Add and Subtract Game

Admin

2 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

JI

@snowlou @kokodus @alleram95 I already ep 20. It's achievement and I haven't get bored of it, eventhough they already become couple. 

Great job :star:

4 more episodes until reaching the end... Almost everything is settled for the main couple and the wedding congratulatory performance done by the groom himself B)

• Like 2

4 hours ago, im0202 said:

How is Unfamiliar Family? Thinking of starting it. Is it a family drama? 

Very good.  Not a family drama in the conventional sense. It does not follow the usual tropes and formulas.  I think the plot is very unique.

@partyon eps 3 of Unfamiliar Family is full of surprises.  

I need a tvn streaming link. if you have just give it to me here. I'll delete the link later. ...#desperado . The usual one has not been working

24 minutes ago, triplem said:

Very good.  Not a family drama in the conventional sense. It does not follow the usual tropes and formulas.  I think the plot is very unique.

@partyon eps 3 of Unfamiliar Family is full of surprises.  

Thanks for the heads-up @triplem :kiss_wink: I will check out ep 3 tonight.

I have no link unfortunately - I never live stream - sorry :cry:

Looks like Good Casting took a step forward with regard to KWW - Ye Eun. :kiss_wink:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, wallflowersforjane said:

Haha! It looks funny, is it? Tell me more!

If you re into a not-so-heavy procedural drama with a good balance between seriousness and comedy, and not forgetting a good twist that still somehow blows your mind... This drama might be just for you :joy: I might just exagerrate some parts though (if not all of them muahahahhhaha)

+2

41 minutes ago, partyon said:

Thanks for the heads-up @triplem :kiss_wink: I will check out ep 3 tonight.

I have no link unfortunately - I never live stream - sorry :cry:

Looks like Good Casting took a step forward with regard to KWW - Ye Eun. :kiss_wink:

Wait till you see eps 4....:w00t: ......

Yes, will be catching up on GC...oh yay finally WW_YE has progress

Oppa here is on a roll. I was hoping he'd reunite with her after their KBS Drama Special in 2013. Finally it may materialise

Spoiler

@Lawyerh I sense you're shifting your oppa focus. :D

Edited by Guest

@ktcjdrama me too . I really loved BTIMFL but i hope not the same sort of plot . That one was contract marriage in some ways . I hope this isn’t . We’re living in 2020 where it is  not a problem to have a male house mate. :w00t: The 2nd lead is Mr Champion Sperm from Oh My Baby :lol:

Finished warm and cozy. The script must've looked good on the paper with so many witty dialogues, but somehow it fell flat on screen. I feel like they wasted YYS oppa's talent on this show. Sigh. What to watch next? Maybe i should try R94....or just rewatch RDTK....

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, Lawyerh said:

Everytime I google Jo Jong Suk, I always find Lee Jong Suk instead sigh...:joy:

If I may help for future searching ;)

His name in hangul is 조정석 and has several romanized version such as Jo Jung Suk, Jo Jung Seok and Cho Jung Seok. I think the most popular one is either Jo Jung Suk or Cho Jung Seok. 

While for Lee Jong Suk, his hangul name is 이종석.

정 ->  romanized ver:  Jeong or Jung

종 -> romanized ver:  Jong

• Insightful 3

2 hours ago, snowlou said:

If you re into a not-so-heavy procedural drama with a good balance between seriousness and comedy, and not forgetting a good twist that still somehow blows your mind... This drama might be just for you :joy: I might just exagerrate some parts though (if not all of them muahahahhhaha)

+2

That sounds like fun! I will put it on the list when the mood strikes for something non-romantic. Still feeling swoony from HP!

@Lawyerh @im0202 I finished Chocolate! What a pretty drama it was! Such an easy and lovely watch with a clear love line (really needed that after HP) and the family politics and fight between the two cousins were so pointless that I couldn't be bothered with it. Lol! Thank goodness, they didn't have 2ML fall in love with Cha Young. Would have thrown something at my screen if they did. I am a satisfied customer! :thumbsup:

Looks like I am the third person in a row to report finishing a drama tonight! :lol:

• Like 1
  • Love 3

7 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Finish JI :wub:

My fav scene :

• During 3 yrs crush, HS once offered his strap name tag. He looks smitten to her, even he reject her crush? I'm a little confused. But I really like this scene.

• When HS pretend to become couple with NR in cancer waiting queue. And he hold her hand. 

• He changed the helicopter course just for her. He said to look into his eyes like camera to train her for interview. 

• When HS airing the breakthrough story about the breast cancer and admitted himself as the patient in question. 

Thanks @snowlou @kokodus @alleram95, felt like watching together with you guys, I love this drama :wub:

Strap name-tag? Uh if memory serves me right, it's because between contract and permanent staff (or the news anchor and the weather forecast) they have different strap color. He knows that NR wish to be a news anchor and kind of giving his to her?

Your favorite scenes are among the favorites of mine too. :)

Glad that you enjoy watching the drama. I'm happy to share little tidbits and made me reminiscing the enjoyable time I had while watching it live. ;)

If you are interested in another JJS drama, I can recommend Oh My Ghostess. It's a rom-com one and he play as a chef in there :D

:star::star::star: Great job for a fast binge watching for JI

• Love 2

@Lawyerh Glad that you enjoyed JI. I watched this show years ago, so I didn't remember much details, when @snowlou said, she didn't like the 20th ep, I wondered what happened in that ep so i went and rewatched that ep today. It's the famous Ramen prosposal ep. Hahaha. I came to like and respect JJS after watching this show. Not all male actors would easily accept a role where they had to play a breast cancer patient. He doesn't care about his image at all. I love how he does comedy so well but can also make you swoon with his romantic gestures. What more can I say? Gummy is one lucky woman. LOL. 

• Love 3

6 hours ago, snowlou said:

Ohhh...this looks interesting and with the male lead who isn't young :) It's starting next week, i wonder whether it will be subbed early or late. Will you let me know if you ever start watching this (I think I might forget). 

I am not sure it will be subbed in English though. The unofficial subs in my native language usually are released 3-4 days after each episode.

6 hours ago, snowlou said:

I know someone/some people here mentioned about Hot Stove League. Is it like a sport drama? Crime drama? Political drama? Thriller? With good ending? I'm thinking of starting a finished drama on top of the two ongoing I'm watching currently (plus HP rewatch). 

It is a sport-related drama but its essence is to witness how an underdog team beat all the odds to become a champion hopeful, with the surprised tactics and resourcefulness of ML as a leader. [EDIT: it is mostly the behind-the-match stuff rather the game itself] The ending is kinda bittersweet; don't want to spoil it too much and lesser the enjoyment.

Edited by 000231846597
  • Like 4

5 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Yes hers is red and his is blue. He seems don't really know / bothered with the color meaning to me. He seems just want to help her as looking her strap breakdown. He look quite concern and sweet on that scene. The rest, he normally just being cold & reject her. So, it's kind of caught my eyes and love the scene:wub: @kokodus any opinion on it? 

@alleram95 Haha done Oh My Ghostess long time ago, I remember I skip some of it. Maybe I should rewatched it one day.

+2

I only vaguely remember this scene. Which ep is it from? This show's name is Jealousy incarnate. The whole point is the girl who had been chasing him for 3 years now found a new guy and he is jealous. He wouldn't have felt jealous if he hadn't had any feelings for her in the first place. It had always been there, but he just hadn't realized it until a new rival entered the scene. Thats my understanding of this show. LOL. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1