Add and Subtract Game

Admin

+2

@bedifferentI have to say, I love Lee Yi-Kyungs role. He is such a damn good cop, when he beat up that trash father and the lil girl hugged him, it was such a strong scene. One of the best cops I haver ever seen. Role-wise, he is equal to Signal & Tunnel. I have high hopes. Great cast so far, I like his shining knight abilities. 

On 1/21/2019 at 7:59 AM, Dhakra said:

Do you know the exercise "Twisted Russian"? I looks so easy on paper, but I had the feeling I won't survive it. Long road ahead. And I thought "planking" was made by the devil himself. 

I think you just gave me my new plank replacement! 

Difficult, yes but that's the point of working out! Test your body limits and force it to be in the best working order possible! :joy:

+2

@phikylTry it out and tell me how your first time was. I did it with 3 sets of 15seconds. 

Why replacement? I do both. :D Planking is quite okay by now. But the first time I thought I was in hell. I was barely able to hold it 10seconds.

Yeah, only a difficult workout is a good one. 

Really curious to find out your experience with the twisted Russian. 

For everyone who is curious, it's pretty much this. Looks totally easy, but trust me, richard simmons hurts like crazy.

Spoiler

But hey, as long as mommy can brag about it....worth the pain :joy: