[Reality Show] The Genius 더지니어스 Season 3 - TVN (Season concluded 17th Dec 2014)

@snowdjinn
Haha, Yoohyun has a strange way of walking?? I never noticed? Maybe because he is not my style.
I think Hyunmin and Dongmin are really a match made in heaven...the first few episodes, I didn't really like Hyunmin, although I did respect his intellect....only when he paired with Dongmin did I find him cute....Anyway I just hope one of the Mins win it...
That said, this is really my fave season of the Genius, which was weird, since I didn't expect much from it. 

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest snowdjinn

@RaineK

yes, Yoohyuns upper-body keeps moving from left to right when he walks. Ahh how can i explain... its hard to explain. Watch an episode where You see him walking and look closely. its difficult to describe but he has his own way of walking. :-)

Guest SheenaF

I pretty much lurk just to see what's going on (didn't bother to watch EPs past 5 but watched the DM parts of some)

Yeonjoo, Yeonjoo. It was about time anyway. Victory was in her face either way and she decided to just throw it away. Siiigh.

Also I'm pretty sure they picked the most popular players for EP 11's return. Ahyoung/Kyunghoon (loveline), Hweejong(overall favored) and the Ace Yoohyun
Unrelated note but Yoo Sujin replied to me T_T and Jongbum drew her...

Guest RoNNieTP

EP.10 discussion 

Great MM but a very bad DM game...  I like the Equation game a lot in SS1 but this rule also works really well. You have to strategize how to make the equation with keeping a high garnets count and also guessing opponent's number while avoiding them guessing your number. It sounds easy but actually quite hard. When I heard the rule what I thinking was trying to make the equation = 9 or 11 because that way people won't expect it and won't lose any points even though I only got 15 points from the equation. Also, with this strategy I can save my 20 garnets by going with the flow and may use them if I get into a real danger in the last round. 

But Hyunmin's thinking really amazes me. He is quick-witted and not wait to make that move. I don't think I could come up with that "9+ or 11-" strategy even I play it like 10 times. Props to you Hyunmin.
Jinho & Sangmin alliance has done really well. Both players are my Top 3 favorite in the first 2 seasons. Jinho's way of going with the flow is very effective. He has garnets, he can get full points from equation like Hyunmin and also get a big support from Sangmin. Sangmin, however in this episode, chooses a back-seat row, trying to support Jinho (by using Yeonseung). And look at them getting 5,000,000 won each. Great game!!! 
Dongmin performance is really poor in this episode. He got lucky twice. 1) Saved by Hyunmin in the last moment but still not enough to avoid DM. 2) Saved by Yeonjoo's overthinking mistake. But props to him though for a strong mentality by not giving up and a really great bluff...only Dongmin has the gut use that trick. 
Yeonjoo has a really good last 2 episode for her. She starts doing really well too. I don't like her much but I don't dislike her either. She may not be a mastermind like HM,DM,Yoohyun but she has her way of playing to not lose the game. Look at her stats, not being a Elimination candidate even once is really impressive in one way. =D>

--Additional thought--- Female players has a really big weak point. That is their guts. They don't try to play risky moves, going for a safest play and lose concentration easily when something unexpected happen. Players like Jinho, Sangmin, Hyunmin and Dongmin have this. They don't afraid to take some risks.  Look at Gyul-Hap in SS1 final, it almost looks like Kyungran surely takes it but Jinho "gyul" move changes the course of the game. She didn't expect that. What seems to be an easy victory starts to become complicated. Kyungran becomes nervous and loses in the end. (Well, Jinho's supporters were also a big help too.)   Look at Sujin in DM, her loss of concentration with just one move costs her a lot and she starts to lose her calm and finally loses the game.  Look at Juri & Ahyoung, both lose their mind in the 1st DM game, Ahyoung is really lucky to survive. If Juri thought a little, she would win but at that moment she seems to lose control. And Ahyoung proves it again in a maze game.   And this episode, Yeonjoo's victory is right in front of her but because an unexpected move. She starts to lose her control and questions herself. 
--EP.11 preview-- 

I also don't like the idea of eliminated player in EP.11. I prefer a 5:5 game in SS1 a lot because guests are normal people who don't make something to effect the outcome of the game. (Kyungran has a different opinion.

;)) ) But eliminated player will have a bias and wanting someone to win or lose which isn't fair to the remaining players, also what is the point to have them this episode when they will return again in the next episode. Oh! And I also not a fan of that Yuttori game either.

Thank you for reading my long and pointless post though. Hahaha... :D

Just throwing around some random points:
- "S3 is all about him (Dongmin) and Hyunmin.“ - ironically this is also what some people do not like about S3. They felt that S3 was too heavily dominated by Dongmin-Hyunmin to the point that the programme should be renamed as "Rules of Dongmin-Hyunmin". Honestly, I do not have much problem with this as every programme is about how you strive to get to the forefront to get more air-time, and in this programme, it's about putting your brilliance to display since that will attract more attention. S3 would have been boring not because of their domination, but the lacklustre performances by others. If not for them stepping up, S3 would be really dull. Even when they lose, they still get the most attention because they throw themselves into the game more than others.

- "Female players has a really big weak point. That is their guts." - I've seen people attribute this to the general Korean culture of women being seen as more 'inferior' to men thus they should not stand out and question men. If women try to press issues further, they will be seen as overly aggressive (whereas if men behave the same way they are viewed as assertive) and not lady-like. However in Kyungran's and Yeonjoo's cases, I think it is more down to their over-cautious nature. Esp for Yeonjoo she was too used to riding on coattails for the entire season, even in E9 as she was mainly following the instructions of her partner and Yeonseung's team, so when she had to make a decision at a crucial moment, she suddenly became lost and she chose to follow her heart which thought Dongmin had something up his sleeve rather than her mind which already concluded that it is an impossible move. In E9 DM she was a little lucky in a lot of gaining headway by Yoohyun being more distracted than her (or by her? Hehe), a reversal of roles from E8 when Ahyoung was the lost and confused one.

About E11:

Like I said in my previous post, I really hate the idea of returning guests from the same season for the semi-finals as there will definitely be some inherent bias regardless what the production team might have advised them against prior. So it will like be Kyunghoon for Yeonseung, Ahyoung for Hyunmin (and maybe Dongmin if she still has lingering feelings for him, haha), Hweejong for Dongmin and Yoohyun for Dongmin or Yeonseung.

Either way external factors like these may result in Hyunmin being disadvantaged since he thrives best on his own. I think there is little dispute among viewers that Hyunmin is the best player in S3 and most deserving to be in the finals (Jinho will agree too as he acknowledged Hyunmin's abilities in E10 BTS bonus round). It'll be a blasphemy if he is not a S3 finalist, and I'm saying this even though I am more of a Dongmin fan. I am still praying that Dongmin-Hyunmin will be able to realise their promise to each other of going into the finals together, and we'll know the outcome by tonight.

Been so busy with life I almost forgot the airing date is TONIGHT.....ahhhhhhhhhhh ok, shall stay clear of forums and even genius related instagram accounts....

Guest vee_holic

Hello! It's been a long time since I'm lurking here, but since it's nearing the final episode, I thought that I REALLY need to comment!

Sadly, I failed to catch the Main Match (since I'm late at streaming), but I finally watch the Death Match, though I don't really understand anything without sub! LOL

Spoiler for the last DM for TG3!

The last one is our mighty oriental doctor, Choi Yeonsung vs our genius student, Oh Hyunminnie!
The last Death Match for this season is like Black and White I with an added twist. Here, they need to put all the numbers they want to use in order as they like, then they bet on each of the numbers. Each player has 30 chips. The winner is the one who will gain the most chip in the end. Winning the betting can be used in 2 ways: by using the amount of the chips used in the bet without looking at the number (higher chips win) or by having a higher number than the opponent.

I don't really understand about Yeonsung's strategy but I can quite catch what's Hyunmin's is. Hyunmin's strategy is to order all the numbers from big number to small (so from 9-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1, although Hyunmin's exchange the order of 8 and 6), bet 12 chips on number 9, 4 chips for number 8, 7, 6, and 1 chip for the rest. This way, Hyunmin will have a guarantee win in the first turn, a large chance to win in the  2nd, 3rd and 4th win, and folds for the rest. 

When the DM starts, Yeonsung only bet 1 chip in the first turn and he was so shocked to see Hyunmin's 12 chips so he folds. For the second until the fourth turn, Yeonsung caught the bait, using the same amount of chips as Hyunmin but since Hyunmin's numbers are always larger than Yeonsung's, he lost all the turns. Until the fourth turn, Hyunmin already got 37 chips, automatically making him the winner (the total of the chips used is 60). Since Yeonsung can't do anything to reverse the situation, Hyunmin folds all of his later turns.

At the end Yeonsung cries really hard but since I don't really understand I can only guess, something's about "so this is the feeling..." and also talking about Hyunmin. After the DM ended, both of them hugged. Aw, Hyunmin cries again :(

Finals will be Jang Dongmin vs Hyunminnie! Previews show the intensity of the finals! There are serious faces all around, Dongmin pointing at the screen, ex-player who are shocked with someone's move, and Hyunmin's surprised face. The end scene though, both of them posing in the chair like a king XD Hyunmin looks so bad-boyish here, haha!  

I want to ask about E10 BTS, where Jinho and Hyunmin try to play the DM. After Hyunmin put the 13th and 14th tiles, Jinho can't put his tiles since they need 4 tiles to finish the monorail. Hyunmin said that Jinho lost the game. But if I remember correctly, if someone can't finish the monorail, they can declare "It's impossible," and if the next player can,t finish it, they win, right? So, if Jinho actually declares "It's impossible" here, Jinho actually can win over Hyunmin, since Hyunmin obviously can't win the game with only 2 tiles. Is this correct? If not, please enlighten me!

@vee_holic 

There are 4 tiles left; there are 16 tiles excluding the original two that is the station. Jinho
can put tiles, but not in any way that won't lead to Hyunmin winning. (On a side note, Hyunmin could have won with his first move, and Jinho could have won if he'd put the upper left curved tile after Hyunmin put the double straight across the top. If Hyunmin had put those 3 in a row it would really have been his win after that move, lol. It was a great match anyway, and so much fun <3) Hope this helps! :D
Spoilers for E11:

I always get so worried for Hyunmin because I'm rooting for him to win as he's so brilliant it blows my mind, but at the same time there's really no need to since he is so good... lol. Great DM again, and I found myself a little sad for Yeonseung in the end though I've been a supporter of the Hyunmin/Dongmin alliance all along. A final with HM and YS would have been awesome, I just hope DM doesn't get trashed too badly

:P I'm convinced that DM is much weaker in 1v1 even though he might be better in shogi variations.
Not a fan of the MM this time round, as the deciding game for the finals it felt decidedly luck-based and seemed like it relied a lot on the eliminated contestents' cooperation. I'd much rather have a brainy-type game rather than a social one at this stage... Oh well. I'll reserve final judgement for after the subs are released. Still, all's well that ends well. ;)

Episode 11 spoiler

The MM is Doubt Yutnori. The game is played by 4 eliminated players that came as guests (KyungHoon, HweeJong, AhYoung & YuHyoon), while the top 3 players have to bet and doubt on them with their garnets. So far the all around garnet count is the highest among other seasons at the same episode (they had 84 while season 1 had 51 & season 2 had 62), so I guess they'd be using a lot of garnets today. There are 2 kinds of betting that the player had to do. 1st, betting on their partner as the winner, if their partner win they'll get triple their betting. They had to blind choose their partner. Hyunming got KyungHoon, DongMin got YuHyoon, and YeonSeung got AhYoung, while HweeJong got no partner. The 2nd one is betting on the next player to complete the board, if the player they bet on is correct they'll get double their betting. The last thing the top 3 players can do is doubting. Instead of the yut sticks, the playing players would throw a dice to decide their moves (it's a 12 sides dice with 2 side each of do, game, gyeol & kwang and 1 side each of yut & mo). If they get kwang their horse would go to the start.. But since only the player that throw the dice could see the result, they could lie about it. The betting player could doubt the playing player's moves, if they succeed they'll get 1 garnet from the doubt pool garnets table(it has 4 garnet at start), but if they failed they have to give 1 garnet to table. However, if they succeed in doubting while the table is empty they won't get any garnets. At the end of the game the left over garnet(s) on the table would go to the winner of playing player (they'd win if 2 of their horses finish the board).

The top 3 players strategy seemed to be the same, they all prefer the 2nd type betting instead of the 1st one. The 3 of them came up with some kind of plan with HweeJong, to make HweeJong the winner while he would help them during the game to get as much garnets as they could with the 2nd betting. I don't now why they made that plan because to me it seemed to outreach. You can't really guarantee HweeJong will win just because you won't doubt him, there's still 2 other players that could doubt him. And there's another wild card on the game which is KyungHoon. He's way too unpredictable to handle. I kinda thought he was like Im YongHwan in season 2, when things didn't go his way he make sure others didn't either. It's too bad HyunMin had to pick him as his partner. It really messed up Hyunmin play through out the MM.

This MM is HyunMin's worst MM for me, all of his plans didn't work out. He even kinda gave up after 2 horses finished. His interaction with KyunHoon more of a distraction instead of a helping hand as his partner. He bet for HweeJong all the way because I think he thought he had no other allies beside him in the game. In this MM you could see HyunMin get startled too many times, which is so not like him. He kinda gave up the MM when he only bet 1 garnet for HweeJong for the 3rd horse finish and afterward he also made too many doubting giving away his garnets. No wonder he has the least garnets of the 3.

The winner of the MM is DongMin, not because he had a good strategy but because he chose a partner with a good luck. Somehow YuHyoon manage to get a move which has a 7812.5:1 possibility to happen and by so made him the winner of the yutnori game. Too bad YuHyoon luck arrived late, if it had arrived sooner he might still be in the game. So basically, DongMin won because of YuHyoon had a good luck. It's kinda disappointing for the last MM result, but it'd a good result for YuHyoon though, he got a prize equal to 9 garnets.

The DM was Betting Black & White. Each player had 10 number board from 0-9, with 5 odd numbers on black board & 5 even numbers on white board. They had to arranged the board anyway they wanted and place a bet on each board before hand (they had 30 chips each to bet). They'd start the game from the furthest board from the dealer to the closest one. At each round the player with the fewer bet would have a chance to call the bet by adding chips from his other bet (but each board had to have at least 1 chip) or from their winning chips or give up. If they give up the other player would win & get all the betting chips for the round without opening the board. If they chose to call the bet they had to equal the other player bet, afterward the boards would be opened, the player with the higher number board will get the chips. After all board have been played the player with the most chips wins.

YeonSeung didn't really had any strategy for this DM, he put the high and low numbers in no specific order he just arranged it so he could take a later win I guess. His bet was almost equally distributed with high numbers board getting 2 chips and some low numbers getting 4 chips to confuse HyunMin. Meanwhile HyunMin, who really hate betting game, was really at lost when the game was announced. After a while he decided to win big with his 4 biggest number and sacrifice the rest by betting only 1 chip for each. He bet 12 chips on the 1st round with the 9 board. This move really shook YeunSeung the mental player. He'd figure HyunMin wouldn't put that much bet on a small number although he put 7 as his 1st board he's quite certain that he couldn't beat HyunMin on this round so he gave up. He tried to get a win after the 1st round, but I think he was a bit too careless to call HyunMin's bet when he only put small number in front. And also his move to confuse HyunMin didn't really affect HyunMin, instead I think it might've contribute a little to his loss. Well, it's been a great journey for the doctor. He started as an underdog that was an easy target for everyone else, then emerged as a dark horse that would attack you with his strong mentality. Thumbs up to the doc for his transformation.

And finally it's the final. The Double Min final finally came true. I'm really excited with the final. It's a head-to-head between a strategist master and a bluffing (in a good way) master. HyunMing has always been ahead with the game almost in all MM. Add that with his unconventional approach in DM made him the favourite to win. But DongMin is also quick to catch on the game, he even made a few great strategy in the MM. His near death DM experience proved that when he's cornered he could still pull off a great bluff, even if he's not at his best. It's going to be a great final. Both of them really have a strong presence.

Can't wait for next week!!!

Guest snowdjinn

*scrolled over all the text and didnt read anything* HAHA... sorry, i am not going to risk any spoiler !!

Sorry, i am not here to read the posts. i will read them in a few days when ep11 is subbed.
I am here to tell You that Yohwan (S2) + his wife (S3 guest) are on Dream Team wrestling special with 12 idols:

Yeah, I read about it some time ago that actually only Yohwan was invited but his wife tagged along as usual. :-@
Such a long time since I last watched Dream Team. I used to watch it when Shinhwa's Junjin was blasting everyone, celebrities and sportsmen, away with his athleticism. 

(OMG so sorry for the spam, haha...)

E11:

Waited for Eng subs before posting the spoilers. As I had suspected, the MM outcome was down more to luck and influence from guests than testing the abilities of the top 3. Such a disappointing way of deciding the DM candidates with such a method.

It seemed that Yoohyun, Kyunghoon and Hweejong only wanted to work with Dongmin at different points of time. Dongmin managed to gain some trust from them by restraining from calling doubts as they requested, so the game tilted towards him a little at some parts of the game. Yeonseung was nearly invisible in this episode. Poor Hyunmin had to deal with a crazy man in Kyunghoon. Kyunghoon was like some moronic gatecrasher, totally wrecking the game and his partner Hyunmin. So unbelievably idiotic. Yoohyun had too good a hand at the end which Dongmin benefited from having the luck of draw from getting him as his partner, though he only betted a garnet on him.

Hyunmin was totally wrecked in MM but that did not stop him from recovering for DM. He was absolutely crushing Yeonseung with some bold moves. Yeonseung was so gracious in defeat and generous in his praises, which only made people even more fond of him despite his departure.

Now, the two men who had laid down their fates for each other had trailblazed their way to the finals together, realising their pact as set in E6. Some may not like their dominance for this season, but for me, the dominance is only as good as the strength of their alliance and their own abilities. I'd say they totally deserve to be in the finals despite the hiccups along the way. Let the final battle begin!

what is up with kyunghoon really -.- i dont get what he is trying to do or what's his goal by begging and betraying. has been like that before he got eliminated actually.. remembering him begging in one past episode also wth as if people would just give it to him :@

Guest snowdjinn

EPISODE 11
- Main Match Players
- Main Match Guests
- Deathmatch
- Preview Final Ep12
- my guess: Who wins Season 3 ?

A. Players in Main Match
The Main Match of Ep11 needs strategy, luck, the ability to lie (guests), the ability to catch a liar (players) but most importantly its negotiation. you have to make an alliance ! Its a perfect game for Dongmin and his leadership skills. He is best when he has to form an alliance and work with a group. Its true that luck is involved but if you look at the overall performance, Hyunmin made a couple of mistakes and judged people wrong. Yooseung just stayed safe and did very little. Dongmin on the other hand was very busy talking to players. I think even if you take luck out, Dongmin was the Best MM player this time. Its no surprise, the Game really suits him. I think he deserved the victory.

B. Guests in Main Match
The game was custom-made for pokerplayer Yoohyun. Finally, Yoohyun can shine and show off his strengths. Of course, he is great at body language when he lies, of course he can calculate well, he played poker on the professional level. A person who plays poker on a professional level at a big money poker tournament must have those skills. Also, he knows about luck and being unlucky. In poker, you really experience that luck and bad luck doesnt take turns but its rather a series of luck and then a series of bad luck. Then it suddenly take turns and then you get 3 series of bad luck at once. So yeah.. pokerplayers are used to dealing with luck/bad luck in the game. I think it was the perfect MM for Yoohyun. You can see Yoohyun enjoying the Genius for the first time. He was laughing and all that. i am Happy he could make some good memories and a good performance to make up for his loss in Ep9 DM.
KyungHoon is just crazy and too eager to be a big star.
Hweejong
is just average and always tries to be more than that. Its okay to try that. But sorry Hweejong, you are NOT a Jinho or a Sangmin or a Dongmin or a Hyunmin. you are just like us, the viewers. haha.
Ahyoung enjoys herself. (as usual)

C. Death Match
Of Course, Hyunmin wins. When its a 1 vs 1 game, he becomes this unbeatable supercomputer that finds the best way to win in a short time. i dont think anyone can beat him in a 1 vs 1. Its really scary to watch him overpowering opponents so easily. Well, i guess Yooseung made it a bit too easy for Hyunmin as well. Its a total victory for Hyunmin.

D. My Thoughts on Finals (Ep12)
i wanted Dongmin vs Hyunmin in the finals. The story is so great: 2-Man alliance, 100% loyal to each other. They overcome 2 vs 5 situations in MM, and move to the finals. S3 is probably the greatest Genius Season so far. I also hope that this will inspire Genius players in S4 to make many 2-player-alliances rather than 9 vs 1 alliances. That would be nice. For the viewer, a 2-Man Alilance is Fun ! a 9-Man alliance is pretty boring.

E. my guess: Who wins S3 ?

Who will win ? I think now its 80% Hyunmin and 20% Dongmin. To be honest, Hyunmin seems to be absolutely invincible in 1 vs 1. Dongmins last hope is that Hyunmin lacks experience. Hyunmin is still young and not so trained to deal with stress situations. So the only chance for Dongmin is to make Hyunmin doubt himself. Psychological Attacks during the games in Ep12 ! That might shake up Hyunmins play. If its just a 1 vs 1 with game skills.... Hyunmin will crush Dongmin. Personally, i love both of them. Its a happy end for me, no matter who wins. So... lets the most genius player win ! But i put my money on Hyunmin. :-)
My guess: Hyunmin wins 2:0.
the guests probably give items 6:6. How boring. I hope its 7:5. haha.

snowdjinn

said:

EPISODE 11

- Main Match Players

- Main Match Guests

- Deathmatch

- Preview Final Ep12

- my guess: Who wins Season 3 ?

A. Players in Main Match
The Main Match of Ep11 needs strategy, luck, the ability to lie (guests), the ability to catch a liar (players) but most importantly its negotiation. you have to make an alliance ! Its a perfect game for Dongmin and his leadership skills. He is best when he has to form an alliance and work with a group. Its true that luck is involved but if you look at the overall performance, Hyunmin made a couple of mistakes and judged people wrong. Yooseung just stayed safe and did very little. Dongmin on the other hand was very busy talking to players. I think even if you take luck out, Dongmin was the Best MM player this time. Its no surprise, the Game really suits him. I think he deserved the victory.

B. Guests in Main Match
The game was custom-made for pokerplayer Yoohyun. Finally, Yoohyun can shine and show off his strengths. Of course, he is great at body language when he lies, of course he can calculate well, he played poker on the professional level. A person who plays poker on a professional level at a big money poker tournament must have those skills. Also, he knows about luck and being unlucky. In poker, you really experience that luck and bad luck doesnt take turns but its rather a series of luck and then a series of bad luck. Then it suddenly take turns and then you get 3 series of bad luck at once. So yeah.. pokerplayers are used to dealing with luck/bad luck in the game. I think it was the perfect MM for Yoohyun. You can see Yoohyun enjoying the Genius for the first time. He was laughing and all that. i am Happy he could make some good memories and a good performance to make up for his loss in Ep9 DM.
KyungHoon is just crazy and too eager to be a big star.
Hweejong
is just average and always tries to be more than that. Its okay to try that. But sorry Hweejong, you are NOT a Jinho or a Sangmin or a Dongmin or a Hyunmin. you are just like us, the viewers. haha.
Ahyoung enjoys herself. (as usual)

C. Death Match
Of Course, Hyunmin wins. When its a 1 vs 1 game, he becomes this unbeatable supercomputer that finds the best way to win in a short time. i dont think anyone can beat him in a 1 vs 1. Its really scary to watch him overpowering opponents so easily. Well, i guess Yooseung made it a bit too easy for Hyunmin as well. Its a total victory for Hyunmin.

D. My Thoughts on Finals (Ep12)
i wanted Dongmin vs Hyunmin in the finals. The story is so great: 2-Man alliance, 100% loyal to each other. They overcome 2 vs 5 situations in MM, and move to the finals. S3 is probably the greatest Genius Season so far. I also hope that this will inspire Genius players in S4 to make many 2-player-alliances rather than 9 vs 1 alliances. That would be nice. For the viewer, a 2-Man Alilance is Fun ! a 9-Man alliance is pretty boring.

E. my guess: Who wins S3 ?

Who will win ? I think now its 80% Hyunmin and 20% Dongmin. To be honest, Hyunmin seems to be absolutely invincible in 1 vs 1. Dongmins last hope is that Hyunmin lacks experience. Hyunmin is still young and not so trained to deal with stress situations. So the only chance for Dongmin is to make Hyunmin doubt himself. Psychological Attacks during the games in Ep12 ! That might shake up Hyunmins play. If its just a 1 vs 1 with game skills.... Hyunmin will crush Dongmin. Personally, i love both of them. Its a happy end for me, no matter who wins. So... lets the most genius player win ! But i put my money on Hyunmin. :-)
My guess: Hyunmin wins 2:0.
the guests probably give items 6:6. How boring. I hope its 7:5. haha.

Personally I think this has the potential to be the most exciting Finals yet....I mean, the finals of the first two seasons were kinda....meeeh......As long as the underdog get enough sleep before the show, I don't see why he can't win? 
Kyunghoon was being really crazy though...I mean the episode when he left, I still had some good impression of him....but he was totally a mess which made me go....ahh...no wonder he left so early. 

Guest snowdjinn

@RaineK
Kyunghoon was so crazy because he wanted to win the 10.000$ at all costs. That was his goal. He doesnt care for anything else but himself. Kyunghoon was angry when he heard that Hyungmin was trying to make someone else first. Hyunmin has good reasons to do that .... BUT Kyunghoon only wants the 10.000$. Thats why he turned on Hyunmin. On the other hand, even if Hyunmin gets Kyunghoon as partner...he shouldnt trust Kyunghoon in the beginning. That was Hyunmins mistake. He should have remembered Kyunghoons play in Ep1 and stay away from Kyunghoon.

@Jenny T
Yes, its hard to make 2person-alliances, because both players must have 100% trust in their partner and they must be loyal to the alliance even when they go through bad times. Still, i think its a good strategy to have 1 favorite ally. I just hope this gets more popular because its much more interesting for us viewers Just like You said: its a good strategy because there are 2 tokens of life.

Archived