[Web-Drama 2014] Love Cell / Dating DNA 연애세포

StaRix

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@stuartjmz‌ You bring an interesting point. It's weird how she's so young but is giving dating advice to the main guy. But if I'm not mistaken, maybe in the drama she could be close to his age since she's a love cell inside him. In any case, I guess Kim Yoo Jung is so mature for her age and since she's such a great actress, I didn't realize how young she was. I was more confused because they are giving some romantic innuendos between her and the main guy, so I'm not sure how this drama will go.

Guest LadyAra

"Love Cells" Kim Yoo-jeong behind the scenes

photo520435.jpg

Jaspero, the watch brand in charge of the making of web-drama "Love Cells" released some pictures of the fifth episode.

Kim Yoo-jeong is posing for the camera.

She is winking at the camera or posing with a 'V'.

A source from the filming set said, "She doesn't show that she is tired and is the atmosphere maker for everyone".

Meanwhile, "Love Cells" is a web-toon drama on Naver about the romance between Nebi (Kim Yoo-jeong), Ma Dae-choong (Park Seon-ho) and Seo-rin (Nam Ji-hyeon).

"Love Cells" is a fifteen part drama that can be seen on weekdays at 12AM on Naver TV Cast.

Source : www.newspim.com/commo... [more]

After watching the MV, I can't help but root for Nevi and Dae Choong. I know she's young, but they really do have so much chemistry. I feel like him being with Seo Rin is forced, and he can't be himself. With Nevi, he's more natural and he seems more comfortable around her. I hope Kim Yoo Jung and Park Sun Ho does another drama together! :)

Guest MaknaeC

@redvelvet87 @minxiu96 I'm with you, guys. They really have great chemistry. I hope there will be another project, drama/movie, that starring both of them.
Warning for Yeo Jin Goo: Jin Goo-ya, watch out! If Yoo Jung and Park Sun Ho have another project again in the future, I'll consider to ship them in real life
:)) :)) :))

@minxiu96 @maknaec I'm soo glad you guys feel the same way! :) I don't know, but I feel like Dae Choong thinks he "loves" Seo Rin because Nevi keeps pushing him, and it looks like the upcoming episode will focus on him fighting for Seo Rin. But I hope, in the end he realizes that Nevi has always been there for him and that he truly loves her. But I wonder how that will work since she's a love cell. Will she be able to become human?? Either way, it still looks like Nevi wants Dae Choong to be happy with Seo Rin, so I really want to see some feelings grow from her side. 

itemprop="name" style="box-sizing: border-box; font-family: Raleway; line-height: 1.25em; margin: 0px; text-rendering: optimizelegibility; font-size: 28.8px; color: rgb(45, 36, 36);"Kim Yoo Jung is an adorable LALA model on the set of Love Cells
love_cells_1.jpg

If you have been watching the DramaFever Mini Love Cells, then you have probably fallen in love with the adorable Kim Yoo Jung's sense of style. Her beautiful wavy hair, glowing skin, and perfectly pink lips contribute to her youthful look. Here's how to get it. 

In Love Cells, Kim Yoo Jung wears several shades of beautiful LALA lip lacquer that are a must-have this season.

love_cells_2.jpglove_cells_3.jpg20140910_21411_914.jpg

Isn't she just a doll?

The Korean cosmetics company LALA opened their brand new international store yesterday, and you can get the products you see on Love Cells HERE

And if you are behind on Love Cells, catch up with the DramaFever Mini HERE!

Dramafever

Archived