Add and Subtract Game

Admin

18 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

Hello @BlackLotus1025  @Min2206 @sadthe1st  @MayanEcho  @Sleepy Owl 

Good Afternoon from my side.

Just clock-in to work.

BlackLotus - did I informed you I am watching Three Idiots :joy:

I think you must have mistook another chingu here.

Oh ! balut !..... eeeee

have seen a picture but is disgusting to eat once you see that little poor chick looking at you.

Hahaha, my long time chingu @Maja from the Philippines love it.

Oh no. Haha! I think I have to re-track the pages so I can get to know who it was. I wonder if it's @partyon or @Wuzetian. Haha!

Yeah, especially when the eyes feel like they cried. Sad.

Please say hi to her from me. Is she a fan of Maja Salvador? Or her name is really Maja?

Good afternoon to you there. :)

• Like 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

20 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

BlackLotus - did I informed you I am watching Three Idiots :joy:

I think you must have mistook another chingu here.

It was me who watched "3 Idiots" last weekend! :joy:  It was very good and I enjoyed it a lot, thank you.

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

24 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

That's the one available here. It's too darn sticky.

So I measure, mark, cut as per book dimensions, remove the film covering the sticky part, then smooth it over, hoping that there aren't bubbles or wrinkles. It can take as much as 15 min per book. :wacko:

Aw, that's very time-consuming! :(

24 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

I have been typing her name as Blackforest .. lol me
I became a LMH fan after watching TKEM .. so username is MIN followed by his birthdate. 

I suddenly sound edible. Haha! Oh, got ya. So that's where your username is from. Haha! I first saw him on BoF because it was pretty popular in the Philippines. But I liked his character in CH best. :)

22 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

I am not really a fan of her, don't have a problem with her acting skills, but somehow I end up not watching her dramas. The only dramas I have watched by her are: "Tree with deep roots", "Six Flying Dragons" and "Run On". Other than them no other drama of her actually caught my attention. But I can say that she sure is a good actress having seen her perform in 3 dramas. 

+2

Likewise. I haven't watched any of her dramas but I think she gets good dramas. That's why I was wondering how she acts. That TwDR was also popular. SJK also made his name more fragrant after appearing there.

7 minutes ago, partyon said:

It was me who watched "3 Idiots" last weekend! :joy:  It was very good and I enjoyed it a lot, thank you.

Yahoo! Haha! I like this phrase very well, "A __ is W__". Haha! I can't stop singing the song, too, after watching it. Haha. Which scene did you like best? Mine was I when the professor told him the main point of what he told the students in the beginning. It was just amazing. 

• Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6

7 minutes ago, BlackLotus1025 said:

Yahoo! Haha! I like this phrase very well, "A __ is W__". Haha! I can't stop singing the song, too, after watching it. Haha. Which scene did you like best? Mine was I when the professor told him the main point of what he told the students in the beginning. It was just amazing.

I don't think I had a specific scene that I liked. I just enjoyed the movie as a whole, and I felt it had a great message. :partyblob: I also laughed a lot. :joy:

Thanks for the coffee @Thong Thin chingu. Here for you :kiss_wink:

coffee break macrons GIF

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

2 minutes ago, partyon said:

I don't think I had a specific scene that I liked. I just enjoyed the movie as a whole, and I felt it had a great message. :partyblob: I also laughed a lot. :joy:

Thanks for the coffee @Thong Thin chingu. Here for you :kiss_wink:

It's really good. One of the best ones, I believe. You really won't notice the time duration. I felt sad for Joy in the movie though. :brokenheart:

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

34 minutes ago, BlackLotus1025 said:

Likewise. I haven't watched any of her dramas but I think she gets good dramas. That's why I was wondering how she acts. That TwDR was also popular. SJK also made his name more fragrant after appearing there.

Tree with Deep Roots is one of the top Sageuks out there with less episodes (only 24) which is not much talked about. She did a fine job there, and SJK did a fine job there too. He just acted in few episodes and won an award for his performance there. 

Hey there @Thong Thin, @partyon Noona :kisslevel:

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

37 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

+2

There you go muffins with extra fruits toppings !

Thank you! In return, I give you this: 

Min ho GIFs - Get the best gif on GIFER

You want that, too, @Min2206? Haha!

19 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Tree with Deep Roots is one of the top Sageuks out there with less episodes (only 24) which is not much talked about. She did a fine job there, and SJK did a fine job there too. He just acted in few episodes and won an award for his performance there. 

Hey there @Thong Thin, @partyon Noona :kisslevel:

Oh, I see. Thank you for the info. :)

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

13 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

Not seen that type here. :wacko:

suddenly u remind me of those school days where, me and my friends would cut out beautiful magazine pages to stick on the front cover of textbooks and then carefully wrap the plastic covers over.. hahaha the good old days!

Guess and Versace were hot favorites!

met gala download GIF

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 2

Just now, sadthe1st said:

suddenly u remind me of those school days where, me and my friends would cut out beautiful magazine pages to stick on the front cover of textbooks and then carefully wrap the plastic covers over.. hahaha the good old days!

Guess and Versace were hot favorites!

I preferred the broadsheet comics :D

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

13 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

I preferred the broadsheet comics :D

I used to use a bifold wallet with broadsheet comics as its design! Oh, brings back memories. 

Clock GIF by Timeflies - Find & Share on GIPHY

8 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Thank you @BlackLotus1025 for thinking of me

You're welcome because...

KIM TAN | Lee min jung, Lee min ho, Lee min ho photos

@Sleepy Owl I can be your noona, too! I think I'm older than you. Haha! :)

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1