Add and Subtract Game

Admin

Just now, BlackLotus1025 said:

Oh nice! I'm in the same place where you are. Which state are you in? 

i prefer not to say which state i live in, but i live in the midwest.

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

5 minutes ago, mirmz said:

i prefer not to say which state i live in, but i live in the midwest.

Oh, it's alright. I think my question was too personal, too. But thanks for saying you're from mid-west. That means just few more states to guess. :)

Hello, @Wuzetian! Why are you still up? Hope your day is about to end well today. :)

276 :star:

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

13 minutes ago, larus said:

I don`t like when a writer concentrate so much time on twists but forget to develop the characters. I am talking in general.

To me as I said, it shows that the writer is not confident with their way of writing and worry that the viewers will be out of interest if the plot twists and cliffhangers are not there. 

I don't mind plot twists, but there is a limit to it. If the plot twists are suddenly becoming illogical, making the viewers feel WTH is happening, and they compromise the plot development and character developments, then even I don't like such writing. 

+2

• Like 5
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

4 minutes ago, Wuzetian said:

@sadthe1st @Min2206 @Thong Thin

One of them is a Dr. So healthy formulated. Wanting to try though but not on retail stores only Shopee. 

@BlackLotus1025 The night is still young 

+2

Does Shopee in your area have the 11.11 and 12.12 events, too?

Oh yeah, there's a lot of minutes left before midnight. Haha!

278:star:

2 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

To me as I said, it shows that the writer is not confident with their way of writing and worry that the viewers will be out of interest if the plot twists and cliffhangers are not there. 

I don't mind plot twists, but there is a limit to it. If the plot twists are suddenly becoming illogical, making the viewers feel WTH is happening, and they compromise the plot development and character developments, then even I don't like such writing. 

+2

What can you say about the Penthouse's plot and twists? 

Hello @Jillia! I just want to ask how come you're not using PBG and KYJ's gif anymore? I hope you can read and answer this when you're free. Thank you!

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

53 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Well said. Dramas that concentrate too much on twists show the weakness of the writer. It is like watching a firework, enjoy for the moment but forget everything the moment it ends.

BTW, I finished a few minutes ago Six Flying Dragons. Such a great sageuk. I wish they will write more dramas like that in the future. I like many moments in this drama, but the last 4-5 episodes were my favorites because aroused many feelings in me. You know the feeling when you have a lump in your throat when we were sad/when want to stop the tears? That`s how i watched the final episodes. I was satisfied because this drama had a good ending for every characters. All six dragons were great along with other characters.

• Like 3
  • Love 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1