Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@stroppyse ~ am glad I didn't even try! hahahah... have you seen hide and seek? it is like makjang extreme. there is already a kiss (I need to know what this feeling is type kiss) and it is just the second week! totally against rules of dramaland.hahahah...  and everything keeps happening the way you don't expect it to! there's already quite a bit of double crossing and the promo for next week looks like there will be more. people should watch this drama -- it is all sorts of hilarious! :lol:

• Like 1

@mouse007 I don't even remember what scene that is you are referring to. It's been a long time since I watched that show. Haha. I don't remember anything other than gorgeous Yang Yang walking around beautifully in every frame. Wei wei was painful to look at, she was extremely thin and was very bad at kissing. LOL. I

• LOL 1

@lynne22

Spoiler

OK, whatever the reason is it’s BAD (this’ an understatement) to seduce and sleep with your Bro’s fiancé behind his back.... :sweatingbullets:  Phoenix is his father’s child in this case, he did exactly what he did to Night’s mother even though with different intentions....

Yes, there’s no love between your Bro and his fiancé but still...it’s despicable to do that to your Bro....

+2

• Like 1

@USAFarmgirl I'm finally watching 30 but 17!!!! Hehe. I really like it. Mr. Gong is adorable prickly little boy. Haha. I have always loved Yang Se Jong from his RDTK days, but sadly none of his other dramas had me hooked. Sigh. And finally I've found a drama of him that I can wholeheartedly love. He is straight going into the Oppa list. Lol. And change is breaking hearts left and right. Sigh. I wish he didn't fall in love with his ajhumma.gahhhhhh. I can't see him getting heartbroken later. ./sobs.

36 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

334 :relaxed:

arggghhhhhhh :scream: my office will be accepting 13 new employees this year sya la la la la la we want hansome employees and young and fresh sya la la la la :heart: the most important is handsome. and smart. and handsome :love: 13 positions. I hope all handsome newbies will past the test. amen :innocent:

Don’t make yourself sounding like a Tante Girang.....:lol:

+2