[Web-Drama 2014] Love Cell / Dating DNA 연애세포

StaRix

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Web drama 'Dating DNA' releases stills featuring Kim Woo Bin, Kim Yoo Jung, Jihyun, and more
park-hee-von_1414767022_20141031_datingd

Upcoming 'Dating DNA' web drama series has released new stills ahead of its much-anticipated premiere!
In the stills, one gets the sense of a chaotic storyline filled with romance, action, and suspense. While Kim Yoo Jung and Park Sun Ho stare at each other meaningfully and Jihyun gets dangerously close with Baek Sung Hyun, Kim Woo Bin startles with his determined stare and raised gun. The cast lineup will also include actors Jang Hyuk, Oh Kwang Rok, Lim Hyung Joon, Park Hee Bon, Ryu Seung Soo, and Hyun Jin Young. 
The drama will be based on the popular webtoon series of the same name. The webtoon was published between July 2010 and March 2012 via Naver; it followed the story of a cat who offered private lessons on romance to an unemployed Ma Dae Choong in order to win the heart of a top star, Seo Rin. While Kim Yoo Jung will be playing a human version of the cat, Park Sun Ho and Jihyun will be playing the love interests. Kim Woo Bin and Jang Hyuk, on the other hand, will be playing completely new characters not in the original comic.
Although it was previously announced that the drama would premiere on October 13, 'Dating DNA' has announced a new date and will be airing its first episode on November 3 via Naver. 
allkpop

Hurrr !! I thought kim woo bin & jang hyuk are the part of the main actors here , they're only casted as " special appearance " :( :(

Anyway will still watch the drama , though :D anyone knows when will it air ? I know it'll premiere on 3rd Nov ( Monday ) will it continue on monday ?? It's my first time for a web-drama :D newbie here ^_^

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-stretch: inherit; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 23px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"“Love Cell” Unveils More Stills of Jang Hyuk and Kim Woo Bin
201411021143778308_54559a94ccea4.jpg

More images of Jang Hyuk and Kim Woo Bin from the upcoming web drama “Love Cell” have been released.

“Love Cell”  stars a star-studded cast, including  Kim Woo Bin, Jang Hyuk, Kim Yoo Jung, and 4Minute‘s Nam Ji Hyun. It is based on a popular webtoon of the same name serialized on Naver.

“Love Cell” is a fantasy romantic comedy and follows the “love cell” kitten Nebi (Kim Yoo Jung) who tries to help the romance between the timid Ma Dae Choong (Park Sun Ho), who has never dated before, and top star Seo Rin (Nam Ji Hyun).

Kim Woo Bin plays a god in this drama, while Jang Hyuk plays a friendly neighbor. Kim Woo Bin displays the charisma expected of a god and Jang Hyuk wears a marital arts outfit that makes him a strange personality around his neighborhood. Jang Hyuk is said to also be displaying some melodramatic acting in addition to a manly image in the drama.

“Love Cell” will premiere on portal site Naver on November 3.

Soompi

Guest MaknaeC

Hi, everyone! My first post on this thread  :) :) :)
I wanna ask you. Does anyone have a link to the webtoon of Love Cell with english? I wanna read it first before watch the drama version 

class="content-title" style="font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 1.4em; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-stretch: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Actress Kim Yoo Jung Lends Her Sweet Voice to Sing “I Love So Much” from “Love Cell” OST
kim-yoo-jung-love-cell.jpg

On November 3, the very first track of the OST (soundtrack) for web drama “Love Cell” was released through various online music sites.

Actress Kim Yoo Jung, who also acts in the web drama, lent her lovely voice for the OST song titled “I Love So Much,” making her debut as a singer and displaying her singing abilities.

The actress’s distinctly refreshing and sweet voice does well in expressing the lyrics that portray feelings of falling in love. Kim Yoo Jung’s voice, blended with the bright and upbeat melody of the song, create an enchanting atmosphere for the drama.

Meanwhile, “Love Cell” is a romance-fantasy web drama that stars Kim Yoo Jung, Park Sun Ho, 4Minute’s Nam Ji Hyun, Kim Woo Bin, Jang Hyuk, and more, and is based on the original webtoon that was revealed through portal site Naver from July 2010 until March 2012.

Listen to the OST track below!

Soompi

KIM YOO JUNG – AFTER LOVE (사랑한 후에) LOVE CELLS OST
I tried giving up on you several timesAlthough my days are all about youAnyone who has loved someone aloneWill know how I feel
Not knowing if it will be today or tomorrowIt feels like I’m standing in front of a goodbyeEven moments that feel like we’re togetherIt won’t let me have your heart
I want to hear itWords asking me to wait for youSlowly open your heart to meMy sadness right now is alrightIf only I’m your last love
I tried giving up on you several timesAlthough my days are all about youAnyone who has loved someone aloneWill know how I feel
I want to hear itWords asking me to wait for youSlowly open your heart to meMy sadness right now is alrightIf only I’m your last love
popgasa

Archived