Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@Sejabin hehe, such a classic song, love it when she hits the high long notes. Every now and then i'll go back and put on a playlist of Celine's amazing ballads and play it loud in my car when driving. hahahahaha the looks i get from cars next to me when at the traffic lights. :lol:

• LOL 2

@im0202 thank you for subbing anything and everything related to HP..here's cookie for you:cookie: I suppose that bit you posted on the main thread is your last project in season 1?

+2

20 minutes ago, snowlou said:

@im0202 thank you for subbing anything and everything related to HP..here's cookie for you:cookie: I suppose that bit you posted on the main thread is your last project in season 1?

+2

Yes most likely! Since season 1 is over, I’m not expecting any new content until season 2:joy:

And also, I need a break lol. Need to get back to watching new dramas!

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, im0202 said:

And also, I need a break lol. Need to get back to watching new dramas!

Wink wink Team Bulldog?:mrgreen:

+2

11 minutes ago, snowlou said:

Wink wink Team Bulldog?:mrgreen:

+2

Haha for the newer ones, I’m deciding between Team Bulldog, Unfamiliar Family and the food(?) drama? The one with SSH lol.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, im0202 said:

How is Unfamiliar Family? Thinking of starting it. Is it a family drama?

Oh, it's so good! It's an unconventional Korean drama, really digging into family dynamics. I was very surprised after the first episodes - it's something that hasn't been shown before. It has many layers to it, so I'm sure everyone will find something they can relate to while watching.

It is focused on family, but it also has romance. There are many different people and couples with their own story lines, meaning that it won't become boring to watch (at least that's what I hope).

It's not makjang, but it has become clear that the family is hiding secrets that are now starting to come out.

Watch the first episodes and see if you like it? :kiss_wink:

• Love 2

13 minutes ago, 000231846597 said:

I am waiting for the new JP drama Private Detective Rintaro Yuri. It consists of 5 episodes only and the original novels were well-received in JP.

Ohhh...this looks interesting and with the male lead who isn't young :) It's starting next week, i wonder whether it will be subbed early or late. Will you let me know if you ever start watching this (I think I might forget). 

16 minutes ago, wallflowersforjane said:

I can watch both parts together now. :lol:

LOL... I thought I would be the only who haven't seen them. Been pretty busy.. so I'm hoping I can watch them before the pages increase 10 fold and I'll have a very hard time finding them.

I know someone/some people here mentioned about Hot Stove League. Is it like a sport drama? Crime drama? Political drama? Thriller? With good ending? I'm thinking of starting a finished drama on top of the two ongoing I'm watching currently (plus HP rewatch). 

+2

1 minute ago, snowlou said:

LOL... I thought I would be the only who haven't seen them. Been pretty busy.. so I'm hoping I can watch them before the pages increase 10 fold and I'll have a very hard time finding them.

I was spacing out the available HP content left. Haha!

38 minutes ago, im0202 said:

the food(?) drama? The one with SSH lol.

I am curious about this one too. Any drama with food, I am automatically interested! B) Might wait a while for more episodes before I start though. I have two episodes left of Chocolate and then I am going back to WTCB. (See, all somewhat food-related dramas! :D)

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

1 hour ago, im0202 said:

and the food(?) drama? The one with SSH lol.

Is it Dinner Mate? I tried watching ep 1..and I think I was up to ep 2 part 2 or something. I like Seo Ji Hye... but I didn't really like her character up to that part so I think I'm gonna either drop it off or postpone watching it till I have the mood :joy: @TRaNz is watching it

+2

7 minutes ago, snowlou said:

Is it Dinner Mate? I tried watching ep 1..and I think I was up to ep 2 part 2 or something. I like Seo Ji Hye... but I didn't really like her character up to that part so I think I'm gonna either drop it off or postpone watching it till I have the mood :joy: @TRaNz is watching it

+2

Haha oh yes that’s the one!

I’m feeling inclined towards UF for now haha. Shall add it to WTCB! 

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

JI

@snowlou @kokodus @alleram95 I already ep 20. It's achievement and I haven't get bored of it, eventhough they already become couple. 

Here's cookie for you too :cookie: It's an awesome drama right? I didn't really like ep 20 though I really like the end of ep 20 :joy: ehh...Hwa Sin also smoked didn't he...just like IkJoon. Is JJS a smoker in real life i wonder:joy:  Some more angst coming your way~

+2

11 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

JI

@snowlou @kokodus @alleram95 I already ep 20. It's achievement and I haven't get bored of it, eventhough they already become couple. 

One more hurdle is there.....more angst....but everything ends well. 

I, on the other hand, still hasn't finished Warm and cozy. Only one ep to go. I can do it!!! Fighting!!! LOL. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

38 minutes ago, snowlou said:

+2

I just checked and it's already up to Ep 8?! I thought it was still like Ep 3 or 4. If I pick it up, I guess it will be a completed drama. Lol. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

3 minutes ago, wallflowersforjane said:

I just checked and it's already up to Ep 8?! I thought it was still like Ep 3 or 4. If I pick it up, I guess it will be a completed drama. Lol. 

Do you want a drama which is only up to ep 6 so far? .... Yup you guess it right...it's... TEAM BULLDOG :joy: I'm trying to get more 'customers' to watch it :phew:

+2