[Reality Show] The Genius 더지니어스 Season 3 - TVN (Season concluded 17th Dec 2014)

Guest KongYellOw

TumTumTum said:

I just recently fpund thie variety show and i'm in love with it. currently watching season 1.
and my friend said "do not watch season 2, jump to season 3"
why?

and ofc my favorite is hong jin ho~ i'm madly in love with this genius guy hahaha.
and i know he lost in season 2, and i think i'm going to skip season 2, and jump to season 3 to watch dong min~

anyway, nice to know you guys~

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just recently found this variety show and i'm in love with it. currently watching season 1.
and my friend said "do not watch season 2, jump to season 3"
why?

and ofc my favorite is hong jin ho~ i'm madly in love with this genius guy hahaha.
and i know he lost in season 2, and i think i'm going to skip season 2, and jump to season 3 to watch dong min~

anyway, nice to know you guys~

Actually I kinda enjoyed season 2 (I get why people don't). I mean it shows a different dimension of how the game is played. Considering it's The Genius. There are many ways to play the game. Season 2 shows the harsh reality of the game and the competitiveness to win. It may not be the prettiest ways of winning but it is a game and it shows you how far people will go to win a game. I feel like it was one of the more realistic seasons. Season 1 was mild with a few backstabs. Season 2 showed you that you really can trust no one. Season 3 I really enjoyed watching dong min and how he tried to protect the people who helped him and plan up perfect strategies to win only to find out that it isn't as easy as he thought and then later was triggered 180 and started playing the game to kick people out. All three seasons showed different elements to The Genius and I personally find each and everyone of them interesting (also different seasons have different character developments which is also nice to watch). Of course game repetitions do sort of annoy you a little bit but i don't expect them to always come up with new games every week especially if it has to be well thought of and with as little loop holes as possible. 

Not much people discussing this show.... Why?!?

What was the most recent ep that aired in Korea?  Is it the Horror race? I was wondering coz I just watched ep2.

Dongmin is a genius. Hahaha.

I feel bad that they did a garnet match so soon. But the way dongmin played out that deathmatch. applaud! He's one cunning person who thinks about the variables and knows how to read the opponent. 

Not much people discussing this show.... Why?!?

What was the most recent ep that aired in Korea?  Is it the Horror race? I was wondering coz I just watched ep2.

Dongmin is a genius. Hahaha.

Hidden Content

He's too overpowered haha. Got the social skills and brain. And mind-reading skills(DM). And sensitivity(the detection method via shaking).

• 6 months later...

Kim You Hyun and Ha Yeon Joo !!! The CCGC--- Cutest ChinGu Couple!!!
Well,... too bad YouH is already married since age 26...
Let me sit quietly in a corner and cry... T^T

Will new season ever release? Missed this show very very very much!!

Archived