[Web-Drama 2014] The Best Future 최고의 미래 (Seo Kang Joon and Minah)

Guest KangHae143

Guest KangHae143

"The Best Future" 1st TEASER ~ 

Cr: Samsung YT Channel
Awwn~ Minah is sooo Cuuuuuuute ^.^I'm so looking forward watching this drama~ 
Waiting for KangJoon's TEASER ~ 
Btw, Who knows when will this Web~drama be realised ?!

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest KangHae143

Samsung Blog just posted that Pic ~ 
5135_1.jpg

Is It the Main Poster or what exactly ?!!!~ All that I know that KangJoon looks sooo DAMN HANDSOME on that Poster xD :))

Guest KangHae143

syleeme said: Sorry if I am posting this in the wrong place, this is my first time posting here..but could anyone tell me if this is the drama he mentioned on the show 'roommates'? I thought he was supposed to play a 'chaebol' role.. ?

Guest KangHae143

"The Best Future" episodes are OUT ~ But Unfortunatelly, No one did sub 'em yet :/ TSK ~Anyways gonna post them without subs ^~^
Btw, Here is the 2nd Teaser ~ 

@Salma El Makhloufy, Thank you for posting the links. I'm so excited to see this. To get english subs click on cc to turn on the subs, then click the settings gear. You can change the cc's to translate options and then choose english. (it is a machine translation but at least it's better than no translation)

Hello everyone this is my first time to see a " web drama "

So , has it finished ? Like ep 5 was the finale ??

Thanks in advance ~~ ♡ ♡ ♡

I've subscribed to Samsung officially YT channel :D and I'll check the 5 ep soon ;) ;))

Guest KangHae143

tara97 said: Hello everyone this is my first time to see a " web drama " So , has it finished ? Like ep 5 was the finale ?? Thanks in advance ~~ ♡ ♡ ♡ I've subscribed to Samsung officially YT channel :D and I'll check the 5 ep soon ;) ;))

Guest KangHae143

@evie7 Unfortunately, The "CC" button didn't work with me .. The translation is with KOREAN SUBS :| I'll wait till someone subbed it 'nd then Re~watch it :)) NOT A BIG DEAL~ 

Archived