Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@Min2206 Chingu, I didn't see your post while posting that one :kisslevel:

Here, flowers for you :foryou:

4 minutes ago, BlackLotus1025 said:

Likewise! I kind of wanted to watch it after the first season, but I was conflicted since people have been stressing over its twists of twists and twists. Haha! 

Nope, I am not gonna for it. Firstly, since I am not even sure how many seasons it will have, secondly, I am still not gonna watch it :joy:

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

1 minute ago, Sleepy Owl said:

@Min2206 Chingu, I didn't see your post while posting that one 

Here, flowers for you 

Top 30 How Could You GIFs | Find the best GIF on Gfycat

yea right?  your flowers very BIG !

3 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Nope, I am not gonna for it. Firstly, since I am not even sure how many seasons it will have, secondly, I am still not gonna watch it :joy:

+2

Haha! They have confirmed the third and last season. They said it'll be aired in June. Haha! :Fist1:

By the way, @Min2206, Vincenzo will still have episodes 14-15 this weekend, but will air special broadcast the weekend after that. They said it's to ensure the quality of the show, so they have to postpone the airing. 

• Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

17 minutes ago, BlackLotus1025 said:

By the way, @Min2206, Vincenzo will still have episodes 14-15 this weekend, but will air special broadcast the weekend after that. They said it's to ensure the quality of the show, so they have to postpone the airing. 

ohh, so next week .. no continuation?

Just now, Min2206 said:

ohh, so next week .. no continuation?

This upcoming weekend, there'll be two episodes like usual, but after that, they will not show the next two episodes. They will show some special broadcast instead. No idea yet on what they'll show us for that. :omg:

246:star:

• Thirsty 1
  • Blob 7

Just now, BlackLotus1025 said:

This upcoming weekend, there'll be two episodes like usual, but after that, they will not show the next two episodes. They will show some special broadcast instead. No idea yet on what they'll show us for that. 

246:star:

Thanks for the info

Hellokitty GIF - Hellokitty - Discover & Share GIFs | Hello kitty images,  Hello kitty backgrounds, Hello kitty pictures

@BlackLotus1025 i got bored with chips.. hahaha i shall gulp down my cup of water, then on my galaxy light and laze on the sofa doing, nothing.

High Five The World GIF by INTO ACTION

hi @MayanEcho

i like chicken essence soup.. herbal soup.. salted veggie duck soup.. even the potato carrot onion soup is a happy soup too!

ok time to go do nothing.

see u all later, or maybe tomorrow!

+2

• Like 1
  • Blob 5

10 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

@BlackLotus1025 i got bored with chips.. hahaha i shall gulp down my cup of water, then on my galaxy light and laze on the sofa doing, nothing.

Haha! Those couch potatoes (literal) are so cute! Haha! I believe the ones they represent at times are also cute. Like all of us here (when we have nothing to do but lounge! Haha!

Haha! Cup of water is sure good! Keep it up! Drink lots of water. Haha! 

Same here. It's already 8:03 as I'm typing this, so I really must head to bed. 

Good night/Good morning everyone! Later again! 

Have a great day/night ahead! 

20 Korean Words And Phrases That Every K-Drama Fan Should Know | SoompiBest Choi Jin Hyuk GIFs | GfycatGood Night Smile GIF by The Swoon - Find & Share on GIPHY

해연갤 - 존윅텀으로 극열성오메가 존윅과 동생들 보고싶다4

ctto

240 :star:

• Thirsty 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 4