[Drama 2014] Pride and Prejudice 오만과 편견

jerebtang

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

class="content-title" Baek Jin Hee Says She Cut Her Hair Short for the First Time Ever for “Pride and Prejudice” 201410141030776144_543c7d5b598ca_99_2014

Actress Baek Jin Hee admitted that she cut her hair short for the first time ever for her latest drama “Pride and Prejudice.”

During the interview shown on the October 26 broadcast of “Section TV,” the main actors of “Pride and Prejudice” were asked about their preparations for the latest MBC drama.

When asked what she did to get ready for her role in the drama, Baek Jin Hee replied, “For the drama, I cut my hair short for the first time. I hope it becomes the ‘Han Yeol Moo (name of her character in the drama) Hair.’”

Continue reading...

PP PC wreaths
XLATJNm.jpgMTKX287.jpg
8lWfVWo.jpg

OMZftd0.jpg
DKa6dq6.jpg
cr to DC

PP  Yi Tae Hwan
'오만과 편견' 이태환 촬영장 비하인드컷 / 사진 : 판타지오 제공
http://thestar.chosun.com/site/data/html_dir/2014/10/27/2014102700804.html

@thecandyce   haha  Very good of you making them your avatar.  I could imagine, BJH “Let’s have a play game.” CJH “Yeap! Let’s have a play game…”

Guest meomongco

meomongco said: At the noon, The drama "Pride And Prejudice" will realease OST part 1. 에디킴, ‘오만과 편견’ OST ‘하루 하나’ 음원 27일 정오 공개…

Here's the link:"http://www.obsnews.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=844547"

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-size: 24px; font-weight: normal; margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"Eddy Kim (에디킴) - 하루 하나 (오만과 편견 OST Part. 1(Pride & Prejudice)) (Full Audio)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWwckHwL-l4

class="entry-title" style="border: 0px; font-family: Lato, sans-serif; font-weight: 300; margin: 0px 0px 12px; outline: 0px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; clear: both; line-height: 1.0909090909; text-transform: uppercase; color: rgb(43, 43, 43);"EDDY KIM – ONE DAY (하루 하나) PRIDE AND PREJUDICE OST

I hear laughter through the window
Maybe it’s you
She looks so beautiful girl
What is this feeling?

We said hello with a smile
My cheeks grow slightly red
The day I first saw you
I knew
Oh my girl

Do you know how I feel?
Are you acting that way even though you know?
Every morning, when I open my eyes
The first thing I think about is your face

Even when it’s not a big deal
I get so excited that I start to hum
Just one step closer
I want to go to you, close to you
How about you? Talk to me

Do you know how I feel?
Are you acting that way even though you know?
The first thing I think about is your face

For some reason, if I see you today
I want to tell you how I feel
I’m getting nervous already
My days are filled with you

Tell me about your day
Do you feel the same way?
The start is always you
The start is always you
Always you
Always you
Always you
Always you

Credit Popgasa

Actress Baek Jin Hee admitted that she cut her hair short for the first time ever for her latest drama “Pride and Prejudice.”

During the interview shown on the October 26 broadcast of “Section TV,” the main actors of “Pride and Prejudice” were asked about their preparations for the latest MBC drama.She said “For the drama, I cut my hair short for the first time. I hope it becomes the ‘Han Yeol Moo (name of her character in the drama) Hair.’”

Credits : Soompi

Guest meomongco

MarjorieA said: id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-size: 24px; font-weight: normal; margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"Eddy Kim (에디킴) - 하루 하나 (오만과 편견 OST Part. 1(Pride & Prejudice)) (Full Audio)
Thank you so much for your updating. 
I really enjoyed it!

Guest thecandyce

Hi guys, does anyone know the official imbc link for me to watch the live stream of P&P tonight?

IT'S IN 5 HOURS IM SO EXCITED I CAN BARELY BREATHE T-T

Guest meomongco

thecandyce said: Hi guys, does anyone know the official imbc link for me to watch the live stream of P&P tonight? IT'S IN 5 HOURS IM SO EXCITED I CAN BARELY BREATHE T-T
Here's the link @thecandyce
"http://vodmall.imbc.com/player/onair.aspx"

Guest meomongco

Preview ep 1 released
Here's the video link: "http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/drama/op/news/index.html"
azhwbcU.jpg

"이 사건 내가 막아줄게!"

27일(월) 첫 방송을 앞두고 있는 MBC 새 월화특별기획 <오만과 편견>이 흥미진진한 첫 예고로 시청자들 앞에 모습을 드러냈다.

공개된 예고편 속에는 동치(최진혁)과 열무(백진희)의 심상치않은 관계가 전개될 것을 기대하게 하면서 눈길을 모으고 있다. 동치는 "예전에 사귀었다. 쟤(백진희)가 나한테 고백도 하고"라며 열무를 소개하고, 수습검사가 된 열무는 "빨리 일을 배워야 한다"라며 사건을 달라고 하는데...

[1화 관전 포인트]
      흥미진진! 첫 화부터 심상치 않은 썸남썸녀 탄생? 동치와 열무의 관계는?
      열혈인 듯, 그러면서도 남몰래 눈물을 흘리는 열무! 그녀에게 무슨 사연이?

MBC 월화특별기획 <오만과 편견>은 매주 월, 화 밤 10시에 방송된다.

CR: iMBC

I'm really excited for P&P tonight too! It will come on in just a few more hours! Hope those who get to watch it live, will be kind enough to share the recaps with us! :)
http://www.newdaily.co.kr/news/article.html?no=221334

PP27Oct2_zps15a1944b.jpg

Pics from CJH's agency Red Brick House FB :)
RBHFB_zpsfb5832de.jpg

RBHFB2_zpsf35bd00c.jpg

RBHFB3_zps4c268aa5.jpg

http://thestar.chosun.com/site/data/html_dir/2014/10/27/2014102701656.html
Sorry folks, only have time to translate the headlines now:
"CJH - BJH <P&P> Their ambitions revealed! Five reasons you should catch P&P?"
PPPoster_zpsffec1b55.jpg

No 1. "They finally meet!" The completely fresh pairing (of CJH and BJH) is in perfect harmony
No. 2 There is a real feeling of "craziness" about this drama
PPPoster2_zpsce2d4085.jpg

No. 3 The way the investigations proceed, prosecutors such as these... it is the first time we see it!

No. 4 P&P is from a famous writer and has an excellent producer!
No. 5 You get to see "Work Romance" from 2 rabbits! (LOL... I really have no idea whether it really means that literally, or something was lost in translation)
(Anyone who knows K - pls help! :)) )

Guest meomongco

class="titleNews" style="font-family: arial, dotum, Helvetica, AppleGothic, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 28px; margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; border-bottom-width: 3px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(80, 80, 80); color: rgb(68, 68, 68); background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"Eddy Kim to Sing the First OST for ′Pride and Prejudice′Eddy Kim will be the first singer to participate in the OST for MBC′s Pride and Prejudice.

On October 27, Mystic89 stated, "Eddy Kim′s OST, One a Day(translated) for Pride and Prejudice, will be released today at noon," and "Eddy Kim will be the first singer for the drama′s OST." 

One a Day is a remake of the song My Company created by US singer songwriter, David Choi, who originally released it in 2010. The song speaks about the nervous feelings of a newly started couple. 

During the remake process, Eddy Kim said, "Next time, I want to give David my song. I hope that through this opportunity, I can perform with David in the US, Europe, and Asia." 

Pride and Prejudice is a story about prosecutors working to help innocent and powerless people. It begins on October 27. 

CR: "http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/79219/eddy-kim-to-sing-the-first-ost-for-pride-and-prejudice-ntodone"

Archived