Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@Dhakra if these women aren’t treating you right, then they don’t deserve you. Don’t let these bad experiences make you jaded or feel bad about yourself. If it’s any comfort, there are good women out there who are also looking for a good guy and also getting hurt. One day you will meet a good woman who will love and treasure you. 

• Like 1

@Lmangla @kokodus :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

I love watching food adventure... but it is sooo bad for my appetite because it made me hungry all the time hahaha...

Anyway... one of the things I like from watching this kind of shows is actually how we learn about country's culture through their food.

Just like this one for instance.... the Youtuber was on a trip going through the Silk road.. so the food gets more exotic as he goes on...

@sushilicious :heart:

• LOL 3

@Dhakra

Calm down and cheers up, Son...:)  If you want to find a rare gem, you need to know where to look and patience to keep digging...

@sushilicious

Exams and assignments are endless if you’re still in school. My sons experience the same thing and my Dyslexic one easily feels overwhelming with it too. So I tell him, not to overthinking or stress over it in advance about the amount of assignments but go straight doing it one by one...Procrastinating is the worst enemy.  I always help my sons in their school thingy...

I send @Dhakra @sushilicious Big virtual hugs since whatever I said won’t help much.....

+2

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

As you can see these are some of my low days where i feel extremely terrible about everything...I feel so...How i would say...ashamed. Ashamed that my emotions controlled me..Sorry. i feel better now...

+2

AWW.. don't feel bad... I think by venting it.. you're actually in the right direction..... because you're trying to work it out.....its a very positive thing to do IMO....

- lots of love for you.... :heart: and ALSO another food adventure to watch :P 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, bairama said:

I never seeing my brother like this.. Breaking down, panicking, screaming, crying. It as always he looks so steady and strong, stand as my guardian, my place to rest like a nest but I just realize where is his nest?:bawling: How can I help him:bawling:

@dotonly @cenching

Be strong for him when he is down is the best thing you can do right now...,:tears: I know you still young but desperate time calls for desperate measure....This is the time for your turn to be his pillar and nest...:tears: It’s not easy but try your best...

+2

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, kokodus said:

@Lmangla Not bad memory or anything, but mom said that she first got morning sickness while having me when she ate turnip/kohlrabi, idk it's called noolkol here, so my mom still doesn't eat them or cook them, she doesn't even buy them by mistake. LOL. So I grew up not knowing how it tastes like until my high school years when my friend got that for lunch as a side dish, well what can I say, it tasted like "nothing". LOL.

:lol: You my friend haven't tasted a Bisibelebath with kohlrabi, have you!!! My food philosophy 'You are a vegetable I shall eat you!'

My unpleasant memories about food are more about unpleasant ppl rather than food. When it is very clear they don't really care about you being there. <_< Yea, food has never let me down! Ppl have.

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

16 minutes ago, bairama said:

I never seeing my brother like this.. Breaking down, panicking, screaming, crying. It as always he looks so steady and strong, stand as my guardian, my place to rest like a nest but I just realize where is his nest?:bawling: How can I help him:bawling:

@dotonly @cenching

hang in there @bairama; some of us hide our emotions for so long that when it comes out, it is like this volcano that we have no control over. in a way, letting out all that emotion finally is good for you because once it is out, it no longer controls you. sometimes, you just need to mourn, to grieve but you haven't had time to do so and when it comes out, it cripples you.... so let him grieve, mourn. he is seeing a psychologist right? they will guide. take care of yourself so that there is less to do.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, sushilicious said:

As you can see these are some of my low days where i feel extremely terrible about everything...I feel so...How i would say...ashamed. Ashamed that my emotions controlled me..Sorry. i feel better now...

+2

is it weird to say thanks for sharing? there are lots of days when I have had similar moments and then felt really embarrassed that I am not in control of my emotions. so it feels reassuring to read that I am not the only one. fighting!

• Like 3

@bairama

Spoiler

Psychologist will try to help and do they part. And you should do your part to which is sabr and sholah. Bantulah diri kalian dgn sabar dan sholat. And be by his side. Take care of yourself too. You havent fully recover yet. Will take time so please be patient. Jika psikolog ijinkan, mungkin kamu pelan- pelan bisa mengajak abnoch berdzikir.

random sharing -- why do I like this video so much? :sweatingbullets:... maybe it is the song? @Sejabin - adam levin's voice sounds so good... but mostly I like how these two dance. they are dance teachers and so everything looks super graceful. and the steps are slower and simpler because it is meant for students trying to create a wedding dance.... maybe it is like one of the comments put it -- she looks happy to dance and he is so focused on her, there is almost half smile on his face ready to peek. feels quite romantic! :wub:

• Like 3