if Oh In bum oppa remains virgin forever. :joy:

Finished watching Praomook episode 7 as well! Waiting for episode 8 to be eng subbed! It's okay @Wuzetian chingu that it's not your cup of tea! Hope you would find a good lakorn to catch up your interest! :)

• Like 2
  • Shocked 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 6

giphy-1.gif

@Ameera Ali @partyon

@Lmangla @Sleepy Owl 

@joccu @larus

@MayanEcho @mirmz

@Min2206 @4evrkdrama

@sadthe1st @Wuzetian

@gm4queen @agenth

@LeftCoastOppa @Calli

@confusedheart326 sum entire numbers to add on or subtract. yes. :D

1 hour ago, confusedheart326 said:

@twinkle_little_star , your username always reminds me of Do Do Sol Sol La La Sol 

hai @confusedheart326 , thank you. I wish I could play guitar and sing your song (chingu) :D

giphy-2.gif

giphy-4.gif

Spoiler

14266959.gif

drips, soak.

• Like 1
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 5

47 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

the last time i went to penang, i tried this tomato fried rice and i really like it! the closest i can find here in sg is the jap omu rice.. but, i still like the one in penang.. also, there was this.. butterfly pea flower rice with many side dishes.. i think it was at this restaurant called Red Chopsticks.

cr.: owner

+2

Nasi Tomato plain or fried Nasi Tomato? Coz if friend I hardly heard of...But if normal Nasi Tomato is usually served with Ayam Masak Merah/Chicken Cooked In Red (direct translation). 

Resepi-Nasi-Tomato.jpg

Credit to owner

The picture you shared earlier is Nasi Kerabu (Kerabu Rice). But it looks a bit simple. Should have many more dishes to pair with it.

nasi+kerabu+Kelantan+2.jpg

Credit to owner

Have you tried Nasi Ulam/Herbed Rice? 

NasiUlam.jpg

One of my favourite! Credit to owner

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 6

48 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

why is the rice blue in colour? 

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 8

29 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Finished watching Praomook episode 7 as well! Waiting for episode 8 to be eng subbed! It's okay @Wuzetian chingu that it's not your cup of tea! Hope you would find a good lakorn to catch up your interest! :)

But do continue to share more of Pon Oppa here! He's more innocent looking here than in the drama...LOL

4 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

why is the rice blue in colour? 

We use the blue pea flower for the natural dye. Just soak in water and you will have the colors already...Also for this particular rice recipe, it is a tradition to dye the rice in blue. 

clitoria-ternatea-t1-min-600x315.jpg

• LOL 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 5

1 hour ago, confusedheart326 said:

@agenthStrong Woman isn't worth a watch?I have it added to my 'To Watch List'. Thanks for the heads up.

Strong Woman Do Bong Soon is worth the watch. I loved it , especially because of my oppa Park Hyung Sik.... :fullofhearts:

It was also funny. Got a bit draggy in the end (like most k-dramas) but nothing that the FF button can't fix.

No, I haven't read it. Will need to put in on my list. :kiss_wink:

33 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Finally Sell Your Haunted House ended today! And @partyon chingu, I just watched the last few minutes of the live stream! I am not sure if Oh In bum oppa remains virgin forever. :joy:

What do you mean? He remains a virgin? :rage:

Angry Tyra Banks GIF

@LeftCoastOppa Heads will roll !

Computer Rage GIF

454C

• Like 2
  • LOL 5
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

1 minute ago, partyon said:

What do you mean? He remains a virgin

Ha ha ha.. I really watched the last 30 minutes of the drama, chingu!! No romance in between the leads at least in the last minute! Jang Nara looked hot after 1 year though.. :joy:

• Like 1
  • Shocked 2
  • LOL 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

giphy.gif

@larus @Ameera Ali @partyon , 

@Lmangla @joccu ,

@Sleepy Owl @mirmz @elan1 , 

@MayanEcho @sadthe1st , @Min2206 ,

@4evrkdrama @Wuzetian ,

@gm4queen @agenth

@LeftCoastOppa @Calli ,

@confusedheart326 ,

adding or subtracting totals to get results. :D

take care (chingus) :D

@Ameera Ali sweet wink eye (chingu) :D

giphy-1.gif

giphy-5.gif

Spoiler

monophy.gif

splints water.

• Love 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 8

13 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Ha ha ha.. I really watched the last 30 minutes of the drama, chingu!! No romance in between the leads at least in the last minute! Jang Nara looked hot after 1 year though.. :joy:

Are you kidding me?!?!?!??!?

animation rage GIF

Give me my 15 hours back! :headbang:

On a positive note, though, dongsaeng @Sleepy Owl and I have been working on our HP season 3 script (psychological thriller style) today. It's gonna be epic. Dongsaeng wanted to go makjang, but we're keeping it clean. We're introducing the religious sect/cult leader today, as well as, the background to the story between our ML and FL serial killers.

@Ameera Ali @kokodus @larus Please look forward to the next episode later today. :kiss_wink:

After we're ready with HP season 3, we're gonna attempt to write a Thai Lakorn.

:evilelmo:

Please look forward to it @Lmangla @Wuzetian :kiss_wink:

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 1