[Drama 2014] Pride and Prejudice 오만과 편견

jerebtang

Guest thecandyce

Hi guys, not sure if this is relevant, but I think this might just be a fan picture of Jinhee filming for P&P. (Highly likely, because Jinhee only cut her bangs two months ago so it can't be from one of her older shows)

#백진희#귀요미#졸귀#내스타일#팬#스타

A photo posted by Follow the Leader (@kangdandy) on Sep 24, 2014 at 7:06pm PDT

(the link might not work, so if you have instagram, you can search "백진희" on the tags and there will be a picture of her wearing a red sweater and looking around amidst a bunch of cameramen. )

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest meomongco

booha said: PP: The first day of shooting  CJH (Goo Dong Chi)

Hi Booha,
I am very happy to see the first photo of him in P&P. He looks so handsome ang smart in the photo.
Thank you so much for your update. I am looking forward to seeing more pics from P&P.
Have a nice time!

itemprop="name"Pride and Prejudice confirms Choi Jin Hyuk and Baek Jin Hee

choijinhyuk_124_3.jpg

We are happy to report that Choi Jin Hyuk is confirmed to star in new legal drama series, Pride and Prejudice. His co-stars will be Baek Jin Hee and Choi Min Soo. Upon the confirmation, Choi shared some thoughts about his new role.

Despite the iconic title, Pride and Prejudice is a legal drama about prosecutors fighting for justice in the legal world. However, we fans can always hope that the scriptwriter and director will inject some romance between Choi Jin Hyuk's and Baek Jin Hee's characters, right? With such a nice drama title, it would be a waste of Choi's manly charm if we don't get to see him kiss (or shower at least?). Well, let's keep our fingers crossed. [more]

Hello!!!! I've been lurking from the beginning but I am finally making my appearance here. Hello, familiar chingus!!
I believe the role of Baek Jin Hee's mom has been casted - Kim Na-eun. Will need @booha to help us with the rest of the stuff in the article... :)
http://osen.mt.co.kr/article/G1109963470 

PampP2_zps82e029c1.jpg

Guest meomongco

Morning guys, and @booha
i just saw the news for reading script today. Here's the link : http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201409260841280410
Booha, pls translate the news soonest possible. Thank you so much and have a nice day!

Guest meomongco

Ready to right the wrongs in the world, the cast for MBC’s upcoming new drama Pride and Prejudice began its first script reading. 

Photos of the recent script reading were revealed on September 26, showing Choi Jin Hyuk, Baek Jin Hee, Choi Min Soo, Son Chang Min, and other actors and staff members gathered together. 

Guest meomongco

meomongco said: Ready to right the wrongs in the world, the cast for MBC’s upcoming new drama Pride and Prejudice began its first script reading. 

Photos of the recent script reading were revealed on September 26, showing Choi Jin Hyuk, Baek Jin Hee, Choi Min Soo, Son Chang Min, and other actors and staff members gathered together. 

Ahead of the reading, Kim Jin Min PD told the group, “Having received the script, I feel very reassured and happy. When you watch the broadcast, you’ll also relate to this feeling.” 

“As this is a drama about the stories about prosecutors and the public prosecutor’s office, the stories of the people around us will be treated with importance. I’m anticipating the ensemble between the actors,” said the director. “The writer and I wondered what we would have done if we couldn’t get this cast. As carefully as the writer wrote out the script, if the actors can act to their hearts’ desires, I will do my best to film well.” 

Pride and Prejudice is a story of prosecutors fighting for the rights of people who have no money, no power, and no sins in a corrupted society. It will begin in October. 

@celes80  @meomongco  Thank you  Here is translation for the script reading article.   Later I will post Kim Na Woon article.

(translation)
‘PP’ raised its anchor in full after starting the script reading.   9/26 MBC revealed the photo of ‘PP’ script reading in which Kim Jin-min PDnim and Lee Hyun-joo writernim and other main actors of Choi Jin Hyuk, Bag Jin Hee, Choi Min Soo, and Son Chang Min were attended.      ‘PP’ is about the confrontation of prosecutors using law and principle, and people and love as weapons against the evil men in the heyday of the bad guys and it deals with the struggle by the loser prosecutors who try to alleviate pain from the poor, helpless and innocent .     PD Kim Jin Min of Time Between Dog and Wolf grabs a megaphone and writer Lee Hyun Joo of School 2013 is given a play.

The script reading location was filled with excitement which matched with the equally passionate prosecutors from the drama’s story line.
CJH playing Goo Dong Chi who acts craftily but during investigation can be a sharp/cool headed chief prosecutor, showed the character with color by acting sharp in the scene relating investigation but when teasing Han Yeol Moo, becoming a cheeky/brassy yet charming man.
BJH , as a junior prosecutor Han Yeol Moo who is full of trouble but passionate, showed a new image of a strong female prosecutor who carries a secret.  Portraying a director Prosecutor Moon Hee Man who is crazy as a fox, CMS brought a warm atmosphere by adding improvisation to the reading.     
Son Chang Min normally presented a neat and smart image but in ‘PP’ he changes into an immature, jobless Jeong Chang Gi given a nick name ‘'개개평 ( one takes a free cut of the winnings.).
" Kim Jin Min PDnim said “When I received the script I felt reassured and good. If one watches the drama, one will agree. The drama is about the story of Attorney General's Office and a family of the prosecutors so the story of a supporting family should be important too.  I’m expecting an ensemble by the actors” and he expressed his trust toward to all of the actors either main or supporting actors.
Finally “ I wonder what could have been if the writer and the cast were formed differently.  The writer wrote with such thoroughness and if the actors could match their performance fully to it , then I would make a good drama,” he revealed his resolve.
After the script reading CMS gave his impression “I’m happy to meet again PDnim and Son Chang Min. I’m honored to be in the drama.” “I heard that usually a prosecutor doesn’t reveal itself to a suspect. (Because the drama is about the prosecutors) let us act well to deceive the viewers” he asked.
Then to hubaes “The sunbaes will confidently remove the obstacle stone from the road so please think it’s your stage and do well” he revealed his pledge.

http://m.media.daum.net/m/entertain/newsview/20140926084705195
20140926085504643.jpeg

Guest meomongco

booha said: @celes80  @meomongco  Thank you  Here is translation for the script reading article.   Later I will post Kim Na Woon article.

Thank you so much for your update. Word hard for you!
I am waiting for your next post.
Have a nice weekend!

PP girls   Here is Na Woon ajumma article (translation)
PloxNpC.jpg
It is hinted that Kim Na Woon’ s part as ‘Yeol Moo mom’ will show the image of an unconventional mom and is somewhat apart from those existing dramas’ moms.    KNW will act together with BJH for the first time in ‘PP’. But KNW and BJH exuded, without awkwardness, the natural mother and daughter image in ‘PP’s first meeting which surprised the staff.    It will be interesting to see what kind of ‘mother & daughter chemistry’ these two create to make the viewers cry and laugh.
KNW says “This drama is special for me because of working together with very special people.” “I’m glad to meet and work together with Son Chang Min sunbae after 28 years from the drama ‘Love Flowering Trees’ ( KBS in 1987 , May 11, from 1991 July 03), and Choi Min Soo sunbae, after 22 years from the drama ‘Mother of the Sea’ ( MBC in 1993 , May 15, from 1993 December 26, 2009 )” KNM talks about having an unusual emotion about the meeting of SCM and CMS after a long absence.
“This is my second time working with Lee Hyun Joo writernim after ‘School 2013’ and I trust this time too she will make a good drama and a good character.” “I started as a child actor, and then I began working as a full-fledged actress through MBC 19 group talents. I’m happy to be on aboard with fine people in MBC which is like my home. Hopefully our sail will be smooth and pleasant.”
‘PP’ has a solid ‘casting lineup’ which draws viewers’ attention: CJH as Goo Dong Chi, 10 years in a chief prosecutor with a unusual background having high school graduate, and BJH, as Han Yeol Mool with a law school graduate smart junior prosecutor, and CMS, MHM who is a bad director prosecutor with undeniable charisma , and SCM, Jeong Chang Gi , an unemployed gambler yet intellectual character on his other side. In addition, joining of Kimj Na Woon who is recognized having a broad acting spectrum makes the drama more anticipated.
‘PP’ deals with the story of prosecutors who seek justice using law and principle/ and people and love as weapons. The drama will show prosecutors struggling to help poor and helpless but good people , and the main characters unfolding with a sweet romance.
PD Kim Jin Min demonstrated a strong production ability through ‘Time Between Dog and Wolf’ ‘Solider’ and writer Lee Hyun Joo made an emotional story with ‘School 2013’. They are expecting to make an elegant drama through their kindred spirits.
http://www.tvreport.co.kr/?c=news&m=newsview&idx=573341

@ell4u said: the above post looks like a scene where Jin Hyuk and Jin Hee are facing each other..(for a confrontation?) hehe.. seems the news are so scarce ..

Archived